which confirm the extent of damage he suffered bilaterally
这证实了他两边肩袖
on the rotator cuffs.
承受的损伤程度
Based on the severity of damage,
鉴于损伤的严重程度
I'd say he'd have minimal shoulder flexion
我认为他只能稍微提起肩膀
and little to no abduction.
并几乎无法外展肩膀
Yeah, which means he couldn't have swung that shovel
是的 说明他没有足够的力气
hard enough to knock out the witness.
挥动铁铲 击倒目击者
What have you got?
你有什么发现
Well, while reassembling the victim's skull,
在重组死者的颅骨时
I found an embedded fiber,
我发现了一条嵌入的纤维
which I've given to Dr. Hodgins,
已交给哈金斯博士
And I've determined the probable point of impact,
我还确定了可能的着力点
a depression fracture at the cranial vertex.
是颅顶点上的凹陷骨折
So he was smashed on the top of his head
所以他被某种钝器
by some kind of blunt force object.
砸到了头顶
Not exactly.
不完全是
I also found circular fractures around the foramen magnum.
我还在枕骨大孔周围 发现了环形骨折
Any idea what caused these?
知道是怎么造成的吗
I'd say a fall from a great height.
我觉得是从很高的地方摔落导致的
The head impacted first, forcing the skull against the spine.
首先头受到撞击 迫使颅骨压♥迫♥脊椎
How high are we talking?
有多高
Best estimate, I'd say at least 25 meters.
我估计至少25米高
Have you shown this to Dr. Brennan?
你给布纳恩博士看这个了吗
I tried to call, but she didn't pick up.
我试着打电♥话♥ 但她没接
Which means she either relapsed into sickness,
这意味着她要不又病了
died or is ignoring my calls.
要不没气了 或者在无视我的电♥话♥
Let's hope she's just ignoring your calls.
希望她只是无视你的电♥话♥
Yes, I suppose that's the better alternative.
对 我觉得这是比较好的情况
So, Walker, as you can see,
所以 沃克 如你所见
these buildings, all in the red dots,
这些用红点标出的大楼
are eight-stories high,
都有八层楼高
within a thousand yards of the motorcade.
在车队的一千米半径内
I'll have my men search these buildings as well.
我会让我的人去搜查这些大楼
Well, sir, with all due respect,
先生 恕我直言
that's about 2,000 yards away from the motorcade.
那里离车队大概两千米远
There's no line of sight there.
是看不到车队的
It's not your call, all right?
这不关你的事
The president's safety is my job.
保证总统的安全是我的工作
Bones, what are you doing here?
骨头 你在这做什么
You must be Dr. Brennan.
你一定就是布纳恩博士了
Uh, well, I was told that you were sick.
我听说你生病了
You sure you should be here?
你确定你该出现在这里吗
Of course.
当然
Uh, here, look at my sputum. It's clear.
这里 看我的痰 现在是清的了
There's no sign of infection.
没有感染的迹象
Bones, he doesn't want to see your sputum.
骨头 他不想看你的痰
Just put the Kleenex away.
把纸巾扔了吧
Can you excuse us for a second?
你可以让我们说几句吗
Uh, of course.
当然
Bones, what are you doing here?
骨头 你在这里做什么
Well, I'm here to help, Booth.
我只是来帮忙的 布斯
No, you're sick.
不行 你生病了
No, no... I'm f...
没有 没有 我已经
Uh, look.
看
I'm not contagious. It's clear.
我没有传染性了 鼻涕是清的了
Can you just put the snot rag away for now?
你可以先把沾满鼻涕的纸扔掉吗
Look, I appreciate what you're doing, I really do,
我感谢你所做的一切 真的
but, you know what, just go back to the lab or something.
但你还是回实验室什么的吧
I can't. While I'm not contagious,
不行 我虽然没传染性了
There's still a risk I could contaminate evidence.
但我仍有污染证物的风险
Booth, please, I can't sit around and wait.
布斯 求你 我不能就这么坐等
I need to find a way I can help.
我需要找到能帮忙的方法
Okay, I got a hunch. Come with me.
好 我有头绪了 跟我来
Ah, come on. I thought you said you were better.
你又这样了 我以为你说你好些了呢
Uh, no, I said I was not contagious.
不是 我只说我没有传染性了
There's a difference.
这两者是不同的
Okay, you know what, this is crazy. You should be home.
好吧 这太疯狂了 你该回家休息
No, I disagree.
我不同意
You and I often do our best when working together.
我们俩配合协作才是最好的
Also... I wanted to see how you were feeling.
而且我想看看你感觉如何
Me? I'm fine.
我吗 我没事啊
Unlike you, who are sick.
不像你 你生病了
I wasn't referring to your physical well-being.
我不是说你的身体情况
Aubrey told me that you were initially blocked
奥布里告诉我你起初被排除在专案组之外
from the case because of being of relation to John Wilkes Booth.
是因为你和约翰·威尔克斯·布斯有血缘关系
Okay, you know what, it's nothing, okay?
好吧 这没什么 真的
What some nutcase relative of mine did
我的疯亲戚很久以前做的事情
a hundred-plus years ago has nothing to do with me, Bones.
和我一点关系都没有 骨头
That's Walker. See if he's got anything.
是沃克 看看他有什么新消息
You got something?
你发现什么了吗
No. My team searched each and every building we tagged.
没有 我的人搜查了所有做标记的大楼
We got nothing. Where are you at?
什么都没发现 你在哪儿
Booth believes that our best bet is to visit the local gun range.
布斯觉得我们最好去本地的射击场看看
Right, whoever our guy is, he knows
好 不管我们找的是谁 他明白
he's only gonna get one shot before he's taken out.
只有一击机会 不然就会被♥干♥掉
Which means he's probably practicing.
也就是说他可能在练习
I'll get back to you.
我待会给你打回去
Do you need... Do you need me to pull over?
你需要 需要我停车吗
No, I'm fine.
我没事
So you're looking for someone who's a hell of a shot.
所以你在找一个神枪手
Yeah, somebody who's been out here a lot.
对 一个常来这里的人
Uh, perhaps someone with military experience.
也许一个服过兵役的人
Someone who has spoken out against the president.
一个公开反对总统的人
Sounds like you're looking for Roger.
听上去你在找的人是罗杰
Served in Desert Storm.
曾参与海湾战争
Didn't come back right.
没有毫发无损地回来
He'll tell you all about it.
他会和你说这一切的
Ma'am, please, control yourself.
女士 请控制一下
You're distracting my customers.
你让我的顾客走神了
I'm sorry, but it's not healthy to suppress
抱歉 但压抑感染期之后的咳嗽
a post-infectious cough.
是不健康的
Better.
好多了
So glad to hear it.
真高兴听到这句话
Excuse me, ma'am, what about that kid?
不好意思 女士 那小子是谁
Who? Oh, Travis? Hmm, I suppose so.
谁 崔维斯吗 应该是
He has been around a lot recently.
他最近老是来
And he certainly holds a grudge.
他的确有怨气
Only thing is he's a terrible shot.
但他枪法很糟
Booth, she's right. He hasn't hit his target once.
布斯 她说得对 他一次都没中靶
That's because he hasn't been aiming for the target.
那是因为他根本没瞄准靶子
He's been hitting that tree
他在射击靶子后面
about a hundred yards behind it.
一百米开外的树
He's been hitting all those leaves.
他在射击那些树叶
He hasn't missed one yet.
目前全中
Lieutenant Travis Bozwell, that's you, right?
崔维斯·伯兹维尔中尉 是你吧
What do you want?
你们想要什么
This inquiry is related to an ongoing murder investigation.
这次问询与正在进行调查的谋杀案有关
Just need to know why you've been spending
只需要知道你为什么最近
so much time here at the range recently.
在这里花这么长时间
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess since I've been back,
我觉得自从我服役归来
this is the only place that makes sense.
这里是唯一有意义的去处了
According to these files,
根据这些文件
you're pretty outspoken towards the president.
你公开宣称反对总统
Look, all I said was he didn't serve.
我只说他没有服兵役
And unless you serve,
除非你自己服过役
you shouldn't be allowed to send others off to die.
否则你没有权利送其他人去死
Travis, I know how you feel.
崔维斯 我知道你的感受
All right? I served. I was a ranger.
真的 我服过役 曾是一名突击队员
I saw things that... that still stay with me.
我看过至今仍让我无法忘记的事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表