of the central maxillary incisors,
舌面这块地方
there appears to be an acid-like discoloration.
有一种像遇到酸一样的变色迹象
It's Booth.
是布斯
H-He's picking me up.
他来接我了
It appears he has a lead on Abraham Froome's blackmailer.
看来他找到亚伯拉罕·弗鲁姆的勒索人的线索了
While you're gone, I'll have Dr. Hodgins swab
你离开后我会让哈金斯博士做个检测
to see if we can discern what damaged the teeth.
看我们能否辨认他的牙齿是怎样受损的
And after Dr. Hodgins is finished,
等哈金斯博士做完检测
have him analyze the ink on my daughter's report card.
就请他分♥析♥我女儿的成绩单上的墨迹吧
An excellent idea.
你想得很对
Perhaps you'd like to place a little friendly wager
也许你愿意为我们谁对谁错
over who is correct.
下一点小小的友情赌注
Bones, you got to be kidding me, right?
骨头 你跟我开玩笑吧
You made a bet with this creep?
你跟这个怪胎打赌了
Booth, it's not a bet if you know
布斯 如果你知道自己会赢
you're going to win.
这就不是打赌
Aha, you know, that's funny,
你知道吧 太搞笑了
because that's what gambling addicts say all the time.
赌博成瘾的人全都是这样说的
Well, if it's any consolation,
好吧 如果你会感觉好一点
it's not a monetary bet.
我们并没赌钱
That would be insensitive and too close to home.
那样就太不明智了 而且也太较真了
Okay, so what is it, huh? You're not gonna end up
好吧 那你们赌了啥 你最后
with a tattoo of this guy's face or something?
不会把这家伙的脸或什么纹到身上吗
No, of course not, because I'm going to win.
当然不会 因为我肯定会赢
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你听我说
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我不想再谈这个了
Do me a favor, open up the file, see what we got.
行行好 打开资料看我们知道些什么
Fine, but I'm going to win.
行 但我肯定会赢的
Okay, Valon Dudeshev. Yes.
那么 瓦朗·杜达什 嗯
He is a bellhop at Hotel Poggio.
他是波吉奥酒店的侍应生
Right, I called the manager at the hotel,
没错 我给酒店经理打了电♥话♥
asked if any of his employees
问他手下是否有雇员
showed any signs of being in a fight.
有参与过打斗的迹象
And Valon showed such evidence?
而瓦朗有这方面的表现吗
No, not exactly.
没有 不算
See, he hasn't come into work for the past week.
他上周都没来上班
The last time anyone saw or heard from him
最近一次有人看到他或听说他的消息
was just before our victim was killed.
正好是在被害人遇害之前
Okay, Valon's apartment number is 447.
好吧 瓦朗的房♥间号♥是447
Right here. Okay, I just want you to stay back.
就这儿 希望你能退后点
I don't think he's gonna come in quietly.
我想他不会乖乖就范
Oh, Booth.
布斯
I think I hear someone inside.
我听到里面有人
FBI.
联调局
Okay, stand back. I think he's coming.
好 靠后站 我想他过来了
Hello?
你好
Valon Dudeshev?
瓦朗·杜达什吗
Uh, maybe. Who is it?
也许吧 你是谁
It's the FBI.
我是联调局探员
We need to ask you some questions.
我们要问你几个问题
Okay, ask. No, open the door,
好 问吧 不行 你先开门
and we'll ask questions.
然后我们再问问题
No, no, no, no.
不 不行
I-I answer from here, like this.
我就在这儿回答 就现在这样
No, no, no, no, no, no. You're gonna open the door.
不 不行 你得开门
If you don't, I'm gonna break it down.
如果不肯 我就破门而入
All right, I'm kicking it in, in three, two, one.
好吧 我要硬闯了 倒数三二一
I tell you, I did nothing.
我跟你说 我什么也没做
I am victim here.
我也是受害者
Really? You're the victim? All right.
是吗 你是受害者吗 好吧
Then do you want to explain this little, uh,
那你打算怎么解释这个
blackmail video that you made?
你录的这个敲诈录像带
See the stills that we pulled off it?
看到我们提取出来的这些画面了吗
So you want to explain this, huh?
你想解释一下吗
You not understand.
你不明白
This is very bad man.
这男的可坏了
He is very wealthy, but no tip.
他有很多钱 却不给小费
This is not reasonable.
这不合理
You blackmailed him because he didn't tip you?
就因为他不给小费 所以你要敲诈他吗
Blackmail is very harsh. I only make video
说敲诈就太重了 我只是录下来
and suggest good decision for family.
然后提出一个不伤他家人的解决方案
I'm sorry, so what the hell happened?
很抱歉 当时到底发生了什么
Frank slipped you the dye after he handed over the cash?
弗兰克交上现金后把颜料泼你身上吗
I do not know who this Frank is you talk about.
我不知道你说的这个弗兰克是什么人
Frank. This man, Frank.
弗兰克 这家伙就是弗兰克
That's the guy you beat up.
就是你痛扁的那个家伙
You told him to go get the cash,
你叫他去取现金
and then you killed him.
然后就杀了他
No, I kill no one!
没有 我没杀人
Last week, I come home, this man is on couch.
我上周回家时看到这男的在我沙发上
He has gun in hand.
手上还拿着枪
Right, you got into a fight.
没错 你们就打了一架
First, he take video I make,
他先是抢走我的录像
then he rob me.
然后打劫我
Take my cell phone,
拿走了我的手♥机♥
my-my computer, everything.
电脑 所有东西
Why? 'Cause he crazy.
为什么 因为他疯了
Then... he tell me to get in the tub with purple dye.
然后他叫我躺进装紫色颜料的浴缸
If not, he shoot me.
不照做就开枪
What about the money?
那钱呢
No, no money!
没钱 根本没钱
I am victim here.
我也是受害者
Why else would I look like this?
否则我怎么会变成这样呢
Dr. Hodgins, do you have the results from your swab
哈金斯博士 对中切牙舌面的检验
of the lingual surfaces of the central incisors?
你有结果了吗
Yes, I do,
有了
but I owe you an apology.
可我欠你一个道歉
I had no idea that that report card was Christine's.
我完全不知道成绩单是克里斯汀的
Does this mean you have completed your analysis of the ink?
这是否表示你已完成了墨水分♥析♥
What? No. I-I didn't even start it.
什么 不 我甚至都还没开始呢
I mean, look, Oliver tried to convince me
我是说 听着 奥利弗还想说服我
that you were on board,
你也知道这事
but do not worry, okay?
但别担心 好吧
I know that that was a lie. It is not.
我知道他在骗我 不是
Please, run the test.
请做检验吧
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah, no, I mean, if that's what you want.
行 如果你愿意的话
Yes. And...
好 还有
what about the swab of the teeth?
牙齿检验是什么结果
Right, yeah. So, uh, what I found
好 我找到了
was a combination of hydrochloric acid,
一种盐酸混合物
potassium chloride and sodium chloride,
氯气钾和氯化钠
or more commonly known as gastric acid.
更常用的称呼是胃酸
Meaning the victim regurgitated around time of death.
就是说被害人死亡前不久在反胃
Yeah, and since I don't think this guy was the bulimic type,
嗯 因为我觉得这家伙不是暴饮暴食型
I had Cam test for poison.
我让凯做了毒性测试
And what did she find? No poison.
那她有什么发现 无毒
But she did find trace amounts of ketamine.
但她确实找到了少量克他命
Which means that our killer tried to roofie our P.I.
也就是说凶手想要给这位私♥家♥侦♥探♥下迷♥药♥
before giving up and just whacking him in the face
但随即放弃了这个办法 改用木质钝器
with some blunt force object made out of wood.
朝他脸上来了一击
Actually, I'm not so sure that's what happened.
其实我不太认同这种解释
Okay, let me get this straight.
是这个意思吧
Your theory is that the victim was given the ketamine
你认为有人想要让死者神志不清
in order to disorient him,
所以给他下了克他命
but upon feeling the effects...
但死者很快♥感♥觉到药效
He ran to the nearest sink
他就冲向最近的盥洗池
in order to purge the drug from his system.
想把毒品从体内清出来
Right.
好
Okay, so this is the rendering of the victim
好 这是模拟的死者
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表