You're not picking up the phone...
你不接电♥话♥...
I'm sorry. I got preoccupied
抱歉 我忙着为尸体穿衣打扮
dressing and rearticulating the remains.
重新放置尸体的骨头
Why?
为什么
To hopefully gain insight into the killer's mind.
希望能窥见凶手的想法
I don't think that's a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
You don't want to get into this killer's head.
你不会想弄明白这个杀手在想什么的
I don't know if I can help it.
我不知道能不能抑制住这种行为
In a way, he and I are very similar.
从某种程度上来说 他与我非常相似
Stop right there. You're not very similar, okay?
别说了 你们一点都不像 好吗
Look at the victim, Booth.
看看死者 布斯
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Just bones, right? Yeah.
只是骨头对吗 对
Well, the killer lived with the remains,
凶手和尸体生活在一起
and when he looked at them,
当他看它们的时候
he didn't see a skeleton.
他看到的不是骷髅
He saw...
他看到了...
a living person he could interact with,
一个他可以与之互动的活生生的人
and that's what I see as well.
这也是我看到的
Bones, the killer is completely insane.
骨头 凶手脑子完全不正常
He's a lunatic. Come on, let me take you home.
他是个疯子 来 我带你回家
No.
不
No, given the killer's M.O.,
不 鉴于这个凶手的作案手法
it is very likely he is out there
他很可能依然逍遥法外
looking for his next victim as we speak.
现在正在寻找下一个目标
You're not taking responsibility for all this.
这不是你的责任
Booth, if we hadn't quit our jobs...
布斯 如果我们没有辞职...
Allison Monroe still would have been killed.
艾莉森·门罗还是会被杀的
No, I don't believe that.
不 我不这么认为
Given our track record,
根据我们过去的成绩来看
it is statistically more likely
从统计学的角度来说
that she would still be alive.
她不会死
Okay, fine.
好吧 好的
What-what do you need?
你要什么
What is it? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Just time to...
只是到了...
to re-examine the remains and...
重检尸体并且...
challenge my own findings.
质疑我自己的发现
For instance...
比如说...
do you see this flaking here?
你看到这块剥落了吗
That is called spalling.
这叫做散裂
It only occurs
只会在
when the bone has been disturbed postmortem.
死后造成的
So, the holes...
所以 这些洞...
don't indicate torture.
不是酷刑造成的
Well, that's one possible scenario.
这是一种可能
As you can see,
正如你看到的
I have collected a large number of screws
我搜集了大量
that fit in the allotted holes,
可以塞进洞里的螺丝钉
but I...
但我...
I-I don't see what purpose
我不明白为什么
the killer would have in using them.
凶手会用它们
You're missing something here, hold on.
你漏了点什么 等等
W-What do you see?
你发现了什么
What I see is that you don't have the right screw here.
我发现了你没有找对螺丝
All right, the killer is very manipulative, right?
凶手控制欲很强 对吗
So, you know the screw with the little circle on top,
所以 有一种顶端有小圆圈的那种螺丝
the little fish-eye screw...
小鱼眼螺丝...
Right, I think I know what he's doing.
没错 我想我知道他在做什么了
Oh, my God. That's what those holes are for.
天啊 这就是这些洞的作用
He was turning his victims into marionettes.
他把他杀的人做成了牵线木偶
Hey, there you are.
你在这里
Hey, did Agent Booth call you?
布斯探员打电♥话♥给你了吗
Yeah, but there's something else.
是的 但还有别的事
I know how we can get Gibbons to talk.
我知道怎么让吉本斯开口♥交♥代了
I just need an hour alone with him.
我只需要一个小时 和他独处
I need to prove to him that we're not like the killer...
我要向他证明我们和凶手不一样...
Gibbons is dead.
吉本斯死了
Hanged himself in his cell.
在他的牢房♥里上吊自杀了
Guards just found him.
守卫刚发现了他的尸体
I was wondering if you know
我在想你是否知道
where Dr. Brennan is.
布纳恩博士在哪里
Right now, i'd say she's probably
现在 我猜她大概
pulling into her driveway.
在家门口停车
So, I take it you're leaving as well?
所以 我想你也要回去了
I was considering it, but to be honest,
我在考虑 但说实话
the thought of an empty house
现在想到家里空荡荡的
kind of creeps me out right now.
让我很害怕
I understand.
我理解
Must be frightening,
你一定很害怕
the idea that this killer may have seen you on video.
凶手可能在录像上见过你什么的
Any chance I could, uh,
我能不能
maybe talk you into driving me home?
拜托你载我回家
Of course, and if it would help,
当然 如果你需要的话
I could stay as long as you like.
我可以一直待到你让我离开
Or, what I mean is,
我想说的是
I could stay at least
我可以至少留到
until Sebastian is able to join you.
塞巴斯蒂安过来和你汇合
Well, that may be a while,
那你可能要呆很久
'cause I've decided I'm not going to be seeing him anymore.
因为我决定了我不会再和他约会了
I see.
我明白了
So...
所以...
are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Is Christine okay?
克里斯汀还好吗
Yeah, she's sleeping like a baby.
她没事 睡得很香
Turns out that Aubrey's advice did the trick.
结果证明奥布里的建议很有用
What exactly did you say?
你和她说了什么
Well, I told her, you know,
我告诉了她
if she's scared, you just go right up to the closet,
如果她害怕了 你应该走到衣柜前
and you tell the monster,
然后你告诉那个怪物
"If you don't stop,
"如果你不住手
my Dad is gonna put a cap in your butt."
我的爸爸会把你打得落花流水"
No, you did not, Booth.
不 你不会的 布斯
Come on, I'm joking, all right?
我在开玩笑呢 好吗
It's all good. Looks like you need a drink.
很好 看来你得喝一杯
Yes. Okay.
是的 好的
I would like that, thank you. All right.
那太好了 谢谢 好的
Booth, what was that?
布斯 那是什么声音
I don't know, hold on.
我不知道 等等
Christine?
克里斯汀
Christine? Christine?
克里斯汀 克里斯汀
Christine? Christine?
克里斯汀 克里斯汀
Christine Christine... Sweetie.
克里斯汀 克里斯汀 亲爱的
Where are you?
你在哪里
She was just here.
她刚才还在这里
No, this is not happening. Christine!
不 这不可能 克里斯汀
Look.
看
Please don't be mad, Mommy.
别生气 妈妈
Christine?
克里斯汀
Sweetie...
亲爱的
You're okay.
你没事
I'm sorry I broke my snow globe.
对不起 我打碎了我的雪景球
I was only trying to do what Daddy told me.
我只是试图做爸爸让我做的事
And when I opened the door,
当我打开门
it fell along with a bunch of my stuffed animals.
它和我的一大堆动物玩具一起掉了下来
That's okay, don't worry about it.
没关系 没关系的
No one's mad at you.
没人生你的气
Daddy's right.
爸爸说的对
I was just a little worried.
我只是有点担心
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表