See that fuel line there?
你看到这条燃料管线了吗
Yep.
看到了
Well, it must have ruptured when the car went off the road,
这辆车从路上冲下去时 肯定把管线弄破了
basically turning the inside of the vehicle into a convection oven,
把汽车变成了一个对流加热的烤箱
and clearly fusing the trunk shut in the process.
然后在这个过程中 把后备箱烧熔了
This information will be very useful for my project.
这个信息对我的工作非常有帮助
You can leave those right there, guys, thanks.
你们把这些东西放这里就好 多谢
What's with the animal parts?
你要这些动物内脏做什么
What, there's not enough blood and guts here in the lab?
怎么 实验室里的尸块和内脏还不够吗
You had to go out and buy your own?
你只能去外面自己买♥♥点回来用
Actually, I'm conducting an experiment.
其实我在进行一项实验
Well, since when do you do experiments,
你什么时候开始做实验了
especially ones that involve lamb shanks, a cow heart,
而且是要用到羊腿 牛心
and four bags of pig intestines?
和四袋猪下水的实验
I'm trying to determine when Emil Bradford's body was dumped.
我想要确定埃米尔·布拉福德是何时被人抛尸的
By doing what?
要怎么做
You gonna create a pound-for-pound sausage replica of the victim,
你打算按比例做出一个受害人的复♥制♥品
light it on fire, and see how long it burns?
点火去烧 然后看看到底能烧多久吗
That pretty much sums it up,
简而言之就是这么回事
but I could use your help finding an enclosure
不过我需要你帮我找到一个外壳
to simulate the inside of a car.
模拟车内环境
Okay, nice try, but I know what you're doing.
想的美 不过我知道你在干什么
Trying to solve a murder.
我只是想要破这起谋杀案
Yeah, sure you are. But you know what?
没错 你是在破案 但是你知道吗
You can just throw your little pig man barbecue
你可以在那里进行你的猪人烧烤
over there without my help because I'm busy.
不用我帮助 因为我很忙
Well, fine, I didn't need you anyway.
好吧 反正我也不需要你
I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
抱歉我听不到你们敲门
I'm having the kitchen remodeled.
我正在进行厨房♥改造
Hey, Rob!
罗伯
Keep it down-- I have guests out here!
小点声 我这来客人了
Sorry about that.
抱歉
You want me to stop?
你要让我停下来吗
No. Just hammer quietly, okay?
不用 你能小点声敲吗
Ms. Bradford,
布拉福德女士
uh, when was the last time that you saw your ex-husband?
你最后一次见到你前夫是什么时候
I don't know. A couple of months ago.
我记不清了 几个月前吧
The cheap son of a bitch brought me to court
那个贱♥货♥把我告上法庭
trying to reduce his alimony.
想要削减给我的赡养费
Really? Yeah, I really see you're strapped for cash.
真的吗 我看出来你真的挺缺钱的
Emil had family money, and after being married to that sad sack,
埃米尔家里有钱 自从我嫁给那个糊涂蛋后
I deserve every penny I get.
每一分钱我都没白拿
Did you know that Emil didn't hold down a decent job
你们知道自从我们结婚起
the entire time we were married?
埃米尔就一直没能干一份像样的工作吗
Is that why you beat him?
所以你才揍他吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Evidence on Emil's corpse
埃米尔尸体上有证据表明
suggests there was domestic violence during your marriage.
在你们婚姻维系期间 他曾遭受家庭暴♥力♥
Maybe you two got into an argument over alimony,
也许你们在赡养费问题上意见不统一
things got a little crazy...
场面有点不受控制
Why would I kill the man
我为什么要杀掉一个
that was paying me ten grand a month in alimony?
每月付我一万美金赡养费的人
Ms. Bradford, it's clear that you and your ex weren't very close,
布拉福德女士 显然你和你前夫关系不好
but is there anything else you can tell us
不过除此之外 你能不能跟我们讲一下
about Emil's life after the divorce?
你们离婚后埃米尔的生活
As far as I know, there wasn't much of one.
据我所知 也无非只有那么一件事而已
Everything he did revolved around the stupid
他做的一切都以那个他自己建立起来的
men's rights group he started.
愚蠢的男性权利团体为中心
Men-men's rights?
男性的权利吗
Yeah. It's called Men Now.
没错 那个团体的名字叫当今男性
Is that a legitimate organization?
那是个合法的组织吗
Believe me, I'm as shocked as you are,
相信我 我和你们一样感到十分震惊
but that group was all he cared about.
但是那个他只在乎那个小团体
Men Now was Emil's whole life.
当今男性就是埃米尔的全部
Hodgins finally got the trunk of the car open.
哈金斯终于把后备箱打开了
He wanted me to bring you this.
他让我把这个带给你
He couldn't bring it himself?
他不能自己拿过来吗
Evidently, he was too busy.
很显然 他太忙了
If you want me to talk to him... No.
如果你想让我找他谈谈 不用了
Trust me, there's really no point.
相信我 根本没什么用
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑吧
These papers are like charcoal.
这些纸都炭化得不成样子了
They're way past the point of recovery.
根本不可能复原
Well... give it your best shot.
你尽最大努力去试试吧
If Emil spent all his time at work,
如果埃米尔把所有时间都花在工作上
these may be valuable. Yeah.
这些纸可能非常有价值 是的
Speaking of Emil,
说到埃米尔
I did some digging around in the manosphere.
我在男性圈好好搜索了一番
The what?
什么东西
Uh, it's the online community of blogs and websites
那是一个关注男性问题的
that focus on men's issues.
博客和网站的网络社区
Remind me why we love the Internet?
告诉我为什么大家热爱网络
Now, apparently, it's a burgeoning movement.
很显然这是一项蓬勃发展的运动
You wouldn't believe how many guys out there
你根本不会相信有多少男人
identify themselves as meninists.
称他们自己为男权主义者
I thought human rights organizations were supposed
我以为人♥权♥组织应该是赋予
to empower people who are marginalized or oppressed.
被边缘化的和被压♥迫♥的弱势群体以力量
Well, according to Men Now, oppressed people
按当今男性的说法 受压♥迫♥的人群中
include middle-aged white men.
也包括中年白人男子
Look at this.
看看这个
This is a video posted by the victim.
这是一段受害人生前上传的影像
These so-called feminists
那些所谓的女权主义者
are nothing but a bunch of Lez-banese man-haters,
不过是一群厌恶男性的女同性恋者
and the reason they're always screaming about their reproductive rights
她们之所以一直在她高声疾呼着她们的生育权
is to distract us from their real plot,
就是为了掩盖她们的真实阴谋
which is getting rid of the male species.
她们最终的目的就是摆脱男性种族
Oh, good Lord.
我的上帝
Yeah.
很激进吧
And we get to solve his murder.
我们还得破他被谋杀的案子
I'm sorry, we must be, uh, at the wrong place.
抱歉 我们肯定是来错地方了
We're looking for Men Now.
我们在找当今男性
Congratulations, you've found us.
恭喜 你们来对地方了
I'm Karen.
我是凯伦
Please, come in.
快请进吧
But y-you're a woman.
可...你是女的啊
Indeed.
没错
Yes, well, lots of us support
但我们这里很多人
the men's rights movement.
都支持男性权利运动
Perhaps you would like to see our brochures?
你可以看看我们的手册
No, I would not. We're here on official business.
我不感兴趣 我们是来办公事的
FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth.
联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯
And I'm Dr. Temperance Brennan.
我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Your colleague Emil Bradford's body was found this morning.
我们今早发现了你的同事埃米尔·布拉福德的尸体
No, no, I-I-I don't believe it. Oh, my...
不不不 我不相信 天啊
When was the last time you saw him?
你上次见到他是什么时候
It was last Thursday,
上周四
here in the office.
就在办公室里
He, um, he didn't come in on Friday, but I just assumed
他周五没来上班 我当时只是以为
that he was working from home.
他是在家里办公
Both he and Paul keep flexible hours.
他和保罗的工作时间都很灵活
Who's Paul?
保罗是谁
Um, I-it's my husband.
我丈夫
He and Emil co-founded Men Now.
他和埃米尔共同创立了当今男性的现在
And I-- you know, I drop by the office when I can,
我就是有空来这里看看
but they're the only ones who work full-time.
只有他们俩是全职在这里工作
Well, is he here now, 'cause we need to speak with him.
他现在在吗 我们得找他谈谈
Yes.
在
Um, but he's in the middle of a membership meeting right now.
但他现在正在开会员会议
Really, because we're in the middle of a murder investigation.
真巧 我们正在进行凶杀案调查呢
And I promise, we at Men Now
我保证 当今男性
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表