The bus ran late.
公交车晚点了
You should have called.
你应该打电♥话♥报备
You know the rules.
你知道这里的规矩
I'm gonna have to write you up.
我必须要给你记下一笔
And you know what happens next time.
你知道下次如果再犯意味着什么
What happens next time?
如果再犯会怎样
I have to send him back.
我只能把他送回监狱
I have a responsibility to both these inmates and the community.
我对这些罪犯和社区都负有责任
It means making a lot of tough choices.
这就意味着要做出很多艰难的选择
Come on inside.
快进来吧
Through this doorway is our group therapy room.
门道这边是我们的集体治疗室
And, uh, was Lola involved in group therapy as well?
洛拉之前也参加过这样的集体治疗吗
Certainly, yeah. We-we focus on
当然 我们关注于
coping mechanisms in high-stress environments.
在高压力环境中的应对机制
Mock interviews, conflict resolution.
模拟面试 解决冲突
And how did Lola do with that?
洛拉表现如何
Well, actually.
不错
Uh, she got a job almost immediately.
她几乎立刻就找到了一份工作
Donuts R Us.
在一个甜甜圈店上班
Yeah, she was a model inmate.
她是一个模范收容者
Never missed curfew, until, uh...
从来没有超过宵禁时间晚归 直到
Until she disappeared.
直到她失踪
Yeah.
是啊
You think Lola might have returned to her old lifestyle, don't you?
你觉得洛拉可能有重走旧路了是不是
I hope not, but...
但愿不是 可...
I couldn't say.
我也不清楚
Okay, well, who could?
那谁清楚
Lola's roommate, Jasmine.
洛拉的室友 加斯明
Uh, if anyone would know, it's her.
她要是不知道就没人知道了
You had been Lola's roommate since January--
你从一月份开始就和洛拉住在一起
you two must have been close.
你俩肯定很熟吧
Did she tell you where she was going the night she disappeared?
她失踪的那晚有没有告诉你她要去哪里
Like you said, me and Lola were pretty tight.
正如你所说 我和洛拉关系很好
If she was planning on leaving, she would have told me.
如果她想离开这里 她一定会告诉我的
Did she ever tell you about her life before prison?
她有没有跟你说过她入狱之前的生活
You mean her slinging dope in the projects?
你是说她贩毒的事吗
Yeah.
说过
So do you think it's possible
你觉得洛拉有没有可能
that Lola went back to selling drugs?
又回去贩毒了
No.
不可能
She told me this story.
她跟我讲过一个故事
Like, four years ago in prison,
四年前 她在监狱里的时候
White Angels of Mercy beat the black off her
有一天 白色天使在淋浴间里
one day in the showers.
把她打了个半死
What does that have to do with Lola's recidivism?
这和洛拉再犯有什么关系
Uh, she was in the infirmary for months,
她在医院里躺了好几个月
bored out of her skull.
无聊到要死
That's when she got her GED, turned her stuff around.
所以她就参加了普通教育发展考试 改头换面
No way she worked that hard just to give it all up.
她付出了这么多努力 不可能就这样放弃的
Was there anyone she didn't get along with?
那她有没有和谁有过纠纷
There was this chump, Kenny J.
是有个混♥蛋♥ 叫肯尼·J
He bounced out after her first two weeks, though.
她刚来两周 他就走了
What did Kenny have against her?
肯尼和她有什么矛盾
Kenny was Lola's supplier.
肯尼负责给洛拉供货
She turned state's on him for a reduced sentence.
她向法♥院♥揭发了他 好获得减刑
Okay, did Kenny have a last name?
你知道肯尼姓什么吗
Johnson.
约翰逊
You know this guy, Booth?
你认识这个人吗 布斯
Um, thanks, um,
谢谢你
Kenny and I, we were in prison together.
我和肯尼 曾经是狱友
You have something to show me, Ms. Warren?
你有什么要给我看的吗 沃伦女士
Oh, Dr. Saroyan, yes.
是 瑟罗博士
Um, as I was re-articulating,
我在给尸骨复位的时候
I noticed extensive fractures on the ribs,
注意到死者肋骨 颅骨和肩胛骨上
skull and scapulae.
均有大量骨折
The severity makes me think the victim
根据骨折的严重性 我觉得死者
was beaten with some kind of blunt weapon.
曾被钝器击打过
Repeated strikes indicate a crime of passion,
多次袭击也说明这是冲动作案
so this wasn't premeditated.
所以这起案件不是有预谋的
Exactly. The killer was probably super pissed.
没错 凶手当时一定很生气
I'm vibing we've got cause of death,
我的直觉告诉我 我们找到死因了
but I think Dr. B's gonna want more than that.
不过B博士肯定想要更多证据
Let me know when you have a definitive answer
等你找到确切的死因
on cause of death.
再来告诉我
You do not need my permission
你想做什么就做
to do what you want to do, Angela.
不需要我的许可 安琪拉
I'm not asking your permission. I...
我没有征求你的许可 我只是...
Can't we even just talk about anything anymore?
我们就不能好好说说话了吗
I just wanted to know your opinion.
我只是想知道你的意见而已
You want to go spend time with Sebastian in his studio.
你想去塞巴斯蒂安的工作室找他
I support you.
我支持你
Then why does it sound like you hate the idea?
那你的口气为什么听上去这么不爽
Forget how I sound.
别管我的口气
You do you, I'll do me.
你做你想做的 我做我喜欢的
That's not how marriage works.
可婚姻不是这么来的啊
At least, that's not how our marriage works.
至少我们的婚姻不能是这个样子
Well, things change.
事情会变的
Uh, sorry. I'll come back.
不好意思 我等会儿再来好了
No, no, Cam. Your timing is perfect.
没事的 凯 你来得正好
Sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, we... uh... we're fine.
嗯 我俩...我俩没事
We're done talking, or whatever you want to call
我俩没什么可谈的了 如果你把刚才那个
what we were just doing.
叫做谈话的话
Okay.
好吧
Hodgins, I wanted you to take a look at this tissue.
哈金斯 麻烦你看一看这块组织
It looks like burn marks,
看起来像个烧伤痕迹
but I haven't seen any other signs of burning in the sludge.
可是我没在污泥里看到任何有燃烧过的迹象
Neither did I on the remains.
我在遗体上也没找到
Okay, all right. Just leave this with me.
好吧 把这个交给我吧
I'll test it for particulates
我会测验一下颗粒
and figure out what left such an isolated mark.
看看是什么留下了这块独♥立♥的印记
Thanks.
谢了
I'm just gonna...
那我就...
Me, too.
我也走了
I met Kenny in prison,
我和肯尼是在监狱里认识的
before they dropped the charges against me.
那时他们还没有给我判刑
The guy's got one hell of a record.
这家伙的罪名可真多啊
Seems kind of dangerous.
感觉他有点危险啊
Okay, Kenny was the only guy in there who had my back.
肯尼是当时唯一一个会支持我的人
It's not easy being friends with a cop.
和警♥察♥做朋友的日子可没那么好过
That's fair enough, but Baltimore PD
你说得不是没道理 可是巴尔的摩警署
has him listed as a known suspect
把他列为了至少两起谋杀案的
in at least two murders.
已知嫌疑犯
Rumors. Nothing else.
那都是谣言 仅此而已
Why are you protecting this guy? I told you.
你为什么要保护这个人 我告诉过你了
I know him, all right?
我了解他
He's a good guy, or at least he's a reformed guy.
他是个好人 至少他也已经改过自新了
I'm just saying, try to keep an open mind.
我只想让你知道 凡事皆有可能
And I'm just saying,
我也只是想让你知道
innocent until proven guilty, right?
在没有证明他有罪之前 他就是无辜的
Look at you. Hot damn,
瞧瞧你 好极了
that you Seeley Booth? How are you?
瑟雷·布斯 是你啊 最近还好吗
Kenny J, he looks good. Hey, man.
肯尼·J 气色不错啊 你好
This here is my partner, Agent Aubrey.
这位是我的搭档 奥布里探员
Your partner. Yeah.
你的搭档 对
I'm guessing this isn't a social call.
那你应该不是来找我话家常的了
I'll tell you what, can we talk over here?
我们借一步说话吧
All right, so, um...listen.
是这样的...听着
Lola Marshall is dead.
洛拉·马歇尔死了
And you think I did it.
你觉得是我杀的她
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表