If he left, you'd see it in the tapes.
如果他离开 你们能在录像中看到
Great. We're gonna need those tapes,
好极了 我们需要录像
so we can clear your son.
这样才能为你儿子洗除嫌疑
I swear, I would never do this.
我发誓 我绝对不会这么做
Hey, Angie.
安琪
I just picked up our voicemails from home,
我刚取了家里的留言
and, uh, a Dr. Amir Hoffman called for you.
埃米尔·霍夫曼医生给你打电♥话♥
He did? What did he say?
是吗 说了什么
Yeah. He said, uh, he had some good news about a new study.
嗯 他有新研究的好消息了
Oh, yes, I was probably admitted.
太好了 我的申请可能被接受了
Uh, what is this about?
是关于什么的
Dr. Hoffman has an experimental surgery
霍夫曼医生在做神经再生的
for nerve regeneration.
实验手术
Surgery?
手术
Yeah, so I can walk again.
是的 这样我就可以再走路了
Angela,
安琪拉
you do realize that I still can't walk?
你知道我还是不能走路吧
I know that.
我知道
But surgery?
但是手术
We-we have to talk about this.
我们得谈谈
I mean, there are risks.
那是有风险的
I just gave you amazing news, and all you can be is skeptical.
我刚告诉你惊人的好消息 而你却只是怀疑
No, I-I-I want more information
不 我想要更多的信息
before you risk everything on an experiment.
不让你先冒风险参加实验
Well, it's not your decision to make, it's mine,
这不是你要做的决定 是我的
and I'm getting my legs back.
我要让我的腿恢复
I found this fracturing on the fifth rib.
我在第五肋骨上发现了破碎
Oh, note that the damage occurred
注意损害发生在
on both the posterior vertebral
后脊椎骨和
and anterior sternal surfaces.
前胸骨表面
What does that tell us?
这说明了什么
That there's fracturing on both front and back.
说明前后都有骨裂
I'm familiar with the definitions of anterior and posterior.
我很熟悉前后的定义
Sorry.
抱歉
The corresponding fractures indicate
相应的骨裂表明
that force was applied to the victim's chest
力量施加在死者胸部
while his body was pressed against
而他的身体被压♥迫♥在
an unyielding, hard object.
坚硬物体上
What did you find
舌骨骨折
from the hyoid fracture?
你有什么发现
Oh, I believe that is a comminuted fracture.
我认为那是粉碎性骨折
I concur.
同意
The fracture's on the midline of the hyoid body,
骨折是在舌头中线位置
as opposed to the greater cornua.
与大角舌骨相反
I posit that the victim was struck
我断定死者的脖子
in the neck with a solid object,
被坚硬物体卡住
which fractured his hyoid
导致舌骨骨折
and caused him to suffocate.
造成窒息
I concur.
同意
Ms. Mills.
米尔斯女士
I do not need your approbation.
我不需要你的赞同
You were brought on as an intern
你作为实习生而来
to contribute to our process.
要对我们工作有所贡献
If I must babysit you, you become a hindrance,
如果我必须照顾你 你就是障碍
and I-I just can't have that.
我不需要这样
No, I'm sorry, Dr. Brennan.
抱歉 布纳恩博士
I can do this. I promise.
我可以的 我保证
So you really think that looking
你真的认为
at this kid's playlist
看这孩子的播放列表
is going to help us find his killer?
能帮助我们找到他的凶手
Yeah, music gets you inside of someone's head.
是的 因为音乐能帮你进入别人的头脑
I can prove it.
我可以证明
See, Ian said that Scott was acting strange recently,
伊恩说斯科特最近表现得很奇怪
so I looked into the music that he's been arranging,
所以我整理了他编排的音乐
and I found this.
找到了这个
Yeah, this is gibberish to me.
我看不懂
Oh, it's completely different
这和鞭子噼啪
than anything the Whippersnaps have ever done.
之前所做的都完全不同
The orchestration is totally original.
这种编排完全是原创的
The interplay between voice parts is complex and dynamic.
声部之间的互相作用复杂又有活力
Not to mention, this half-step modulation.
更不用说 这种半阶调制
It's crazy.
真疯狂
Yeah, okay, uh, what is going on with you here?
好吧 你这是怎么了
What do you mean? The interplay between voice parts
什么意思 声部之间的互相作用
is complex and dynamic?
复杂又有活力
It sounds like you know a little bit more
听起来你知道的
about this than you're letting on.
不只是一点点
Okay.
好吧
Look, I'm gonna level with you, but you gotta promise
我就跟你说实话了 但是你保证
that you're not gonna mention anything.
你什么都不会提
Uh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I, uh,
我
I sang a cappella.
我唱过无伴奏合唱
In college.
大学时
Oh, uh, cool. Uh, so?
很好 所以呢
So? So I don't want Booth to find out.
所以我不想让布斯发现
He's going to mock me.
他会嘲笑我的
I got a manly reputation to protect here.
我要保护我的声誉
Yes, right.
对
Of course, you do.
当然
Look, okay, whatever was going on with this kid,
好吧 不管这孩子发生了什么
it's gonna show up in his music.
在他的音乐里有所表现
Okay.
好吧
Let's look.
我们看看
Oh, "For Liz."
"给利兹"
Huh, that's interesting.
有意思
It's his newest playlist.
这是他的新列表
Love songs.
情歌♥
A sex playlist, maybe?
也许是性♥爱♥播放列表
Let me check the metadata
我来查查数据
and see if we can access where he was listening to it.
看看我们能不能看到他在哪儿听的
Nickerson Hall.
尼克森大厅
Huh, the English department.
英语系
Not exactly the sexiest place for a hookup, but okay.
不是约会的最性感的地方 但还不错
Oh, okay,
好吧
this is the Lynwood security footage.
这是林伍德的监控录像
Hopefully we can find something from one of those nights.
希望我们能在这几晚的里面有所发现
That's him.
是他
And that must be Liz.
那一定是利兹
**Ooh, what's wrong with me?*
*我是怎么了
**So, you say I'm complicated*
*你说我很难懂
**What's wrong with being complicated?*
*复杂有什么问题
**But you've had me underrated*
*但你低估了我
That's Elizabeth Dervan.
那就是伊丽莎白·德万
She's the girl from the closet.
她就是柜子里的那个女孩
She's a Gingersnap-- they're like the female Whippersnaps.
她是姜脆饼干乐队的 就像是女版的鞭子噼啪
Okay, well, the question is who didn't like
好吧 问题是谁不希望看到
Liz and Scott fooling around?
利兹和斯科特黏在一起
Hold on one second.
等一下
What is it?
怎么了
They weren't hooking up.
他们并不是在约会
Then what were two college kids doing in a closet every night?
那两个大学生每天夜里躲在柜子里干什么
Singing.
唱歌♥
Not a lot of singers that can hit that high "G" Flat.
并不是很多歌♥手能唱出高音G降调的
Oh, I didn't know that.
这我不知道
Research.
我做过调查
See, this, uh, Whippersnap arrangement
你看 这里 鞭子噼啪需要
calls for a belted "G" Flat.
有人能唱出嘶吼式的G降调
Scott kicked Ian out of the Whippersnaps
斯科特把伊恩踢出了鞭子噼啪
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表