Neil Stockton owns a landscaping company,
尼尔·斯托克顿拥有一家园林景观公♥司♥
Divorced with kids, no custody.
已离婚 有孩子但无抚养权
More importantly, he's one of the threats
更重要的是 他是罗伯茨特工
that Agent Roberts met with yesterday.
昨天见过的可疑人士之一
Yeah, correct. His last scheduled visit.
没错 他是会面行程上的最后一个
Probably the last person to see him alive.
可能是最后见到罗伯茨活着的人
So what kind of threats we talking about here?
他是哪一类威胁
Well, most of Stockton's attacks came on twitter.
斯托克顿大多在推特恶言攻击
Unfortunately, he never outright threatened the president.
可惜的是 他从没直接威胁总统
If he had, then we could press charges.
要是有的话 我们就能起诉他
Instead, he wrote that "Someone" needs to shoot the president,
取而代之 他写道"某人"得射杀总统
so he will, quote,
所以总统将会 引用他的话
"Be tortured in hell for all of eternity."
"在地狱接受严刑拷打 直到永远"
Okay.
好极了
Yeah.
是的
Can't wait to meet him.
等不及想见他
Hello?
有人吗
Looks like he stepped out.
他好像走开了
You seeing anything?
你有什么发现吗
Aubrey, look.
奥布里 看呐
Mr. Stockton,
斯托克顿先生
we're with the FBI and the Secret Service.
我们是联调局和特勤处的
We'd like to ask you some questions.
我们想问你几个问题
Take a seat. We need to ask you a few questions
请坐 我们需要问你几个问题
about Secret Service Agent Graham Roberts.
与特勤处格拉哈姆·罗伯茨特工有关
You remember him, don't you, Neil?
你记得他吧 尼尔
He came to see you last night,
他昨晚来找过你
about your threats against the president.
关于你对总统的威胁一事
I don't understand. Where's Agent Roberts at?
我搞不懂 罗伯茨特工在哪儿
That's a good question.
问得好
But then, I think you know the answer, don't you?
不过 我认为你知道答案 不是吗
Hold on. No.
等等 不会吧
Uh, you don't think that I...
你们该不会以为我
No, I saw him yesterday.
不对 我昨天是见过他
He came here to see me.
他来这里找我
Yeah, we know that much, Neil.
对 这事我们知道 尼尔
Then what?
然后呢
Nothing. Told me the president was coming today
什么也没有 就告诉我总统今天要来
and made it clear he didn't want to see me around.
并明确地说了 不想看到我在附近出现
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What did he have to say about this?
关于这个他怎么说的
Neil.
尼尔
Neil, look at me.
尼尔 看着我
You know what I think happened?
你知道我觉得发生了什么吗
I think that Robert saw that you were planning something,
我认为罗伯茨看到了你的计划
you had no choice but to get rid of him.
你别无选择 唯有把他杀了
You killed him, doused him with acid,
你杀死他 用强酸浸泡他
and buried him in the woods.
并把他埋到树林
Only thing is you got interrupted.
唯一的问题是你被打断了
That's when you hit our witness over the head with a shovel,
这时你用铁铲砸向了目击者的头部
but I'm sure once he gets a good look at you...
但我敢肯定 一旦他好好看看你
No. No, that didn't happen.
不对 没有这回事
Look, I can prove it to you, I swear.
我能向你们证明的 我发誓
All right, I've had enough of this.
好吧 我受够了你的狡辩
I'm booking you. Ah, let it go!
我要带走你 放开我
Let me go! God!
放开我 天啊
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼啊
That's what I was trying to tell you.
我刚才就想告诉你们这事
I can't lift my damn shoulders.
我没办法举起这该死的肩膀
Years of digging and they're both shot to hell.
挖了土这么多年 两边的肩膀都毁了
Expect us to believe that? You're a landscaper.
我们会信这话吗 你可是景观园艺师
I supervise, okay?
我负责监工 好吗
I haven't done the work myself in years.
我很多年没亲手干活了
I couldn't have done this.
不可能是我做的
uh, Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士
perhaps we could postpone this video conference,
也许我们要推迟视讯会议
as I'm still reassembling the victim's skull.
因为我仍在重组死者的颅骨
Also I couldn't help but notice.
另外 我不得不留意到
There seems to be a pirate there with you.
你好像和一位海盗在一起
Uh, Angela sent her Reiki Healer to help in my recovery.
安琪拉让她的灵气治疗师帮我治疗
Pay no attention to him.
请不要在意他
By placing my hand next to your temple,
通过将手放到太阳穴旁
I invite the healing and transcendental energy to enter your mind.
我正给你的灵魂注入治愈与超自然能量
Please stop talking.
请不要说话
It only highlights the absurdity of this exercise.
只会突出这疗程的荒谬性
I hate to say it, but you appear to be rosier of cheek.
尽管我不想这么说 但你的双颊红润
Yes, I-I am feeling much better.
的确 我感觉好多了
However, that is not your doing.
然而 不是因为你的治疗
It is much more likely
更可能是因为
the B12 injections, the I.V. Line,
B12注射剂 静脉输液
and the nasal rinse.
还有鼻腔冲洗
Relax. Relax. Shhshh. Shhshhshh.
放松 放松 嘘嘘 嘘嘘嘘
Uh, mister... Dr. Fisher,
费什先生 博士
please show me your progress.
请让我看看你的进展
Okay, on the sternum,
好的 在胸骨上
I found a comminuted fracture,
我发现了粉碎性骨折
which suggests the victim was hit with a blunt force object.
这说明死者被钝器击中
Well, I disagree.
我不同意
That fracture's much more indicative
这种骨折更像是
of a gunshot wound to the chest.
胸部中枪所致
Look at the shape of the indentation.
请看凹陷的形状
Uh, it's a pattern I've seen before in gunshot wounds
我曾在一个枪伤中 见过这种散布方式
when the victim was wearing a kevlar vest.
死者中枪时穿着防弹背心
I see.
我懂了
So the vest stopped the bullet,
所以背心挡住了子弹
but the blast force still resulted in a fracture.
但是冲击力仍造成了骨折
While this injury's not fatal,
虽然伤势不致命
Uh, we still should pass on this finding as soon as possible.
我们仍得尽快通告此发现
Yeah. I'll go ahead and make the call.
是的 我去打电♥话♥
I can see you're busy.
我能看到你在忙
Agent Booth.
布斯探员
Yep. The deputy director
是 联调局的
of the FBI has spoken to the president.
副局长已和总统谈过了
You're good to go.
你可以参与调查了
Okay, here we go.
好嘞 我们走吧
Where's Walker?
沃克在哪里
Conference room. All right.
会议室 好的
Give me a sitrep, will you?
可以给我说一下情况吗
What'd you and Aubrey find out?
你和奥布里发现了什么
A person of interest that we met with
与我们见面的可疑人士
may be in the clear because of a preexisting injury.
因为患有旧伤 也许是清白的
Okay, great.
好的 很好
Send his, uh, medical record to the lab.
送他的医疗记录到实验室
They'll be able to see if his injury's legit.
他们能够鉴别伤患是否属实
Booth, I just want you to know
布斯 我只想你知道
it wasn't protocol; it's just personal.
刚才不是走程序 只是针对你
Uh, you're mixing your words. You should get some sleep.
你前言不搭后语 该睡一觉了
Secondly, I really don't care about getting vetted.
其次 我真的不在乎被调查
Uh, we got bigger problems.
我们有更大的问题要处理
Lab is saying that your agent was shot
实验室认为你们的特工
directly in the sternum.
被直接射中胸骨
But the shot wasn't fatal.
但枪伤不致命
The point is Untrained shooters, nine out of ten times,
重点是未经训练的枪手 他们十有八♥九♥
they go for the head.
会瞄准头部
This guy, he went center mass.
这家伙 他瞄准了躯干
Which means we're looking for a professional.
就是说我们要找的是专业人士
Dr. Saroyan,
瑟罗博士
I have something of note I'd like to show you.
我想给你看一个值得注意的地方
Just a second.
稍等一下
These are Neil Stockton's MRIs,
这些是尼尔·斯托克顿的磁共振成像
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表