Maybe you found out
也许你发现
about this other guy and got jealous.
还有一个人然后心生妒忌了
I don't know about anyone else.
我不知道其他人
And I wouldn't care if I did.
知道了我也不介意
What Klarissa and I had was just sex.
我和克拉瑞莎是纯炮♥友♥
Really good sex.
打炮很爽
The only thing that she really loved was her work.
她真心爱的只有工作
And I was fine with that.
我觉得这无所谓
Did your girlfriend know about all this?
你女朋友知道这些事吗
There's a chance she caught on to it.
她有可能发现了
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
Last week, when I came out of the shower,
上星期 当我洗完澡出来时
I saw that my phone had been turned on.
我发现我的手♥机♥被开机了
I could see that there was something off about Anna.
我能感觉到安娜有些不对劲
She was looking for something.
她在找什么东西
She find it?
她找到了吗
Not on my phone.
没在手♥机♥上找到
Careful about this stuff.
我很小心的
We learned that your boyfriend
我们得知你男友
was having an affair with Klarissa Mott.
和克拉瑞莎·莫特有一腿
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
你对此知情吗
No, not at all.
不 一点都不知道
You have to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Kidding? No, we don't do that.
开玩笑 不 我们不这么干
Victor told us that you went through his phone.
维克多告诉我们你翻了他的手♥机♥
Oh. He did.
他是这么说的啊
So you found out about the affair,
所以你发现了他出轨
and that's why you killed Klarissa.
这就是你杀死克拉瑞莎的原因
No.
不
Well, yeah, I did find out about the affair,
没错 我发现他出轨了
but I didn't kill her.
但我没杀她
I just didn't want to hurt our business, so I...
我只是不想影响我们的生意 所以我
chose to look the other way.
选择不去计较了
So are you saying that you were okay with that?
那么你是说你能接受那种事吗
No, I wasn't okay with it.
我不能接受
But I invested my life in this catering business.
但我把一切都投在这个餐饮公♥司♥上了
I'm not going to throw it away
我不会因为维克管不住自己的老二
because Vic can't keep it in his pants.
就放弃我们的生意的
So we also checked out your alibi.
我们也检查了你的不在场证明
Now, you said that you were at the convention.
你说你当时在开会
Which is true.
这是真的
But what you didn't tell us
但你没告诉我们
is that you left a day early.
你提前一天离开了
When we brought your boyfriend in, we looked into his finances,
你男友去联调局时查了他的财务情况
and we found your catering company credit card.
并发现了你们餐饮公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥
You bought gas and groceries in Washington
在克拉瑞莎被谋杀当晚
the night Klarissa was murdered.
你在华盛顿加了油 买♥♥了菜
I wasn't sure they were having an affair,
我当时不确定他们是否有一腿
so I wanted to see for myself.
所以我想眼见为实
That's why I lied about coming home early.
这就是我隐瞒提前回家的原因
You lied about your knowledge of the affair,
你对是否知晓出轨撒了谎
you lied about when you came home.
对你到家的时间撒了谎
I'll tell you what, Anna, all this lying is adding up,
我跟你说吧安娜 这些谎言加在一起
and it's not looking good for you.
对你来说是很不利的
You have something to show me, Dr. Edison?
你有什么要给我看的吗 埃迪森博士
Yes, after learning the victim was asphyxiated,
对 在得知死者是窒息而死后
I decided to reexamine the mandible.
我决定重新检查下颚骨
A logical next step.
合情合理的一步
Now, do you notice the sequential pattern here?
你注意到这里一连串的痕迹了吗
It looks like bone bruising.
看上去像骨挫伤
On the right side of the mandible.
在下颚骨的右侧
Now, I've measured the distance between each impression.
我测量了每个痕迹之间的距离
34.5 millimeters, equidistant.
都是34.5毫米 是等距的
Perhaps these marks were made
也许这些痕迹同样是由
by the same alloy object that injured Klarissa's ulna.
弄伤克拉瑞莎尺骨的合金物体所造成的
Have Hodgins swab for particulates.
让哈金斯取样分♥析♥微粒
Found the flower shop.
找到花店了
Creative Blossoms of Silver Spring, Maryland.
是位于马里兰州银泉的"创意之花"
Okay, who sent them?
好 送花人是谁
Not gonna believe this one-- the Gold Pearl Casino.
你不会相信的 是金珍珠赌场
Wait a second, the casino in Vegas?
等一下 是维加斯的赌场吗
The message on the card read,
卡片上留言说
"We at the Gold Pearl couldn't be more excited
金珍珠赌场非常高兴
to know that our casino will be your new home."
得知我们的赌场将成为你的新家
I'll be damned.
该死
She was taking a new job.
她要跳槽
Where you going?
你去哪里
Going to see the person this would have pissed off most.
去见最会为这事气得跳脚的人
Dr. Hodgins, what is all this doing in the lab?
哈金斯博士 这些在实验室里干什么用
Oh, hey, it's a select trove of objects culled
这是我从杰斐逊实验室的巨大魔法世界里
from the Jeffersonian's wide world of magic.
精选出的宝藏
Well, that much is apparent.
显而易见
Yeah, we scoured the institution's archives,
我们翻遍了这里的档案库
and we pulled out memorabilia, devices...
找出有纪念意义的东西 设备
In an effort to find the weapon
想法设法地找
that may have killed Klarissa Mott.
杀死克拉瑞莎·莫特的武器
I don't recall there being any kerf marks
我不记得被害者的骨头上
on the victim's bones.
有切痕
Perhaps, but this is the saw
或许吧 但老哈利·布莱克史东
that Harry Blackstone Sr.,
最初就是
first used to cut a woman in half.
用这把锯子把女人切成两半的
And check this out.
看看这个
These are the bullets caught
这些是一百五十年前
by Robert-Houdin 150 years ago,
魔术师罗伯特·胡迪徒手抓下的子弹
and still, to this day, no one has any idea how he did it.
直到今天都没人知道他到底是怎么做到的
This is all entirely useless.
这些完全没用
You are both grown men
你们都是成年人了
and, to the best of my knowledge, scientists.
而且就我所知 你们都是科学家
Please tell me that despite your enthusiasm for magic,
请告诉我 除去你们对魔术那极高的热情
you have discovered something of value
你们有一些有价值的发现
that can help move this case forward.
可以帮助破案
All right, well, I did swab the bruised areas of the mandible,
好吧 我擦拭了下颚的伤口
and I found traces of the same alloy
我发现了与左侧尺骨伤口处
that was in the trauma to the left ulna.
相同的合金
So the damage on the ulna and mandible
这么说尺骨和下颚处的损伤
were caused by the same weapon?
是由同一种武器造成的
Yeah, according to the Mass-spec, yes.
根据质谱仪的分♥析♥结果看 是这样的
But the ulna was cut by a sharp-edged object
但是尺骨是被锐利的物体割伤的
and the damage on the mandible was inflicted
而下颚处的损伤却是
by something with a blunt surface.
由钝器造成的
Finally, I'm seeing something useful.
终于 我看到了有用的东西
I remember seeing this lock and chain
我记得我在连尼·杰伊的名人道具展示柜里
in Lenny Jay's memorabilia cabinet.
看到过这个带锁链条
He had the arrogance to display it in full view.
他很傲慢 在众目睽睽之下展示
Okay, let's see if I can enhance it.
好吧 我看看能不能放大
Hmm, the padlock's edges appear to be
这把挂锁的边缘看上去
the same angle as the cut on the victim's arm.
与被害者手臂上的伤口的角度一致
That is my hypothesis.
我的推测也是如此
Okay, well, I've already scanned Klarissa Mott's bones,
我已经扫描了克拉瑞莎·莫特的骨头
so let's go full-skeleton.
就让我们看看整幅骨架吧
We need to see if these angles correspond
我们要看看这个角度
to the padlock's dimensions.
是否与挂锁的尺寸相同
Okay, well, there's only one way to find that out.
只有一种检验方法
It's a perfect match.
完全匹配
Now, please see if the chain links line up
麻烦看一下链条的形状
with the damage to the mandible.
与下颚的损伤是否相符
Okay, that should work.
这应该行得通
Let me rearrange the sequence of events.
让我重新排列事件的先后顺序
Okay, so the killer swung the lock and chain,
凶手挥起带锁的链条
and a sharp corner of the padlock cut Klarissa's left arm.
挂锁锋利的一角划破了克拉瑞莎的左臂
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表