from an imaginary goblin.
妖精那里得到买♥♥冰淇淋的钱
Ice cream that will, ironically,
讽刺的是 冰淇淋
cause her to lose more teeth.
会让她掉更多的牙
It's not a goblin, it's a fairy, okay?
那不是妖精 是仙女好吗
But just look at this place, look around you.
看看这个地方 看看你周围的这些
Look at all these old magic tricks.
看看这些古老的魔术
Look, there's Houdini's handcuffs.
看 这是胡迪尼的手铐
Look at these cards here.
看看这些扑克牌
The Great Lafayette's dog leash.
伟大的拉法耶特的栓狗绳
Hi, can I help you?
你们好 有什么可以帮到你们的吗
FBI Special Agent Booth.
联邦调查局特别探员布斯
This here is my partner. Dr. Temperance Brennan.
这位是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Right, we're here to see Mr. Jay.
我们是来找杰伊先生的
Oh, okay, uh...
好的
Dad, someone here to see you.
爸 有人找
Oh, hello.
你们好
I-I-I'm Mr. Jay.
我 我是杰伊先生
Mr. Jay. This about Klarissa?
杰伊先生 是关于克拉瑞莎的事吗
We called her apartment,
我们打电♥话♥去了她家
and her roommate told us the horrible news.
她室友跟我们说了这个可怕的消息
Right, so how long has she been working for you?
对的 那她在你这儿工作多久了
Oh, I met her years ago,
我认识她是在是好几年以前
when she was doing street magic on the National Mall.
那时候她在国家广场做街头魔术
So you gave Klarissa her start, then.
那么是你给了克拉瑞莎第一次机会
Yes, I could see her talent immediately,
是的 我一眼就能看出她的天赋
and it paid off,
这笔投资很划算
because her shows were just groundbreaking.
因为她的演出非常富有开创性
Groundbreaking in what sense?
什么样的开创性
Klarissa took greater risks than most escapologists.
克拉瑞莎比大多数的逃脱术魔术师都敢冒险
I mean, she was fearless.
我是说 她是个天不怕地不怕的人
Well, that could be the result of a neurological imbalance.
这个有可能是因为神经系统失衡导致的
Did she have any enemies at the club?
她在这家俱乐部里有什么敌人吗
Well, the Palace is an incubator for young talent,
宫殿是个年轻天才的培养基地
and everyone's always jostling for stage time.
所有人都一直在竞争上台机会
Any of her rivals jealous of her?
有没有妒忌她的对手呢
She had just secured the Friday night main stage.
她刚拿下了周五晚上的主舞台
Uh, that's our most coveted slot.
那是大家都梦寐以求的机会
Whom did she replace?
那她是把谁替换掉了呢
All right, follow me.
好吧 跟我来
That's, uh, Big Phil Leeds.
那是 大大菲·利兹
He was Klarissa's fiercest rival for years.
他多年来都是跟克拉瑞莎竞争最激烈的对手
You seeing what I'm seeing?
你想的跟我一样吗
Perhaps the cause of Klarissa's burns.
也许这正是克拉瑞莎的烧伤的由来
We found a second-degree burn on your colleague,
我们在你的同事克拉瑞莎·莫特的尸体上
Klarissa Mott's body, Big Phil.
发现了二级烧伤的痕迹 大大菲
So? What does that have to do with me?
那又如何 关我什么事
Well, when we swabbed it for chemicals,
你知道我们在检测化学成分的时候
you know what came back?
发现了什么吗
Mercury and nitrocellulose.
水银和硝化纤维
The stuff that you work with.
也就是你所常用的东西
All right, you got it all wrong.
好吧 你们完全搞错了
Uh, really wrong.
错得离谱
I pulled a few pranks.
我跟她开过几个玩笑
We all do that.
我们都喜欢做这种事
Burning someone is a prank to you?
你把人烧伤也算是玩笑吗
She wasn't supposed to get burned.
她本来不该被烧伤的
Oh, so it was her fault?
所以难道是她的错吗
All she was supposed to do was open the damn box,
她本来只要打开那个盒子
and a flame pops out.
然后就会有火花喷出来
That's it.
仅仅如此而已
I have done it to her countless times.
这个玩笑我跟她开过无数次
And usually, she would have caught it
通常她都会识破这个玩笑
without burning herself.
而不会烧伤自己
So why didn't she this time?
那她这次为什么没有识破呢
I don't know.
我不知道
She seemed distracted lately.
她最近好像有点精力不集中
What do you mean distracted?
精力不集中是什么意思
Um, leaving early, you know, not training as hard.
早退什么的 没有以前那么努力训练了
It's as if she lost her attention to detail.
就好像她失去了对细节的关注
Now, I-I don't know what was going on,
我不知道发生了什么
but something big was definitely changing in her life.
但她生活里肯定有什么重大的事改变了
Looking at your bio here, Big Phil.
我在看你的个人简历 大大菲
You had just gotten the main stage,
你之前刚得到过上主舞台的机会
and she took it away from you.
结果马上就被她抢走了
Don't insinuate things.
你别暗示什么
I didn't hurt that woman.
我可没伤害那女人
And whatever fun I had with her--
无论我跟她开过什么玩笑
listen to me--
你们得听我说
she gave it right back.
她每次都会见招拆招的
Your whereabouts for the past three days,
写下你这三天来所做过的事情
and I want everything.
一样也不能少
So don't lose your attention to detail.
所以你可别失去对细节的关注
Dr. Brennan, take a look at this perimortem damage.
布纳恩博士 你看这个死前伤
I'm seeing fractures of the left orbital socket,
我看到左眼窝 上颌骨和颧骨上
maxilla and zygomatic.
有骨折的痕迹
Which would suggest that Klarissa Mott's face was shattered.
这就说明克拉瑞莎·莫特的脸被人打碎了
These injuries are severe,
这些伤口很严重
but the lack of hemorrhagic staining
但既然没有出血性染色
suggests they were not the cause of death.
说明这些骨折并不是死因
You know, I never saw Klarissa Mott perform,
你知道吗 我从来没见过克拉瑞莎·莫特的表演
but I did attend several shows at the Magic Palace,
但我过去几年的确看过几次
though, for the last few years.
魔术宫殿的演出
I had no idea you were a fan of magic, Dr. Edison.
我不知道你也是个魔术迷 埃迪森博士
And I take it you're not.
看来你肯定不是了
No, nor of witchcraft,
的确 我也不喜欢巫术
astrology or the lotto,
占星术或是乐透赌博
all of which require one to relinquish rational thought.
这些都需要一个人放弃他的理性思维
Oh, Dr. Saroyan, you're just in time.
瑟罗博士 你来得正好
Uh, thank you, I suppose.
我想我该说谢谢吧
Klarissa's toxicology results just came back.
克拉瑞莎的毒物检测报告刚刚出来了
Her liver shows high levels of the opiate Dilaudid.
她的肝内含有高剂量鸦♥片♥盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮
That's an extremely addictive pain killer.
那是一种极度使人成瘾的止痛剂
Perhaps this was the huge change that Big Phil was talking about.
也许这就是大大菲所说的那个重大变化
I combed through Klarissa's bank account to see
我核查了克拉瑞莎的银行账号♥ 想找到
if I could get a whiff of this big shift in her behavior.
想找到一点她的行为发生重大转变的原因
For the past few months, she would withdraw
最近几个月来 她每周三的下午
340 bucks from the same ATM machine in Glover Park
都会从格罗弗公园的同一台取款机上
every Wednesday afternoon.
取出340美元
Glover Park? Boy, that is a, that's a rough neighborhood.
格罗弗公园 我的天 那个社区很乱的
I'll see if I can get ahold of that ATM surveillance footage.
我看看能不能拿到那台取款机的监控录像
Hey, Aubrey.
奥布里
How do you feel about the Tooth Fairy?
你对牙仙有什么看法
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, Dr. Brennan, you see,
是布纳恩博士
she has a problem giving Christine a buck for her tooth.
她不愿意为克里斯汀的牙齿付出一美元
Oh, gotcha.
我懂了
Maybe she's right.
也许她是对的
So you agree with her?
那你是同意她的态度吗
You've always said Dr. Brennan is a very smart woman.
你整天说布纳恩博士是个非常聪明的女人
Yeah, well, what's that have to do with this?
是啊 但那跟这事有什么关系
I'm just saying,
我只是说
she might know something that we don't know.
也许她知道一些我们不知道的事
Look, there was a time when everyone thought
你想 曾经人们都以为
that the world was flat.
世界是平的
It took someone like Dr. Brennan
直到有个像布纳恩博士这样的人
to tell them they were wrong.
告诉他们 这个想法是错的
The world changed.
世界从此发生了变化
So, Klarissa withdrew $340 from the ATM this past Wednesday.
克拉瑞莎上周三也从这台取款机取了340美元
Okay, but what's interesting is what happens next.
好吧 但接下来发生的事很有趣
This guy in the black hoodie,
这个穿着黑色帽衫的家伙
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表