since Richard went missing.
就再也没人见过克洛伊
Working theory is that they ran off together.
目前的推论是 他们一起逃走了
You're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
My team found no evidence of a struggle.
我手下的人没找到打斗痕迹
What about his computer and his cell phone?
那他的电脑和手♥机♥呢
We took them. But so far
我们拿走了 到目前为止
we haven't found anything of interest.
还没找到有用的证据
Well, we'll need whatever you took sent to the lab.
不管你拿走了什么 都要移交过来
Agent Aubrey, this is not the time or place for a snack.
奥布里探员 现在可不是吃零食的时候
No, I'm not hungry. Okay, that's a lie.
我不饿 其实我饿了
But I always say if you really want to understand a man,
不过我认为 要想真正了解一个人
look in his fridge. So, we got some wine,
看看他的冰箱就行 里面有酒
we got some cheese.
还有奶酪
No beer, no cold cuts.
没有啤酒 也没有冷食
Looks like a traitor's fridge if I ever saw one.
我觉得叛徒的冰箱大概就这样吧
There's blood.
上面有血迹
Almost imperceptible but...
几乎察觉不到 不过
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I thought you said this wasn't the time or place for a snack.
你不是说现在不是吃零食的时候吗
I don't think this is meant to be consumed.
这应该不是拿来吃的吧
This finger is pale and moist
手指发白湿润
with discoloration at the point of severing.
切断处有变色
The discoloration is
这块色斑
simply frozen blood. It's not probative.
只是冻住的血 不能认定为证据
There's also some skin slippage.
手指表皮有些脱落
Best guess is it's been on ice for about a week.
我推测它已经被冻了一周
Now I must insist that you let me examine the evidence.
你必须把证物交给我检验了
Just a second. I still need to run a print.
等一下 我要检测一下指纹
And I think there's a way to use this slippage in our favor.
也许这个脱落的表皮能帮到我们
Dr. Brennan, I know
布纳恩博士 我能理解
it's hard to be patient, but I hope you can see
现在你很没耐心 但我希望你能知道
everybody's doing their best.
大家都在尽最大努力
That's the problem, Dr. Vaziri.
这就是问题所在 瓦齐里博士
Some people's best is better than others'.
人与人之间的水平也是有差距的
I'm sorry. I thought we had moved past my previous error
抱歉 我以为我们已经不再计较
in misidentifying Booth's remains.
我之前误认布斯遗骸的事情了
We had, but apparently that's not the only error
是不再计较了 但这显然不是
this lab has made.
实验室犯过的唯一错误
I've been told that in my absence
我听闻 在我离开期间
the Jeffersonian is no longer considered
杰斐逊实验室已经不再是
this country's foremost forensic laboratory.
这个国家最好的法医实验室了
Dr. Brennan, I appreciate how worried you are about Booth,
布纳恩博士 我理解你对布斯的担心
but right now is not the time for
但不管你要提出什么指责
whatever criticisms you may have.
现在都不是时候
Here. You can conduct your analysis
给你 我要做指纹检测了
while I run a print.
你把骨头拿去检测吧
Look at the striae.
看看上面的细纹
This finger wasn't cut by a knife.
这根手指不是被刀切断的
You are correct. The striae are bidirectional,
没错 上面的痕迹是双向的
which means it was cut simultaneously
所以手指是被两股力量
from an upward and downward direction.
同时从上下切断的
Like cigar cutters?
比如说雪茄剪吗
More like scissors.
更像是剪刀造成的
The two sides meet at a hinge in the bone.
两侧切口在骨节中汇合
I'll have Dr. Hodgins swab for trace.
我会让哈金斯博士检测凶器痕迹
And I'll let Aubrey know that we've got an I.D.
我去告诉奥布里 我们找到人了
Chloe Robertson.
克洛伊·罗伯森
Agent Bannerman's fiance.
班纳曼探员的未婚妻
You sure it's Chloe?
你确定是克洛伊
Are you still doubting the Jeffersonian,
你的实验室不知怎么居然漏掉
even after your lab somehow missed a severed finger
在密封袋旁边的断指
next to a box of Meat Pockets?
你居然还怀疑杰斐逊实验室
Okay, Caroline.
好了 卡洛琳
Just relax, okay?
别激动
Agent Miller's just now realizing
米勒探员现在只是意识到
that every assumption she's made has been wrong.
她做的每一个臆断都是错的
So you think Chloe was being held for ransom.
所以你认为克洛伊是被绑♥架♥以要求赎金了
I think it's the only scenario that makes sense.
我觉得只有这种情况才能解释得通
The finger was probably sent as a threat or proof of life.
那根手指可能是用来威胁或是证明她还活着
So she was kidnapped, which would force Richard
他们绑♥架♥她 就是为了逼理查德
to download that list.
下载那份名单
So it looks like your partner isn't so bad after all.
看来你的搭档也没那么罪不可赦
Just a guy who wanted to help out someone he loved.
他只是想帮助他爱的人
Sounds a lot like Booth.
布斯就是这样的人
That's what doesn't make sense.
这点说不通啊
What does the list have to do with Booth?
那份名单和布斯有什么关系
My bet is that it has to do with the $2 million
我猜它肯定和杰瑞德帮忙
that Jared helped to steal.
偷的那两百万有关
Jared got in over his head with the crew
杰瑞德面对那伙想买♥♥名单的人
that wanted to buy the list.
太不自量力了
Then Booth insinuates himself to make sure
然后布斯就混了进去
the wrong people don't get their grubby little hands on it.
以防名单落入奸人之手
Booth isn't gonna give up
在拿到那份名单之前
till he gets ahold of that list.
布斯是不会放弃的
No, he isn't.
是啊
Which means he's either gonna get it and be a hero
也就是说 这孩子要么会凯♥旋♥
or the poor boy's gonna die trying.
要么会英勇就义
Look at this. It's the walking dead.
快看 行尸走肉
Seeley, what are you doing?
瑟雷 你在干嘛
You know I can't let you leave.
你知道我不可能让你走的
I'm not going anywhere. I'm just...
我没要走 我只是...
I'm still hemorrhaging here.
我的血还是止不住
I don't have any more gauze.
纱布已经用完了
We can't risk going out for more.
我们不能冒险出去拿
What's this?
这是什么
Nothing. Just some photography equipment.
没啥 就是些摄像装备
The old man who used to own this place
这房♥子的上一任屋主
used the bathroom as a dark room.
曾把这间浴室用作暗室
Seeley, see this? It's the light.
瑟雷 看见这个了吗 这是光
Go to the light.
走进光里吧
This is it.
就是这个
Dude, what the hell are you doing, man?
老兄 你到底要干什么
I got to cauterize it.
我得烧灼一下伤口
You got to cauterize it.
烧灼伤口
What is that?
那是什么
Silver nitrate.
硝酸银
It's gonna heat the wound, forcing the blood to coagulate.
它能加热伤口 使血液凝固
God!
天啊
Looks like some trace transferred off
看起来是切断这个手指的
whatever was used to sever the finger.
工具的残留
I'm gonna run it through the mass spec.
待我用质谱仪检测一下
Let's hope you find something.
但愿你能找到线索
I think if Dr. Brennan had her way, she'd fire both me and Cam.
如果布纳恩博士可以的话 她会炒了我和凯
She's not gonna fire anyone.
她才不会炒人鱿鱼呢
I wouldn't be so sure.
我可没那么肯定
She heard the Jeffersonian took a hit since she's been gone.
她听说杰弗逊在她离开之后一落千丈
Those rankings are completely arbitrary.
那些排名都是人家的主观评断
They have as much to do with funding and papers
他们不只是看真正的法医成果
as they do actual forensic work.
还看赞助和论文
To be fair, there've been more unsolved cases
老实说 自从布纳恩博士走了之后
ever since Dr. Brennan left.
尚未解决的案子确实更多了
That wasn't helpful, was it?
我这话有点火上浇油啊
You can't blame yourself,
你不能把错揽自己身上
especially if Brennan doesn't even blame you.
布纳恩还没怪罪你呢
Okay, at the end of the day,
不管怎么样
Brennan knows she's the one who quit,
布纳恩知道是她离开了这里
so, whatever cases went unsolved are on her conscience.
那些悬案只会让她良心过不去
They're not on ours.
不怪我们
Okay, talk to me, my elemental friends. Who is here?
我的元素小伙伴们 快告诉我都有些什么
Carbon, manganese, phosphorous, sulfur.
碳 锰 磷 硫
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表