and we're just...
而我们就是...
Us.
我们
And I don't... I don't know
我不...我不知道
if I'm ready yet to make room for anyone else.
我是不是准备好了再接纳新的家人
I'm so sorry, Angela.
我很抱歉 安吉拉
I just...
我只是...
I-I wanted to be honest.
我想实话实说
You want to take a walk?
一起散散步
Yeah.
好
Hey, bones,
骨头
you know what doesn't get enough praise around here?
你知道我们不够珍惜什么吗
Routine.
日常生活
You're making fun of me. No, I'm not. Come on.
你在嘲笑我 我没有 拜托
Bath, lotion, story, snuggles.
泡澡 润肤露 故事 懒懒的拥抱
I love it. I love routine.
我爱这些 我爱小日常
I'm glad. Good.
我很高兴 很好
I have something for you. Something for me?
我有东西要给你 有东西给我
Close your eyes. Closing eyes.
闭上眼睛 闭上了
It's a surprise. You're gonna love it.
是个惊喜 你会喜欢的
Gonna love it. Okay, here we go. Something you want.
会喜欢的 好的 是你想要的东西
Tell me when.
好了就告诉我
Okay. Tell me when I should open 'em up. Okay. This is good.
告诉我什么时候睁眼 是好东西
This is good. Hold on, wait. Okay, I'm waiting.
绝对是好东西 等等 我等着呢
- Now? - This is good... Now.
能睁眼了吗 是好东西哟 睁眼
What's that?
这是什么
It's a motorcycle.
是摩托车
No, it's not. Yes, it is.
这才不是 是摩托车
It has a motor, and...
它有动力装置
uh, "cycle," from the latin cyclus,
还是车 这个词是源自拉丁语
or circle, can be applied to any wheeled vehicle.
可以用来形容任何有轮子的车辆
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑吧
Yes, I... Booth,
是的 我...布斯
I got you a helmet, too. See? Very cool.
我还给你买♥♥了头盔 看到没 很酷的
Listen, bones, I... This is... This is just...
听着 骨头 这是...这只是...
I-I mean, I really appreciate this kind gesture and all.
我很感激你为我做的
I mean, it's very thoughtful, but, you know what?
很贴心 但你知道吗
There's no way in hell I am riding this
打死我我都不会骑这个
or wearing that.
也不会戴这个
Are you sure? Yes, I am sure.
你确定吗 是的 我确定
Well, maybe i'll keep it for myself, you know?
那我就给自己留着了
I mean, I did win the contest. I deserve something special.
我赢得了比赛 我应该有个特殊的奖品
You didn't win the contest. I did.
你没赢 是我赢了
You were disqualified, Booth.
你被取消资格了 布斯
You want to win on a technicality?
你觉得你能靠技术细节赢吗
Rules are rules, Booth. You gotta be kidding me.
规则就是规则 布斯 开什么玩笑
How do I look? Like someone who came in third place.
我看上去怎么样 像第三名
First place. I'm gonna... Yeah. Okay,
是第一名 我要... 随便你
I don't know how to get the... Don't crash!
我不知道怎么摆弄... 别坠车
Motor working here.
动力装置启动了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表