I got a place to work, I-I got advice.
他给了我地方工作 还给我建议
Trust me, I got a lot out of this relationship.
相信我 我真的受益良多
And now you've got the inventions
现在你还有从你导师那里
that you stole from your mentor.
偷来的发明
Right. You did, uh, register a patent for jewelry polish, uh,
你为珠宝抛光注册了专利
on the day that you reported him missing.
同日又报案说他失踪
The jewelry polish
珠宝抛光
had nothing to do with Lloyd.
和劳埃德无关
It was entirely my own invention.
那完全是我自己的发明
So Mr. Nesbit allows you
也就是说内斯比特允许你
to create your own stuff here in his lab?
在他的实验室里搞自己的发明
Lloyd taught me to never give up.
劳埃德教会我永不放弃
He always said,
他常说
"You never know what an invention has the potential to become."
"你永远不知道一件发明的潜力有多大"
Still, a man's got to eat.
但人还是要吃饭啊
For me, doing what I love alongside a visionary like Lloyd...
对我来说 能与劳埃德这样有远见的人共事
it was payment enough.
就已抵过了一切
So, uh, Andie and I were wondering
我和安迪想邀请你
if you wanted to join us for a movie tonight.
今晚和我们一起去看电影
Why is it that every happy couple I know
为什么我一分手
treats me like I'm broken
所有幸福情侣
now that I'm not in a relationship?
都当我是瓷娃娃一样
I was... just trying to help.
我只是...想帮忙
Well, perhaps you can help by focusing on the case.
你能把精力集中在案子上就是帮忙了
Of course. There's no signs of remodeling to the bones...
当然 尸骨没有重塑的迹象
and... these flesh wounds don't appear to have any scarring.
身上的伤口也没有结痂
Lack of extravasation
切入组织
and infiltration of the incised tissue indicate
缺少外渗和渗透说明
that they were made postmortem.
这些都是死后伤
So he was stabbed by somebody after he was already dead?
所以有人在他死后又捅了他
Those aren't stab marks.
那些伤口不是被人捅的
They're surgical incisions.
而是手术切口
I traced the tip of the blade that Brennan found.
我查了一下布纳恩找到的刀片
It's a scalpel.
是外科手术刀
That explains the pattern I see emerging.
这就能解释我发现的规律了
This is the incision a surgeon would make when removing a liver.
这是切除肝脏的手术切口
Yeah, and these are for the kidneys.
嗯 这些是切除肾脏的切口
So the fish didn't eat Nesbit's liver and kidneys-
所以内斯比特的肝和肾不是被鱼吃了
They were already removed before he was dumped in the pond.
在他被丢进池塘之前他的肝肾就被人取走了
Someone harvested this man's internal organs.
有人拿去了他的器官
All right, listen one sec, I got the stats from the FBI, ok?
听着 我从联调局拿到数据
Turns out that the illegal organ trade
发现非法器官交易这行业
is a booming business.
行情正旺
That's not surprising to me.
我觉得这并不稀奇
Right now, in America, there are over 120,000 people
此时此刻 全国正有超过12万人
on the transplant waiting list,
在等待器♥官♥移♥植♥
many of whom will die
他们中的很多人都会病逝
unless they purchase an organ illegally.
除非他们非法购买♥♥器官
Aha, so you think that it's okay
所以你觉得买♥♥卖♥♥肾脏
just to go out and purchase a kidney.
是可以理解的咯
Well, legalizing the sale of organs
将器官交易合法化
would eliminate the need for the black market and save many lives.
可以削弱黑市势力 并拯救许多生命
Never happens.
这不可能
Once money is involved, people, they start lining their pockets,
只要扯到钱 人们就会掏空家底
right, greasing palms with other people and they end up dead,
四处行贿 导致有人惨死
like Nesbit.
就像内斯比特
Oh, people sell blood, men sell sperm, women sell their eggs.
有人卖♥♥血 男人卖♥♥精♥子♥ 女人买♥♥卵细胞
There's even a vibrant,
甚至还有人
growing market for the sale of donor feces.
交易排泄物 还很火爆
Feces? Why would anyone want that?
排泄物 为什么会有人想要那玩意
Donor feces can be used to correct C. Difficile issues
排泄物可以治愈梭状芽孢杆菌异常
and are vital to the intestinal health...
并且对肠道健康非常重要
Scratch that. Forget I even asked.
删掉这段 就当我没问
Hold on, let me see what this...
等等 我看看这个...
Great.
这下好了
Problem with the case?
案子出问题了吗
No, no, it's the mortuary, okay?
不 是停尸间
They can't seem to locate Jared's ashes.
他们找不到杰瑞德的骨灰了
They don't know where they are.
没人知道他的骨灰在哪里
How can I help, Booth?
有什么我能帮忙的吗 布斯
You can't help me.
你帮不上的
Well, you're clearly upset.
可你很明显不开心啊
How can I be there for you in your grief
如果你不向我敞开心扉
if you won't let me in?
我要怎么帮你渡过悲伤
This is not grief, okay?
我这不是悲伤
This is me being pissed that my brother's being
我只是烦我弟
more of a pain in the ass dead than he was alive.
死了竟然比活着更麻烦
There's a difference, okay?
这是有区别的 好吗
Hey, you wanted to show me something?
听说你有东西要给我看
Guess what I found in the trout tank.
猜猜我在鳟鱼池塘里找到了什么
Something only you could love?
只有你才会喜欢的东西
They're hydropsychidae caddisfly larvae.
我找到了纹石蛾科石蛾幼虫
Look at that-- blowflies of the deep.
看看它们 水底的绿头苍蝇
They were eating the body?
是它们吃了尸体
Yeah. And based on their size,
对 根据它们的体型大小
I put time of death at about eight days ago.
我推测死者死亡时间是八天前
Okay, I'll let Aubrey know.
好 我会告诉奥布里的
Hey, hang on, um, Angie.
等等 安琪
There's... there's something else.
我还有...别的事
You arranged a show for me
你在元勋酒馆为我
at Founding Fathers?
筹办了一场展览
And it's tonight?
而且就在今晚
Well, you wouldn't have agreed if I'd given you advance notice.
如果我提前告诉你的话 你肯定不同意
I'm not agreeing now.
我现在也不同意啊
Come on, Angie.I just sent out a few postcards.
别这样 安琪 我刚把明信片寄出去
To whom?
寄给谁了
No one, really.
没谁
Family, friends.
也就是亲朋好友
Couple of art galleries.
还有几家画廊
You know, dozen or so AP photojournalists...
十几位美♥联♥社♥摄影记者
Wait, you did what?
等等 你都做了些什么
Well, you would not take my word for how good you are,
你不信我夸你优秀
so I decided to enlist a few professionals.
所以我决定请专业人士来
Hodgins, you have to cancel this thing immediately.
哈金斯 你赶紧把这展览给我取消掉
That is correct, Mr. Bray.
你说的没错 布雷先生
The chipping on the left and right calcaneus bones lines up
死者左右跟骨的碎片确实
with the marks on the tissue I found on both heels.
和我在死者脚后跟组织上发现的痕迹吻合
So in addition to harvesting Nesbit's liver and kidneys,
所以除了拿走内斯比特的肝和肾之外
they also took his Achilles tendons.
他们还取走了他的跟腱
And possibly his corneas.
很可能还有他的角膜
I also found incisions and soft tissue damage
我还在他的眼窝周围发现了
around his orbital sockets.
切口和软组织伤
Dr. Saroyan, take a look at these striations
瑟罗博士 看看这些条痕
on the internal aspect of the lateral arch
左边第十一根肋骨
on the left 11th rib.
侧面内部的
Those could not be caused by a scalpel.
这不可能是由手术刀引起的
They appear to be perimortem.
看上去像是死前造成的
Have Dr. Hodgins swab the wounds for particulates.
让哈金斯博士对伤口进行微粒取样
If we can identify the weapon that caused these,
如果我们能鉴定出造成这些伤口的武器
it might lead us to our killer.
或许能带我们找到凶手
So I've spent the last few hours
我花了几个小时
surfing all the top sites on the Dark Web.
在暗网上搜索所有的大网站
You would not believe what people sell on here.
你不会相信人们都在这儿卖♥♥些什么
Drugs, child pornography, human organs.
毒品 儿童色情作品 人体器官
Basically, it's a black market Craigslist.
基本上 这就是个黑市版的克雷格网站
Yeah.
对的
If our killer harvested everything possible,
如果凶手采集了一切可用器官
they could have made more than a half million dollars.
他们能赚的不止50万美元
You got any suspects?
你有找到嫌疑人吗
Well, there are all sorts of brokers from all over the world,
这里有来自世界各地各种类型的中间人
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表