Over the past decade, the partnership between the FBI
在过去的十年间 联邦调查局和
and the Jeffersonian Institution's Forensic Division
杰弗逊实验室法证部之间的合作
has resulted in over 250 murder convictions,
使得超过250起谋杀案被定罪
making it one of the most successful collaborations
这也使两者间的合作成为执法部门历史上
in law enforcement history.
最成功的协作
In order to better understand
为了更好地理解
the partnership and how it works,
两者间的协作关系
I was granted permission to follow the team
我被获准在一起谋杀案的调查过程中
throughout the course of a murder investigation.
对合作小组进行全程跟踪拍摄
I'm Alex Duffy, and this is America in Profile.
我是艾利克斯·达菲 这是《美国纪实》节目
So I was out tending to a leachate leak out in Cell Six
我正在六号♥区域处理渗滤液泄露
when I get this feeling like somebody's watching me.
突然觉得有人在盯着我
So I start looking around, right?
所以我就开始四处张望
But there's nobody there, it's just a bunch of trash.
但是那里根本就没人 只有一堆垃圾
So finally I see this moldy head of cabbage sitting there,
最后我看到那里有一头发霉的卷心菜
and I swear it's staring at me.
我发誓那东西在盯着我看
So I hop down out of my excavator,
于是我就从我开着的挖掘机里跳下来
make my way over to the cabbage.
走到那个卷心菜那里
And as I'm getting closer,
我走近才发现
I noticed this freaking thing has teeth.
那个该死的东西居然有牙
And I mean, like, a lot of them.
而且是很多牙
And that's when I'm saying to myself,
那时我才对自己说
"Whoa, Gary, this ain't no cabbage.
"盖里 这可不是卷心菜
This is a person."
这是个人头"
So I called my supervisor, Dennis,
于是我就报告给我的上级丹尼斯
and he calls the police, and next thing I know,
他又报了警 接下来
there's a guy out here asking all these questions,
就来了一个男人 问了一堆问题
while this real brainy-looking lady
还有一个看起来很有脑子的女人
was poking around at the dead body.
在那捅咕那具尸体
Now, I assumed they was cops,
我猜他俩应该是警♥察♥
but by the way they was arguing,
可看他俩吵架那样
I figured they must be married.
我觉得他俩肯定是夫妻
Booth and I were not arguing at the scene-
我和布斯没有在现场
scene of the crime.
犯罪现场吵架
I mean, we were having a healthy debate
我们是在进行夫妻间
between a husband and wife.
健康的争论
Right, sometimes our debates are so "healthy",
没错 有时候我们的争论"健康"到
I end up sleeping on the couch.
我晚上得睡沙发
It's true.
这是真的
My name is Dr. Temperance Brennan,
我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
and I am a forensic anthropologist
我是杰弗逊实验室的
with the Jeffersonian Institution.
一名法医人类学家
And my name is Seeley Booth,
我叫瑟雷·布斯
and I'm a special agent with the FBI's homicide division.
我是联邦调查局凶案组的特别探员
When I'm called out to a scene
当我出现场发现尸体
where the remains are badly burnt..or decomposed,
被烧毁得或是腐烂得很严重时
I call in Bones.
我就会叫上骨头
He calls me "Bones".
他管我叫"骨头"
Even though I'm his wife
尽管我是他的妻子
and the mother of two of his children,
同时也是他两个孩子的母亲
he still refers to me by a nickname I despise.
他仍然用一个我讨厌的外号♥来称呼我
Well, you used to despise it, but now I think you like it.
你以前讨厌这个外号♥ 可我觉得你现在挺喜欢的
No, I don't.
不 我不喜欢
Seeley.
瑟雷
After the initial exam is done at the crime scene,
在犯罪现场进行过初步检验后
the remains are brought
尸体会被送到杰弗逊实验室的
to the Jeffersonian's Medico Legal lab for further analysis.
法医学实验室做进一步分♥析♥检验
Cam, we got a ripe one today.
凯 今天这家伙熟透了
Dr. Hodgins, please try to remember
哈金斯博士 请记得
that these are the remains of a human being
这桌子上躺着的是
lying on this table.
一具人类的尸体
Well, yeah, of course.
当然
Also, since we are a professional establishment,
还有 既然我们是一家专业的机构
I would prefer if you referred to me as Dr. Saroyan.
我希望你能称我为瑟罗博士
Yeah, Cam takes herself pretty seriously.
凯很把自己当回事
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
抱歉 我不该这么说
Dr. Saroyan takes herself pretty seriously.
瑟罗博士很把自己当回事
Look, all dead bodies smell, okay?
所有尸体都很臭
But dead bodies found in a landfill
但是在垃圾堆填区里找到的
and covered in leachate,
满身是渗滤液
which is basically a viscous trash water,
也就是满身是粘乎乎的垃圾液的这种尸体
they, uh, they tend to smell worse.
味道会更臭
When I first started I had to dab peppermint oil
我最初干这行的时候 我都得在鼻子下面
under my nose to mask the smell.
抹点薄荷油来遮住臭味
I actually tried growing a mustache,
我还试着留小胡子
thinking that it would block the smell. It didn't.
以为胡子能遮挡臭味 结果一点也不会
Just made me look like a creep
只是让我看起来像是一个
who had this ever-present stench of death in his nostrils.
鼻孔里总是带着点死亡味道的变♥态♥
Yeah, eventually you get used to it.
是 不过最终你就会习惯的
The smell, I mean.
我是说对这股味道
Not Hodgins with a mustache.
不是留着胡子的哈金斯
Every once in a while, though,
不过偶尔总是会有一个特别臭的
a particularly nasty one still finds its way in.
让人受不了
Couple of years ago -- you remember this one, Cam? --
两年前 你还记得吗 凯
we found the remains of this man submerged
我们发现了一具淹没在
in a pool of his own vomited up flesh.
自己呕吐物里的尸体
Ugh, God.
天啊
It smelled like decaying bile-covered hell.
闻起来就像是满是腐烂胆汁的地狱
But from a microbiology standpoint,
但是从微生物学的角度来看
it was pretty awesome.
那真的是很棒
Now, I mean, come on.
拜托
Of course Bug Boy is gonna say this is awesome.
虫子男肯定会说这很棒啦
I mean, think about it, here's a full-grown man
你想想 他是一个玩虫子
who plays with bugs, insects and slime.
昆虫和黏液的成年男子
All day long.
从早到晚
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Hodgins.
别误会 我很爱哈金斯
I think he's great. But he's a little strange,
我觉得他人很好 但他有点奇怪
he's a little weird, you know?
就有点怪怪的 明白吗
Like all the squints. "The squints"?
就跟所有斜眼一样 "斜眼"
Squints. You know, a nerdy little person in the lab,
斜眼 就是一个待在实验室里的小书呆子
who... all they do is squint at things. They squint.
他们每天干的事就是眯缝着眼睛看东西 眯缝眼
Is that... is he... Oh. Is he doing his, uh,
那是 他在 他在
squint impression? You should ask him to do me.
学斜眼吗 你应该让他学我
He does a great impersonation of me.
他学我学得很像
Right. I don't have any food on me.
没错 可我现在手头没吃的
If I did, I'd have to stuff it in my mouth every ten minutes.
要是有的话 我就得每十分钟往嘴里塞一次
So I can't do that impression.
所以我学不了你
Okay, he is exaggerating.
好吧 他说得夸张了
I don't eat that much.
我没那么贪吃
So, what's going on?
现在干吗
Are we done here?
拍完了吗
What about the case thus far makes you believe the victim
这案子到目前为止有什么线索
may have been murdered?
让你们相信死者是被谋杀的呢
Finding a body in a landfill, that's, uh...
在垃圾堆填区找到尸体 这
that's pretty suspicious.
这很可疑
I mean, sometimes it's murder. But sometimes it's just
有时候这是谋杀 但有时候这只是
a vagrant who had the misfortune of taking shelter
一个不幸的流浪汉在错误的时间
in the wrong dumpster at the wrong time.
住在了错误的垃圾箱里
No, not this time. This time my gut is saying murder.
不 这次不是 这一次我的直觉告诉我这是谋杀
No. The only time a gut should be capable
不 直觉[同内脏]能够展开
of opening a murder investigation
谋杀调查的唯一情况就是
is when that gut contains poison.
当那个内脏里含有毒药的时候
Or a stab wound. Or a stab wound, yes.
或是有刺伤 或是刺伤 是的
A stab wound to the gut should also suffice
内脏上有刺伤也是展开谋杀调查的
to open a murder investigation.
充分理由
Or a gunshot. That's enough, Dr. Vaziri.
或是枪伤 够了 瓦齐里博士
Large projecting mastoid processes indicate
大型突出的寿台骨表明
the victim was a male.
死者是男性
While the angular orbital socket suggests Caucasian,
眼窝的棱角表明死者是白人
and the advancing stages of definition
阴♥部♥表面背侧缘的高度清晰
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表