You're saying you didn't punch him?
你是说你没揍他
Not at all.
不是
I merely argued that I should not be held accountable.
我只不过是说我不应该对此负责
Bet they loved that.
他们肯定爱死你这个态度了
Unfortunately, I believe it had the opposite effect.
不幸的是 效果恰好相反
Uh, maybe we should get back to the case.
咱们还是回到案子上来吧
Hmm. Damage to the heart muscle indicates
心脏肌肉的损伤表明
significant endocarditis.
死者有严重的心内膜炎
Heart disease?
心脏病
Actually, it looks more like the kind of damage
实际上 这更像是吸毒者
I see on drug addicts.
身上常见的损伤
I'll run a tox screen.
我去做个毒理检验
Ms. Warren, what do you see regarding the surgical rod
沃伦女士 你对死者右侧股骨里的
in the victim's right femur?
这段手术棒怎么看
Remodeling?
用于复原吗
I'm referring to the rod itself.
我说的是这根棒子本身
There are no nails
棒子上没有
to hold it in place.
用来固定它的钉子
This kind of surgical rod has not been used
近几十年来 绝大多数整形外科中心
in most orthopedic surgical centers in decades.
都不用这种外科手术棒了
The injury's that old?
这个创伤有那么长时间了吗
Well, not according to the remodeling,
但就创伤恢复的情况来看
which appears to be approximately four years old.
也就四年左右的时间
Why was a recent injury treated with such outdated equipment?
为什么要用这么过时的设备处理一处新伤
It's unclear.
原因尚不明确
However, it should be easy to track the rod itself,
不过 鉴于这棒子挺罕见的
given its uncommon nature.
追踪它的来源应该不难
An injury that bad,
受了这么重的伤
she must have been laid up for months.
受害人肯定要躺上个把月
That's got to suck.
这感觉肯定很糟糕
Well, at least she walked again.
至少她恢复之后还能下地走路
Yes.
没错
I don't believe the injury caused any lasting damage.
我认为这次受伤并没有留下什么后遗症
No, I think that was about Hodgins.
不 我觉得她是在说哈金斯
Uh, not to be too nosy,
不是我爱管闲事
but you guys do seem a little...
不过你们看起来有点
Cold? Distant?
冷漠 疏离
Or maybe the part where he takes all of his crap out on me?
或许他是拿我撒气
Is it truly that bad?
真的有那么糟糕吗
I don't think it can get much worse.
我觉得情况已经糟糕到家了
Honestly, he's pushing me away.
老实说 他正在推开我
Yeah, I did see that whole hand to the shoulder shrug-off thing.
没错 我确实看见过他用身体语言表示不屑
Well, that's just par for the course these days.
那是常有的事
Oh, here we go.
好了
Got it.
把棒子取下来了
All right.
很好
Now you can go get an ID.
你可以通过棒子试着查出受害人的身份了
Uh, but you don't have to go right now,
不过你不用现在就走开
'cause, you know, we're talking.
因为 你懂的 我们在聊天
It's okay. I, uh, I should stay busy.
没关系 我应该忙碌起来
You missed?
你失手了
You've never kissed a girl before, Aubrey?
你以前没吻过女生吗 奥布里
What? No, of course I have. Lots of times.
什么 我当然吻过 吻过不少呢
It's just... have you ever tried to do something,
只是 你有没有过这样的经历
but the timing was just all off?
你努力去做一件事 但就是时机不对
You know what? The timing's off now.
现在就不是聊这个的时机
Let's just get back to the case, all right?
我们还是把心思放到案子上 好吗
All right. Okay.
好吧
Well, the body dump was in a pretty isolated area.
尸体被抛至一个荒凉地区
Not a lot of people around there.
那附近很少有人出没
Yeah, but if you go three miles straight into Baltimore,
是的 但你走三英里 直接进入巴尔的摩
you're gonna be smack right in the middle of Perkins Homes.
你会直接闯入珀金斯家
Gangland. So what, you thinking drugs?
黑帮地盘 所以你认为是涉毒案件吗
That tracks with the heart damage that Cam found.
这符合凯发现的心脏损伤
You ever hear of a drug called a Wiley Monkey?
你有没有听说过一种叫威利猴的毒品
Any relation to the coyote?
这和郊狼有什么关系吗
Anyhow, it's a, uh,
总之 那是一个最近
big drug now in, uh, Southeast, uh, Baltimore.
在巴尔的摩东南部比较广泛流传的毒品
It has, what, cocaine, heroin,
这种毒品里含有可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
household cleaning products in it.
和多种家庭清洁用品
Did you tell Cam?
你把这个情况告诉凯了吗
Well, I was going to until you came in here crying
我正打算要告诉她 你就突然闯进来
about all your girl problems.
哭诉你遇到的女生问题
I'm not crying. I just, I thought,
我没有哭诉 我只是在想
you know, maybe you could give me some words of advice,
也许你可以给我一些好的建议
if you have any.
如果你有的话
Okay, look, Aubrey.
听着 奥布里
You know what? There's, you know, the first kiss is always awkward.
你知道吗 第一个吻总是很尴尬的
There's lots of awkward moments.
还会有很多尴尬的时刻
I mean, Bones and I, we had, uh,
我和骨头 我们俩
we had many awkward moments.
我们经历过很多很多尴尬的时刻
Yeah, but now you're happily married.
但是现在你们是一对快乐的夫妻
Yeah, but we wouldn't have been happily married
没错 但如果在第一个尴尬时刻后就放弃了
if we gave up after that first awkward moment.
现在也不会成为一对快乐的夫妻
Angela, these are spectacular.
安琪拉 这些照片真的太精彩了
Really?
真的吗
A true improvement.
我看到了你非常大的进步
Uh, you can sit down.
你可以坐下说
It's just, uh, next time can we meet at my studio?
下次可以在我的工作室见面吗
Oh, yeah.
可以
In-instead of here?
不在这里碰面吗
It'd be more private.
我的工作室更隐蔽些
Oh, your studio is Cam-free, right?
你的工作室没有凯的存在 对吧
Don't-don't let me interrupt.
别 别让我打扰到你们
No, no, no, no. No interruption.
不不不 你没有打扰到我们
I'm actually heading out the door.
我刚准备要走呢
Set for next time?
准备好下次再见吧
Yeah.
好的
That was weird.
太奇怪了
Yeah.
是的
So, what's set for next time?
什么是准备下次再见吧
Oh, just where we're gonna meet up
就是我们下次见面的时候
so we can go over these photos.
再讨论一下这些照片
What's up?
怎么了
My initial tox screen came back negative,
我最初做的毒理检查呈阴性
so I tested some adipose tissue.
所以我检测了一些脂肪组织
I'm pretty sure the victim was drug-free for about a decade.
我十分肯定受害人已经有十年不碰毒品了
I think I might know why she stopped using.
我想我知道这其中的原因
So, the only facility in the area
这个区域唯一一家
that still uses those outdated surgical rods
还在使用这种过时的外科手术棒的医疗机构
is a hospital in West Virginia.
是西弗吉尼亚的一家医院
The facility primarily treats inmates
这家机构主要救治
from the local penitentiary.
当地监狱里的囚犯
So the victim was Lola Marshall, 32.
受害人名叫洛拉·马歇尔 32岁
She served 10 years for dealing crack.
她因贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥被判十年监禁
Wait, does that say "Fugitive?"
等等 上面是不是写着"该犯在逃"
Yeah.
是的
She was released from prison to the halfway house in January.
一月份她刑满释放 并被送往过渡住所
But she disappeared from there two weeks ago.
但是两周后 她就失踪了
That's when the warrant went out for her rearrest.
所以警方发出拘捕令 要再次逮捕她
I imagine the residents of this neighborhood
我猜这个过渡住所附近的居民应该
would be quite displeased to have criminals living among them.
不太满意自己周围住着这么多罪犯
It's definitely not the suburban dream.
肯定不是人们梦寐以求的远郊之梦
You must be Agent Aubrey and Dr. Brennan.
二位一定是奥布里探员和布纳恩博士
Thomas Hemingway.
我是托马斯·海明威
You the owner of this halfway house, Mr. Hemingway?
你就是过渡住所的房♥东吗 海明威先生
Thomas, and yes, uh, I've owned and operated
叫我托马斯 是的 我是房♥东
Next Step for nearly seven years now.
也是下一步的经营者 已有七年之久
Hey, Louis.
路易斯
30 minutes late for curfew last night.
昨晚宵禁后三十分钟你才回来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表