Why do birds fly, Bones? Because it's cool.
鸟儿为什么会飞 骨头 因为那样很酷
That's not why birds fly. Come here, you.
才不是因为那个原因 过来
There is a code among cowboys, Buck!
巴克 牛仔中间有一条不成文的规矩
Now, I-I told you from the start, dang it,
该死 我一开始就告诉你了
I-I had my eyes set on Wanda.
我看上旺达了
Calm down.
冷静
It's not what you think.
事情不是你想的那样
I don't need to think. I have eyes.
我都不用去想 我长着眼睛呢
And I have free will,
而我也有自♥由♥意志
which means you can't actually fight over me.
意味着你们不能为了争夺我而打架
That's right. So just take a step back there, Marshal.
没错 所以你退后 警长
Oh, you just made a mistake.
你犯下了一个大错
Whoa, watch out.
注意
Uh-oh. Look out!
小心
Oh, nice one!
漂亮
Hey. Thanks, Bones.
谢谢 骨头
Aubrey, what are you doing here?
奥布里 你在这干什么
Isn't it obvious?
这不明摆着吗
I'm your posse!
我是你的后援
That's it!
到此为止
We got a zero-tolerance policy here on fighting!
我们这里对打架斗殴是零容忍♥的
I'm sorry, but, Glen, Buck, you're both disqualified.
抱歉 格伦 巴克 你们都被取消资格了
I don't think so. There's a new sheriff in town,
我不这样认为 现在有新警长了
and his name is special agent Seeley Booth.
他的名字叫特别探员瑟雷·布斯
And you're under arrest for the murder of Stanley Belridge.
你因涉嫌杀害斯坦利·布尔里奇被捕
And I'm not Wanda. I'm Dr. Temperance Brennan.
我也不是旺达 我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
I'm also the mother of his children.
我也是他孩子们的妈
That's right. Sorry.
没错 抱歉
Does this mean that I won?
这意味着我赢了吗
Stanley figured out that you were stealing money from Franny.
斯坦利发现你在偷弗朗尼的钱
You waited until you knew that he was alone,
你等到他孤身一人的时候
you took his gun, and you killed him.
你拿走了他的枪 然后杀了他
No, I didn't kill Stanley.
不 我没杀斯坦利
I hit him. That's all.
我打了他 就这样
And he accused me of some nonsense.
他满嘴胡言地指责我
I told him that he was no longer welcome here.
我告诉他 这里不欢迎他了
Is it true?
这一切都是真的吗
Have you been stealing from me?
你在偷我的钱吗
Your wife asked you a question.
你老婆在问你话呢
I'm gonna need a lawyer.
我需要一个律师
This is the victim's frontal bone.
这是受害人的前额骨
And every single one of these spots is a microfracture?
所有的这些小斑点都是微骨折吗
Yeah, there are thousands.
没错 有成百上千个
At first glance, they appear random,
乍一看上去 这些骨折没有什么规律
But upon analysis...
但经过分♥析♥
You can see that they're actually arranged along overlapping lines,
它们是沿着重叠的线来排列
each line measuring approximately five to six centimeters in length.
每条线大约五到六厘米长
Meaning that the victim was hit repeatedly in
这意味着受害人的额头
the forehead by something.
不断地被人用某种东西击打
What about boots?
会不会是靴子
Kicked in the head with square-toed cowboy boots?
有人穿着方头牛仔靴不断地踢他的头
Yeah. I mean, if they were steel inside,
没错 如果靴子里面是铁的
it could definitely cause this kind of damage.
绝对有可能造成这样的损伤
Not that a pair of cowboy boots
虽说一双牛仔靴
is gonna narrow our suspect pool.
不能缩小我们嫌疑人的范围
Folks, please just...
伙计们 请保持
You need to get some ice on it. I don't need ice.
你需要冰敷一下 我不需要冰
Booth, listen to me. He didn't even hit me. It was...
布斯 听我说 他甚至都没打着我
Will you look at this?
你能看看这个吗
Well, Francine's pretty torn up.
弗朗辛心情非常不好
I don't know if she's got it in her to press charges.
我不知道她是否会提起诉讼
We need more physical evidence. What...
我们需要更多的物证 你
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I just thought I'd do a quick check of the perimeter.
我想我应该快速检查一下周边地区
Right. For what? Come on.
好吧 为了什么
You're just looking for an excuse to ride there, ponyboy.
你只是找个借口骑马罢了 牛仔
Yeah, well, I figured while I'm here.
是的 人都在这里了 何乐而不为
That text was from the lab.
是实验室发来的短♥信♥
It seems our victim was struck on the forehead
看来被害者被人用重物击打前额
by a heavy object 2,047 times.
多达2047次
Okay, w-wait a second. How is that even possible?
等等 这怎么可能
I don't know.
我不知道
It was a horse.
是马
Booth, it was a horse. See?
布斯 是马 看
Stirrups-- heavy steel, wrapped with leather.
马镫 钢铁 皮革包裹
The victim wasn't moved to the dump site by car.
被害者不是被车子扔到抛石点的
He was flung over the back of the horse.
他是被扔在马背上被驮过去的
That also explains the rope around the feet and the neck trauma.
这也解释了脚和颈部的绳子擦伤
The victim was draped facedown,
被害者脸朝下被绑的
and then his neck and feet were tied together
他的脖子和脚被绑在马腹上
around the horse's belly to secure him.
以防他掉下去
So, with every step,
马每走一步
the victim's head was pulled down by the rope
被害者的头部就会因绳索作用往下
and then slammed into the stirrups?
狠狠撞在马镫上
Oh, here. Blood.
看 血迹
We got him.
我们抓到他了
Except there's one problem.
可有一个问题
This isn't Luke's saddle. It's Franny's saddle.
这不是卢克的马鞍 而是弗朗尼的
But Franny can't even ride.
但弗朗尼骑不了马
I think I know what happened.
我知道发生了什么
Look, we know that you purchased a small ranch in North Carolina.
听着 我们知道你在北卡罗来纳州买♥♥了牧场
We also know that you purchased a four-year-old American Paint,
我们也知道你买♥♥了匹四岁美国花马
purebred horse.
还是纯种的
Yeah. So?
那又如何
Both were paid for in cash,
你都是用现金付的
in amounts remarkably similar,
同时非常凑巧
two withdrawals made from the bank account
有人从克莱曼婷建筑的银行账户
of Clementine Construction.
取了两笔金额相同的款项
Luke Nichols gave you the money, didn't he?
是卢克·尼古拉斯给你钱的 对吗
You two were having an affair.
你们两个在偷♥情♥
He loves me. He only stayed with Franny
他爱我 他和弗朗尼在一起
'cause he didn't want to hurt her.
只是因为他不想伤害她
Also because she's rich.
同时也因为她很有钱
Stanley knew. He threatened to tell Franny.
斯坦利知道了 他威胁要告诉弗朗尼真♥相♥
And you weren't gonna let that happen, were you?
你必须要阻止他 是吗
You didn't want Stanley taking away the one thing
你不想让斯坦利夺走你生命中
that you wanted in life.
唯一想要的东西
Your horse.
你的马
You killed Stanley.
是你杀了斯坦利
Promise me you'll find her a good home.
答应我你要给它找个好饲主
It'll be a lot nicer than jail, that's for sure.
它的新家肯定比监狱要舒服多了
I was just putting some stuff away.
我放些东西
I'll be ready in a second.
马上就好
I'm not, Angela.
我不行 安吉拉
I-I'm not ready.
我没准备好
Hey, here.
过来
Just sit with me for a second.
和我坐一会儿
This is about us.
是因为我们
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
I love us.
我爱我们现在的状态
So much.
很喜欢
The three of us.
就我们一家三口
We're like... a tight little cocoon of love.
我们是被爱包裹 密不可分的一家人
Well, doesn't more kids mean more love?
小孩越多 爱不就也越多吗
Yes. Yeah. But the...
是啊 但是...
A-a division starts to happen.
渐渐就会出现隔阂了
It's a natural one. It's a good one,
这是很自然的事 这是好事
where there are the parents and there are the kids.
父母和孩子会渐渐有代沟
And right now, you know, it's-it's
而现在 现在
just you, me and Michael Vincent,
只有你 我和迈克尔·文森特
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表