If Emil was truly breaking his ties to Men Now,
如果埃米尔真的和当今男性一刀两断了
I'm guessing it had something to do with Paul Walters.
我猜这和保罗·沃尔特斯有关系
Well, that is a sexist assumption.
这是个有性别歧视的假设
The killer could be his wife, Karen.
凶手也可能是他的妻子凯伦
That was meant as a compliment.
你想说的是赞赏吧
And I suppose you think that women should feel flattered
我猜你会觉得在街上被男性吹口哨的女性
when they are catcalled walking down the street?
应该觉得受宠若惊吧
I know I do.
我是这么觉着的
Is this something that happens to you frequently, Dr. Fuentes?
这事情经常发生在你身上吗 丰特斯博士
Oh, yes.
当然
They either call to me,
她们要不喊我
or simply make love to me with their eyes.
或者就向我暗送秋波
Though based on the daggers your eyes are sending,
但是根据你朝我射来的眼刀
I will concede that it is possible for a woman to be a killer.
我承认凶手有可能是女性
I guess one human bratwurst wasn't enough for you, huh?
一个香肠人对你来说还不够是吗
Well, I was hoping to make Pig Man Two
我本想让你先生帮忙
with your husband's participation.
制♥作♥小猪人二号♥
I appreciate what you're trying to do, Cam,
我感谢你试图做的一切 凯
but there is no helping Hodgins right now.
但现在完全帮不上哈金斯
You can take off those gloves.
你可以脱下手套了
I haven't even loaded the entrails yet.
我还没往肠衣里灌肉呢
Oh, good, because the algorithm that I came up with
那就好 因为我想出的算法
makes Sausage Boy irrelevant.
不需要再用腊肠人了
Oh, thank God.
感谢老天
So, you figured out when the victim's body was dumped?
所以你找出死者被抛尸的时间了吗
Based on my calculations, it was last Thursday night,
跟据我的计算 是上周四夜里
sometime between midnight and 4:00 a.M.
在午夜至凌晨四点间
That's great.
太好了
Though it would've been better had you told me two hours ago.
但如果你能早两小时告诉我就好了
Well, also, get this--
还有 我发现了这个
I tracked down the owner of that mobile hotspot,
我追踪了那个移♥动♥热点
XYZ123.
XYZ123的主人
That's the last Wi-Fi signal Emil's phone picked up?
那是埃米尔的手♥机♥最后搜到的无线网信♥号♥♥吗
Yeah, and I traced it to Karen Walters' phone.
对 我发现它属于凯伦·沃尔特斯的手♥机♥
You know what, you lied to us.
你知道吗 你对我们撒了谎
We have phone records that show that you were with Emil
我们有电♥话♥记录证明你在埃米尔死之前
right before he died.
和他在一起
According to Dr. Gould,
根据古尔德医生的证词
Emil was turning over a new leaf,
埃米尔正要重新开始
possibly shutting down Men Now,
可能要关停当今男性
which must have made you quite angry.
这一点让你很生气
Angry enough to kill.
生气到杀了他
No, you have this all wrong.
不 你全错了
Emil wasn't going anywhere.
埃米尔哪里都不会去的
Dr. Gould was very precise about the words Emil used.
古尔德医生详细描述了埃米尔的话
Yeah, well, I can quote them, too,
那我也可以
because I wrote them.
因为那些是我写的
That, the stuff that Emil said about,
就是埃米尔说的那些什么
"Seeing the error of his ways,"
看到他行事中的错误
that was a line that we would use
那是我们在遇到愤怒的女权主义者时
whenever we had run-ins with angry feminists.
准备好的说辞
Turns out that lying is a lot less painful
看来撒谎比脸被砸烂
than having your face smashed in.
痛苦要小得多
Okay, assume that we believe you.
好吧 假如我们相信你
You still haven't answered our question.
你还是没回答我们的问题
What were you doing with Emil the night that he died?
在埃米尔遇害那夜你和他在做什么
Your husband was with you
上次我们见面时
the last time we met, Mrs. Walters.
你先生和你在一起 沃尔特斯夫人
Perhaps you neglected to mention
也许你故意没提起
your late night meetings with Emil
你和埃米尔的深夜会面是因为
because the two of you were having an affair? No.
你们俩有婚外情吗 不
I would never cheat on Paul.
我绝不会背着保罗偷人
Karen, not another word.
凯伦 什么都别说
All right, you know what...
好了 你知道吗
Let our lawyers handle this.
让我们的律师来处理
You know what, you need to step outside.
你得出去
The lawyers, they can stay. Paul...
律师可以留下 保罗
I can take care of this.
我可以搞定这事
No, there's only one thing you're going to do,
不 你只要做一件事
and that's keep your damn mouth shut.
就是闭好你的嘴
Mrs. Walters, as a proponent for equality between sexes,
沃尔特斯夫人 作为男女平权支持者
I am shocked you'd allow your husband
我很震惊你竟允许你丈夫
to speak to you like that.
这么对你说话
That one likes flapping her gums, doesn't she?
她是不是喜欢耍嘴皮子
You might want to get a muzzle on her.
你可能要给她弄个嘴套
Outside. That idea is not only misogynistic,
出去 这个想法不仅歧视女性
it's downright sociopathic.
而且完全是反♥社♥会♥的
What can I say?
我该说什么呢
All bitches need to be muzzled sometime.
臭婊♥子♥有时就需要把嘴套上
I suggest you stop talking
我建议在我做出
before I do something we both regret.
让我们俩都后悔的事之前你最好别说了
Booth, stop.
布斯 住手
You could lose your job for striking a civilian.
如果打一个普通公民会你失去工作的
Whereas, I...
而我
might face disciplinary action at most.
最多只会受处分
I think his jaw is broken.
我觉得他的下巴碎了
We'll be filing charges of criminal assault against this woman.
我们要告这个女人刑事犯罪暴♥力♥殴打
As well as a civil suit.
以及民事诉讼
I told you, she needs to be muzzled. Back off.
我告诉你她该上个嘴套 退后
Actually, the problem isn't my mouth, it's yours.
其实问题不在于我的嘴 而是你的
I got to tell you,
我得跟你说
Dr. Brennan's got a mean right hook for a squint.
作为科学家布纳恩博士的右勾拳真是了得
Yeah, well, I think my hand's gonna feel worse than hers
没错 但我觉得在填完这些事件报告后
after filling out all these incident reports.
我的手可能感觉比她的还要糟
So, I take it Karen Walters still isn't talking?
那么我猜凯伦·沃尔特斯还是没开口吗
Nope, not a word.
没有 一字未吐
What about the piece of work she's married to?
那她嫁的那个极品呢
No, you know what, his jaw is so swollen,
没有 他的下巴肿得老高
he couldn't talk if he wanted to.
即使想说他也说不了
Okay, so, we know that Karen and Emil were together
好吧 那我们知道凯伦和埃米尔在
a few hours before he was killed,
他被杀几小时之前在一起
but the question is if they weren't having an affair,
但问题是如果他们没有婚外情
what the hell were they doing?
他们到底在做什么
Well, it's got to be something illegal,
那一定是什么违法的事
or she would talk.
否则她会说出来的
Unless Karen's our killer.
除非凯伦就是凶手
My gut says no, but something's definitely up.
我的直觉说她不是 但一定有什么事情
Well, so you know, I talked to Karen's boss
对了 我和凯伦在
over at RGT Home Security Systems.
RGT家庭安保系统公♥司♥的老板谈过了
Now, he says that she clocked in at 9:00
他说她在谋杀发生当晚九点
the night of the murder, didn't punch out
打卡进入 直到次日早上六点
until 6:00 a.m. The next day.
才打卡出来
Yeah, fine, I'll just get a warrant for her work computer,
好的 我去弄搜查她工作电脑的搜查令
'cause if she was working that night, I want to know why.
因为如果她当晚在工作 我想知道原因
If a male FBI consultant broke a suspect's jaw,
如果一位男性联调局顾问打碎了嫌犯的下巴
I imagine he'd be sitting in a jail cell by now.
我想他现在早就在监狱里蹲着了
Well, if prison had been an option,
如果我有被送进监狱的可能的话
I would never have struck him in the first place.
我就不会打他了
But you will receive some form of punishment?
但你会受到某种惩罚
Booth has submitted the proper paperwork,
布斯提交了正确的文件
and it will receive an unbiased review by the FBI.
这份文件会受到联调局中立的审核
I can only imagine the catcalls you're gonna get
我只能想象当你到路边捡垃圾的时候
when you're picking up trash on the side of the road.
会有多少人对你吹口哨
That... doesn't make any sense.
这...完全没有道理
I thought community service was a common disciplinary action.
我还以为社区服务是普通的处分
Not that.
不是这个
The victim's frontal bone.
是死者的额骨
It has a strange burn mark on it.
有奇怪的灼伤痕迹
The body was in a car fire.
尸体曾遭受汽车火灾
There's not an inch of it that isn't covered with burns.
每一寸都有灼伤的痕迹
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表