Daisy, maybe you're not aware of this whole paralysis thing
黛西 也许你完全没意识到
I've got going on.
我已经瘫痪这件事
Maybe you don't remember your sadistic physical therapist
也许你不记得你的虐待狂理疗师
who's been working your muscles
为你的肌肉做复健
to reignite their memory patterns.
让它们重拾记忆
Hold on. Wait, wait.
等等 等等
It's science, Hodgins.
这是科学 哈金斯
You were right.
你说得对
It wasn't a poltergeist.
这不是幽灵
It wasn't an earthquake.
也不是地震
It was you.
而是你
Your muscles spasmed. I read about it.
你的肌肉痉挛了 我读过相关内容
It means that they can fire again.
也就是说它们可以重新被激活
This might be the first step.
这可能就是第一步
First step to what?
什么的第一步
You sure about this?
你确定吗
A-about the-the trace under the table?
确定关于桌子下那痕迹的来历
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么呢
First step to what?
什么的第一步
We're talking about a-a first step to...
我们在说向着走出第一步的
A first step.
第一步
M-my leg, it,
我的腿 它
so all this stuff's been moving around me...
所以我周围这些东西在动
because it's moving.
是因为它们在动
I can't control it.
我无法控制
I-I can't feel it, yet.
我还不能感觉到它
Angie, I think Nurse Ratched's gonna help me walk again.
安琪 我觉得疯狂护士要帮我重新站起来了
This is very thoughtful of you, inspector.
你真是周到 警探
Well, you know, your husband was kind enough to call my superior,
你知道你丈夫人很好 给我的上级打电♥话♥
who has seen it fit to reinstate me.
让她觉得可以让我复职
But even though you were wrong.
但即使这样你也错了
The marquis was not the killer.
侯爵不是凶手
Well, whose fault was that? He was hiding the truth.
那这又是谁的错呢 是他隐瞒了真♥相♥
Well, you're still wrong.
但你还是错了
Don't you owe him an apology?
你是否欠他一个道歉呢
Go let him eat cake. Cake.
让他"何不食蛋糕"去 蛋糕啊
I mean, please. Come on, his kind has been saying that
我是说 他这种贵族对我这种平民
to my kind for centuries.
说这样的话好几个世纪了
In any case, the crimes were solved;
无论如何 案子告破了
it's all that matters.
这才是重点
Well, you know, the truth is I would have done the same as you.
老实说我会跟你做同样的事
See?
你看到没
Well, I want to thank you both very much,
非常感谢你们二位
and, uh, I bid you adieu, huh?
那我们就再见了
De rien. Merci beaucoup.
不用谢 非常感谢
Okay, take care, pal. Merci. Au revoir.
好的 保重 谢谢 再见
Merci. Merci. Merci. Bon voyage.
谢谢 谢谢 旅途愉快
A plus.
再见
What the heck? This looks like a pretty good bottle of wine.
老天 这瓶酒看上去很好啊
Oh, you can read that without your glasses?
你不戴眼镜就能读上面的字吗
I told you it was, just like the doctor said,
我告诉你 就像医生说的那样
it was temporary, you know?
这只是暂时的 明白吗
I'm feeling good. I'm feeling healthy and young.
我觉得好极了 我觉得健康而年轻
I have my 20/10 vision back,
我2.0的视力又回来了
And I don't need to squint anymore.
我再也不用眯眼看东西了
That's too bad.
真是太糟了
Why? You really like those glasses?
为什么 你真喜欢那眼镜吗
They were sexy, Booth.
它很性感啊 布斯
I mean, you know,
我是说
I was kind of hoping you'd wear them to bed.
我有点希望你可以戴着它上♥床♥
To bed? Why?
上♥床♥ 为什么
Well, I was hoping you'd wear them and nothing else.
我只是希望你戴它 没别的
Really? Okay.
真的吗 好吧
I think I can accommodate that.
这样的话我还是可以配合的
Well, not like that, Booth. That's not attractive.
不是那样 布斯 那样不迷人
Well, that's how they're gonna end up. They look wonky.
它最终就会成这样 你没戴好
Well, they may end up like that,
它也许最终会成那样
But I don't want them to start like that. How about you?
但我不希望它开始就这样 那你呢
Here, you try them on.
来 你试试看
Let's start... Okay, you can see.
我们开始 好 你看
How do you even see with them?
你戴着它怎么能看东西的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表