You needed a ton of money
你需要巨额金钱
to keep your fancy lifestyle going,
来维持你的奢靡生活
so you decided to become a jewel thief.
于是你决定当珠宝大盗
No. Okay, then, your highness,
我没有 好吧 那么阁下
why don't you tell me where all that money's coming from.
你为什么不告诉我你这些钱都从哪儿来
Do you know what it's like being responsible
你知道要终结持续四个世纪的一种生活方式
for ending four centuries of a certain lifestyle?
要对此负责是怎样一种感受吗
Utter humiliation.
真是太耻辱了
Which is why Blake Masters came into my life.
这就是布莱克·马斯特斯走进我生活的原因
I'm not following how she fits in here.
我没明白为什么现在谈起她来了
Her area of study is French antiquities.
她研究的专业是法国古董
She did a fascinating thesis documenting their history,
她写了一篇很棒的论文记述它们的历史
but more importantly, their current value.
但更重要的是它们现在的价值
Which is why I enlisted her to sell off the family heirlooms,
这就是我为何让她来尽量低调地
as quietly as possible.
出♥售♥传家宝的原因
She was your broker?
她是你的经纪人吗
She was very kind to keep my indiscretions,
她人很好 没有说出我的丑行
even at the peril of you thinking she's a thief.
即使在你觉得她是小偷时也没松口
But I cannot allow this to continue.
但我不能让这再继续下去了
All the money can be accounted for.
所有的钱都有明确来源
If you had all that money,
如果你有这么多钱
what's your wife doing stealing jewels?
你夫人偷窃珠宝又是为何
That is preposterous.
这太荒谬了
Oh, no. That we've already proven.
真的 我们已经证明了
Okay.
好吧
I didn't always know where she was.
我不是总掌握她的动向
I thought... feared...
我以为 害怕
She was having an affair?
她有外遇吗
Yes.
对
But now you're saying that Isabelle was stealing jewels?
但你们现在说伊莎贝尔在偷珠宝
C'est impossible. Impossible.
这不可能 不可能
So as you can see, there's a nick in the blade
所以你能看到 在刀刃上有个缺口
that wasn't there in the photo from the gem society,
但在珠宝协会的照片里却没有
so it had to have hit something hard.
所以它一定是狠狠砍上了什么东西
I mean, maybe bone.
我是说 可能是人骨
Well, perhaps, although,
也许吧 不过
Ms. Wick and I have triple-checked.
维克女士和我已经检查了三遍
The marquis' wife was... was not stabbed.
侯爵夫人没有 没有被刺
Wait a minute.
等一下
What if the killer was stabbed in the struggle?
如果凶手在争斗中被刺伤了呢
Nope. The weapon was wiped clean.
不 凶器被擦干净了
Damn it. This guy was really careful.
该死 这个家伙真是小心
Wait. He-he may have been careful,
等等 他 他可能确实很小心
but the killer had an emotional connection with his victim.
但凶手和死者有情感上的联♥系♥
Perhaps, he wasn't thinking clearly. Meaning?
也许他当时失去了理智 你的意思是
Meaning he did what you did naturally.
就是说他依照本能行事了
He sheathed the dagger before he thought to clean it.
他在意识到要清理之前将匕♥首♥插入了刀鞘
So there could still be blood on the inside.
所以里面可能还有血迹
Voila.
果然
Inspector Clouseau triumphs once again.
糊涂大侦探又一次取得了胜利
I still don't understand why you're talking like that.
我还是不明白你为什么这么说话
So three days ago,
所以三天前
Inspector Rousseau met with the marquis' wife.
卢梭警探和侯爵夫人见了面
He, uh, he said that there had been a murder
他说在法国最后一场劫案中
in France on the last heist.
发生了谋杀
But I don't understand.
但我不明白
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么跟我说这个
Well, because Rousseau got something wrong.
因为卢梭搞错了
He thought that her husband was the jewel thief.
他以为她丈夫是珠宝大盗
Turns out that she was the jewel thief,
但她才是
and you were the accomplice.
而你是共犯
No. I explained all this.
不 我已经全部解释过了
You killed your scout in France
你杀了你在法国的同伙
by strangling her with a garrote.
用绞索勒死了她
You looked her in the eye,
你直视她
as you made sure she couldn't talk.
确认你成功封了她的口
No. When she found out,
我没有 当她发现时
she was gonna turn you in or tell her husband.
她要向警♥察♥揭发你或是告诉她丈夫
You couldn't let her do that,
你不能让她这么做
so you grabbed this off the dresser,
所以你从梳妆台上抄起这个
and you strangled her, too.
然后也勒死了她
This time, you couldn't look into her eyes,
这一次你不能直视她的双眼
because you'd fallen in love with her.
因为你爱上了她
I think this has gone far enough.
我觉得这已经够离谱了
I'm gonna have to call a solicitor.
我需要叫辩护律师
That's fine, Chadwick. You do whatever you want,
没问题 查德威克 你想怎样都行
'cause right now we're in the process of gathering all this evidence
因为现在我们正在收集所有证据
so we can get a court order for your DNA.
这样就能向法♥院♥申请比对你的DNA
Actually, Booth, I'm-I'm not sure we need DNA
其实 布斯 我觉得我们
to prove that he did this.
不需要DNA证明他是凶手
And why exactly is that?
这又是为什么
Because as you strangled her,
因为在你勒死她的时候
she took this dagger and swung it backward,
她拿起这把匕♥首♥朝后刺去
hitting you... Here.
刺到了你 这里
Or perhaps it was here.
或者是这里
Then you planted the dagger
然后你用这把匕♥首♥栽赃侯爵
to make the marquis look like the killer.
让他看上去是凶手
Good work, Bones.
干得漂亮 骨头
I did love her.
我的确爱她
I wanted to run away with her.
我想和她一起走
When Rousseau got close, I knew we had to run.
当卢梭逼近时 我知道我们得逃
But she never wanted me.
但她从没喜欢过我
All she wanted was to buy back her husband's bloody heirlooms.
她只想要赎回她丈夫那些该死的传家宝
He's an arrogant aristocrat.
他是个傲慢贵族
All he cares about is status.
他只关心地位
How could she have chosen him over me?
她怎么会选择他而不是我
So you found evidence of a ghost.
所以你找到证据证明有鬼魂了
Trust me, you'll want to see this.
相信我 你会想看这个的
Okay, daisy, Listen,
好了 黛西 听着
I respect what you believe,
我尊重你相信这些东西
but if you've been in here playing ghostbuster,
但如果你是来玩捉鬼敢死队的话
I'm telling you, all it's gonna do
我告诉你 这只会让我
is make me want to eat a giant marshmallow.
想吃一团大棉花糖[《捉鬼敢死队》反派]
Just pay attention.
听我说
When I left you in this room,
当我从这房♥间里离开时
You were, if you don't mind...
你当时 如果你不介意的话
right here.
就在这里
Right. Okay, and where was Casper?
对 那么鬼马小精灵当时在哪
You were here when you heard the crash
你听到碰倒这些罐子的撞击声时
that knocked over these jars.
人在这里
And... Oh, so you found ghost particulates on the jars.
然后 所以你在罐子上找到了鬼魂微粒啊
No.
不是
I looked under the table.
我查看了桌子下面
The jars knocked because the table knocked.
罐子被碰倒是因为桌子被碰到了
By a really strong ghost.
被一个很强大的鬼魂啊
Hodgins, would you shut up and listen?
哈金斯 你能闭嘴听我说吗
Your foot is three inches off the ground
你的脚在放在轮椅脚踏板上时
when it rests in the footrest of the wheelchair.
离地面有六七厘米
You're wearing shoes with a lightweight
你穿的鞋上有人造橡胶制的
flexible outsole of man-made rubber
轻便有弹性的鞋底
with a crisscross pattern.
上面有交叉纹路
Okay, you're really starting to freak me out now.
你现在真让我开始紧张了
19 inches above ground,
离地面近五十厘米
on the back pole of the side table,
在小桌的后桌腿处
exactly 21 inches from the point
离你放在轮椅上的腿
where your leg would be resting in the chair,
有五十三厘米的地方
I found trace from that exact rubber.
我发现了痕量相同的橡胶
For a genius, you're being dense.
对于一个天才来说 你真是迟钝
You kicked the table.
你踢了那张桌子
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表