Let's go, happy puppet boy.
走吧 木偶小可爱
Come on.
跟上
Sit down.
坐下
Or at least he wanted me to think
或这起码他希望我以为
he went through the window.
他是从窗户逃走的
Drop the hammer. Drop it.
放下锤子 放下
Cam just called.
凯刚打了电♥话♥
In Reynolds's basement,
她在雷诺兹地下室里
she found blood in the drain.
发现下水道内有血迹
What do you got?
你有什么发现
I got Reynolds's files.
拿到雷诺兹的档案
His, psych report from the prison
他在监狱的精神状态报告
and his bank statements.
还有银行账户情况
Anything good?
如何呢
No. He didn't do it.
不是他干的
Hello. How are you?
你好
Hi, Mr. Bunny.
兔子先生你好
Four, five, six, seven...
四 五 六 七
12 little bunnies.
12只小兔子
You can stop with that.
可以歇歇了
Mr. Reynolds, I need to ask you some questions.
雷诺兹先生 我有几个问题
Let's start with the guy
从去年找你
who was subletting your basement for the past year.
分租地下室的人开始吧
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你什么意思
Okay, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.
请允许我向你介绍我一位朋友
His name is George Gibbons.
他叫乔治·吉本斯
He kind of reminds me of you.
他和你挺像
High school dropout,
高中辍学
criminal record, expendable.
有案底 被人随便抛弃
Look, the guy who rented your basement,
租你地下室的那个人
he lied to you.
他骗了你
I need a name.
告诉我名字
I don't know his name.
我不知道他叫什么
But he paid you.
但他付了钱
Yeah, I needed money to open my shop.
嗯 我需要钱来开店
The banks all laughed at me.
银行都嘲笑我
How did he pay you? Cash.
他怎么付你的 现金
He left it on my workbench at the first of every month.
每月第一天他把钱留在工作台上
I need to know what he looks like.
告诉我他长什么样
I don't know.
我不知道
You're scared, aren't you?
你很害怕
You saw him. I ss... Once.
你看到过他 就一次
Once? III was curious and I shouldn't have.
一次 我很好奇 我不该看的
What did he look like? I didn'tI didn'tI...
他长什么样 我没
What did he look like?
他长什么样
I couldn't see his face.
我没看到他的脸
It was too dark.
太暗了
He was wearing a sweatshirt with,
他穿着一件带帽子的
a-a hood on it and he had...
运动衫
He had gloves. What else?
他戴着手套 还有呢
I don't know.
不知道了
I didn't see anything else, I swear.
我别的都没看见 我发誓
I don't know who he is.
我不知道他的身份
I don't.
真不知道
Okay, let's go back to the beginning.
好吧 我们从头开始梳理
The first victim, Douglas Burkhart. No.
第一位死者 道格拉斯·伯克哈特 不
The first two murders make sense, all right?
最开始两位死者没什么问题
The problem is the most recent victim.
问题在于最近的死者
Melissa Goodman. She doesn't fit the profile.
梅丽莎·古德曼 她不符合侧写
Exactly, so why is he going after her?
确实 那他为什么要找她下手
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe he just needed someone
或许他只是想找个人
that he could dress up like Dr. Brennan.
打扮成布纳恩博士那样
I don't know.
我不明白
It's got to be something else.
肯定还有别的原因
Okay, so, in the-in the basement,
那么在地下室
there were the photos of all of us.
有我们所有人的照片
No, no, I'm not buying that, all right?
不 我才不信这套 好吧
The photos, they're just a smokescreen.
那些照片只是烟雾弹
Well, I agree.
我同意
Everything else points to Dr. Brennan.
其他所有线索都指向布纳恩博士
The way the victim was clothed.
死者的穿着
The way her hair was cut.
她的发型
The question is, how does killing Melissa
问题是 杀死梅丽莎
get him closer to Bones?
就能让他接近骨头了吗
Well, it doesn't.
并不能
If anything, Dr. Brennan is more vigilant now than ever.
不管怎么说 布纳恩博士比以前警惕性更高了
Even as we speak, she's getting help
就咱们说话这会儿 她也在寻求帮助
so we can find this guy.
好帮我们找到这个人
Wait a second.
等一下
That's it.
我想到了
Bones is getting help from Melissa's therapist right now.
骨头正在向梅丽莎的心理医生寻求帮助
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Now keep your eyes closed.
不要睁开双眼
I invite you...
我邀请你...
to listen only to the sound of my voice.
来聆听我的声音
I'd like you to return to your dreams.
重温你的梦境
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
I see a burned... caucasian male.
我看到了一个烧焦了的...白人男子
His face is like molten lava.
他的脸就像是熔化的岩浆
You know him. No.
你认识他 不认识
He's unrecognizable.
我认不出他来
Look closer, here.
仔细看这里
But he's not dead.
但他还没死
He's bleeding.
他还在流血
He's your husband.
他是你的丈夫
No.
不是
Looks to me like old wounds can cut deep.
看来旧伤难愈啊
I-I don't want to know who he is.
我不想知道他是谁
You've moved on. Where are you?
你换了一个梦 你在哪里
I'm in my office.
在我办公室里
The intern, is he there?
那个实习生 他在那里吗
Dr. Brennan, are you okay? I heard you call out.
布纳恩博士 你还好吗 我听见你喊了
His hands, they're burned.
他的手 被烧焦了
Like the other victim.
就和其他的受害者一样
He has a cigarette tucked behind his ear.
他的耳朵后面夹着一根香烟
Everything's gonna be okay, Dr. Brennan.
一切都会好起来的 布纳恩博士
You'll figure it out.
你会查出真♥相♥的
It's an affectation of his.
他以前会装成这样
It's... something he used to do. When?
他以前总是这么做 什么时候
I-I don't remember.
我记不清了
If you knew what I knew, you'd be so proud.
如果你知道我知道的事情 你一定会为我骄傲的
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
Who is he? Who is he? Who is he?
他是谁 他是谁 他是谁
Who is he?!
他是谁
Who is he?
他是谁
Who is he?
他是谁
Bones, get away from him.
骨头 离他远点
Booth, what-what-what's... What are you doing?
布斯 你在... 你在干什么
Move. Get away from him.
快走 离他远一点
Agent Booth, what is happening?
布斯探员 这是怎么了
Put your hands behind your back. Do it.
把手背到身后 快
What?
什么
It's him, Bones. It's him.
是他 骨头 凶手是他
He did it. He killed her to get to you.
是他做的 他杀了她就是为了接近你
Look, all I'm saying, Bones, just take a look at his file.
听着 骨头 你看看他的档案
His parents were murdered when he was seven years old.
他七岁时父母被人谋杀
What? You think that a first grader is capable of murder?
那又怎样 你觉得一个一年级小学生能杀人
I'm not saying he killed them.
我不是说人是他杀的
All I'm saying is that their deaths fit the profile.
我是说他们的死亡正符合凶手的心理分♥析♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表