we're looking at a male,
这是一位男性
over six feet, athletic build.
身高超过一米八 体格健壮
Dentition is degraded from extreme heat,
牙列在极度高温下降解
but this central incisor suggests he was Caucasian,
但这颗中切牙表明他是白种人
probably in his 40's.
大约40岁
Really excellent work, Arastoo.
干得很好 阿♥拉♥斯图
Do we have cause of death yet?
查出死因了吗
Not yet, but I suspect
还没有 但我怀疑
this gun fused to his leg has something to do with it.
这把熔到他腿部的枪和他的死有关
Looks like a Shield 40.
看起来像Shield点40
Kept it in an ankle holster.
用来放在脚踝的枪套里
It's a professional weapon.
这是相当专业的武器
But what is that?
但那是什么
Why didn't it burn like everything else?
怎么没像其他东西那样烧坏呢
Well, it's titanium.
因为这个是钛
It's probably a toe insert for a high-end tactical boot.
可能是高端军用靴的脚尖嵌入物
So, what was this guy up to?
这家伙究竟是干什么的
He had only the best equipment.
他有着最好的装备
Unfortunately, it didn't do him much good.
可惜都没有帮上他
This stuff is amazing.
这东西特别棒
It was invented for housing insulation,
起初发明来给房♥屋隔热
but its uses are endless.
但实际用处多得没边
It's fascinating. Any way you can get this done faster?
真不错啊 你能快点处理吗
Patience, my friend.
要有耐心啊 朋友
Do I tell you how to examine your bones?
我有跟你说怎么检查骨头吗
You don't. And I'm grateful.
你没有 我对此很感激
And amazed you did this without damaging the remains.
我很惊讶你居然做到了 而且没破坏遗体
Well, don't thank me.
不用谢我
Thank the foam. I'm okay with just thanking you.
感谢那些泡沫 只谢你就够了
Ready?
准备好了吗
This tissue is all ash.
这块组织完全变成灰烬了
Heat was so intense,
温度太高
the brain turned to vapor.
头部都气化了
This fissure on the suture line
颅缝处的这道裂缝
was caused by the escaping gases.
由溢出的气体造成
So there's nothing I can get from the body?
所以尸体上没有我可以检验的部分
No. It's all on me, but I can handle this.
对 全是该我处理的 我能行
I know.
我知道
Angie, you okay?
安琪 你还好吧
I ran the-the serial number from the gun.
我查了那把枪的序列号♥
You know, the gun you found on the ankle, and...
就是你在脚踝上发现的那把枪
You got a name? Yeah, I couldn't believe it.
查出名字了吗 是啊 不敢相信
It all matches up with what you found:
这跟你们的发现也都吻合了
the age and the gender, the body type, all of it.
年龄 性别 体型 所有这一切
It's his gun.
那是他的枪
Whose gun?
谁的枪
Booth's.
布斯的
It makes no sense.
这不可能
Booth just left the house this morning.
布斯今早才离家
Do you know where he went?
你知道他去哪儿了吗
He's just teaching.
他去上课了
He got delayed. That's all it is.
他有事耽误了 就是这样而已
It went straight to voicemail.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
We tried calling Booth, too.
我们也试过给布斯打电♥话♥
It's the first thing we did.
我们立刻就给他打了
It's most likely poor service.
很可能是信♥号♥♥不好
I'll... I'll try again.
我...再试试
Arastoo said the, uh, skeletal features match Booth's.
阿♥拉♥斯图说骨骼特征和布斯相吻合
And we found his gun.
而且我们找到了他的枪
Impossible.
不可能
Booth is done with field work.
布斯不再出外勤了
He doesn't carry his gun anymore.
他现在不配枪了
Well, that's what I thought.
我之前也那么想
There was a weapon in every one of those slots, right?
本来每个卡槽里都有一支枪 对吧
What did he do with them?
他拿去做什么了
I have... no idea.
我也...不知道
Is that...?
那是...
It's Booth's wedding ring.
那是布斯的婚戒
Brennan, I don't think that we should...
布纳恩 我认为我们不该...
Not now, Angela.
现在不是时候 安琪拉
The bones have been difficult to examine.
骨头的状况不好检查
They're very degraded from the intense fire.
大火使骨头严重降解
Extreme heat fracturing.
还有热作用骨折
It's impossible to tell what's antemortem versus...
不可能分辨出是生前还是...
I am well aware of the difficulties of the task.
我很清楚任务的难度
What have you determined so far?
你目前确定什么了
All indications are that this is Booth.
所有迹象都表明这就是布斯
Indications? Is that how we decide things?
迹象吗 我们是这么做判断的吗
No, I...
不 我
I guess it's going to be up to me, then...
看来得靠我来
to know based on all of the facts.
根据全部事实确定是谁
Of course, but maybe you shouldn't look at the...
当然 但或许你不该看...
No one is more qualified than I am
没人比我更有资格
to determine if these are Booth's remains.
来确定这是不是布斯的尸体
Booth had remodeled fractures
由于跳伞训练
to his calcanei from parachute training.
布斯的跟骨上有已经愈合的骨折
Yeah. I pulled Booth's medical records. I checked for those.
我调取了布斯的医疗记录 检查了这些项目
These remains have remodeled fractures on the calcanei, too.
尸体在跟骨部位也有愈合了的骨折
Bring up X-rays of the scapulae
把肩胛骨和第五到第八肋骨的
and ribs five through eight.
X光片调出来
What are you looking for?
你想找什么
Booth was beaten as a child, by his father.
布斯小时候经常被他父亲打
He has defensive fractures that would have remodeled.
他身上有已经修复的防御性骨折
I looked for those, too, and found them.
我也找了的 然后找到了这些
What about Booth's brain surgery?
那布斯的脑部手术呢
The head was too degraded
头部降解得很厉害
to find evidence of his brain surgery,
没办法找到脑部手术的证据
but after I fully reconstruct the cranium, I'm quite certain that...
但重建好颅骨之后 我很确定那...
Quite certain? Indications?
很确定 迹象表明
No.
不
Please leave me with the bones. I need to do this by myself.
请你们都离开 我想自己来处理
Arastoo...
阿♥拉♥斯图...
It's okay.
没关系
Dr. Brennan needs to do this.
布纳恩博士需要这么做
You think it's him, don't you?
你认为就是他 对吧
We left all this behind.
我们把这一切都放下了
It can't be him.
不可能是他
It just can't.
就是不可能
**Take away the gray*
*拿走一切晦暗
**There's a hole in my heart that's missing you*
*我的心缺失了一块 想念着你
**There's a hole in my heart that's missing you*
*我的心缺失了一块 想念着你
And, uh, I just feel like,
我就是觉得
this is going somewhere.
我们有前途
Why did you feel that this is going somewhere?
你为什么那么觉得
No, I just... I feel like I'm gonna kiss you.
我也不知道 不过我要吻你了
**No paracetamol*
*没有什么止痛药
**Gonna help to numb this pain*
*能够缓解我的痛苦
**No amount of sunlight*
*再刺眼的阳光
**Gonna help to ease the day*
*也无法驱散我心中的阴霾
Listen, Bones,
听着 骨头
everything is gonna be okay
你和安琪拉之间
between you and Angela, all right?
不会有事的
You two are like sisters.
你们俩就像姐妹一样
Thanks, Booth.
谢谢 布斯
**We never saw it coming*
*我们从未料到这一切
**We didn't have a clue*
*我们毫不知道
**The trees, they lost to winter*
*树木 在寒冬里枯死
**As the winds came running through*
*寒风穿堂而过
Booth, you're gonna be fine.
布斯 你会没事的
I'm right here. Come on.
我就在这里 看着我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表