Wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Yeah, Booth called.
是的 布斯打电♥话♥来
Apparently, Senator O'Malley left the fund-raising dinner
显然奥马利议员
before the actual meal was served.
在募捐会晚宴开始之前就离开了
You want me to do some digestive diving,
你想让我做一些消化方面的研究
figure out what he ate?
看看他到底吃了些什么吗
Yeah, maybe we can figure out
是的 也许我们可以通过他的最后一餐
where he dined on his last meal.
搞清楚他到底是在哪里吃的
Looks like some kind of poultry.
看起来像是某种家禽的肉
It's gamier than chicken.
这肉比鸡肉的味道更重些
I don't know, possibly quail?
我不知道 可能是鹌鹑吧
Okay, whatever you guys are working on,
不管你们现在到底在做什么
I do not want to know about it.
我一点都不想知道
What do you got?
你有什么发现
So I was able to get surveillance video from outside the building
我拿到了举办募捐会
where the fund-raising event was held.
大楼外面的监控视频
Is that Senator O'Malley?
那是奥马利议员吗
Pixilation is terrible.
这画质太差了
Like an '80s video game.
感觉像是八十年代的电子游戏
Yeah, and here comes Donkey Kong.
是的 大金刚登场了
Kong looks pissed.
金刚看起来非常生气
It's hard to see his face.
很难看清他的脸
Yeah, the quality is bad, but I think it's safe to say
虽然画质不清晰 但是我认为可以说
that this guy is angry enough to kill.
这个人的愤怒程度完全足以去杀人
So, did you do your homework
你认真做我给你布置的
on that Jessica Warren creature,
关于杰西卡·沃伦的功课了吗
or do I need to rap your knuckles?
还是需要我批评你没好好做功课
I did it.
我做了
She's got some skeletons in her closet,
她确实有一些不为人知的过往[柜子里有骷髅]
but then again, she is a forensic anthropologist.
不过现在她是一名法医人类学家
Cute.
很好
You know how much I love cute.
你知道我喜欢很好这个词
She's good to go.
她没什么问题
Uh, nothing serious enough to warrant a mistrial.
那些事都不足以被判无效审判
But I think you already knew that.
不过我猜你已经知道了
Look, cher, I'm just trying to make sure
亲 我只是想确定在这件事上
you've got both eyes wide open.
你没有睁一只眼闭一只眼
You have a bright future ahead of you.
你前途无量
But first you need to find yourself the right kind of woman.
但你一定要给自己找到合适的妹子
You asking me out?
你在约我吗
Cher, you couldn't handle me.
亲 你可掌控不了我
Look, I appreciate everything you're doing,
我感谢你做的一切
but I promise you there's nothing going on
不过我向你保证我和杰西卡之间
between me and Jessica.
什么都没发生
Good. Now, where are we at?
很好 什么情况了
Angela found footage of this behemoth
安琪拉找到了这个大块头
arguing with the senator last night.
昨晚与参议员争执的录像
Problem is, the quality is so bad,
问题在于画质太差
she can't run it through facial recognition.
她不能用这个图像进行面部识别
No need.
不需要
I'd recognize that man in the dark
就算是蒙住我的小眼睛
with my pretty little eyes blindfolded.
我也能认出在黑暗中把他认出来
You got a name?
你知道他叫什么吗
Frankie Cesari.
弗兰基·塞萨里
Wait, why does that sound familiar?
等下 这名字怎么那么耳熟
Cesari's the unofficial president
塞萨里是弗吉尼亚州的
of the coal mining lobby in Virginia.
煤矿游说团的非正式主席
You watch out for yourself.
他什么都干得出来
I wouldn't put anything past that man.
我不会再一次放过他了
Not after he evaded my embezzling charges
自从他让他的原告消失 从而逃过了
by disappearing his accuser.
我的贪污起诉之后
"Disappearing"?
"消失"
Body was never found.
尸体一直没找到
Good chance the fellow has cement feet.
那家伙很可能会把尸体灌入水泥
Disposing of the victim fits our killer's MO.
弃尸的确符合我们凶手的作案模式
Exactly.
可不是嘛
So, you do me a favor.
那你就帮我个忙吧
Make sure you nail the slimeball to the wall.
确保你能把这个讨厌的人逮住
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
I'll let you do it with me.
我要让你跟我一起做这件事
Well, look what a trash drag doing.
瞧瞧什么垃圾进门了
What-what the hell?
怎么回事
This is entrapment.
你们这是给我下套
Entrapment?
下套
It is a damn shame, Frankie,
真是可惜 弗兰基
that a dictionary doesn't come with that mouth.
这词在字典上的解释可不跟着你走
Sit down, please.
请坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
So, we've got some video of you
我们有一些关于你
getting into a pretty heated argument
昨晚跟奥马利参议员
with Senator O'Malley last night.
吵得热火朝天的视频
So what?
那又如何
It's a free country.
我们国家是自♥由♥的
And I got the right to petition my legislators.
而且我有权利向我的立法者请♥愿♥
But what you don't have is the right to kill him.
但你没有权利杀死他
Oh, come on.
得了吧
You guys think I killed him?
你们觉得我杀了他
I'm a businessman. All we ever did was talk!
我是个商人 我们只是聊了聊天而已
Okay, so what did you talk about last night?
好吧 那么你们昨晚谈了些什么
The debt ceiling bill.
债务上限法案
I just asked him how he was planning to vote.
我只是问他准备怎么投票
Looked to me like you were none too pleased with his answer.
我感觉你不太满意他的回答
What did you do?
然后你做了什么
Followed him after the fund-raiser?
在募捐会之后跟踪了他吗
Beat on him until he saw things your way?
对他死缠烂打 直到他同意你的看法
You guys should be writers
你们这些人这么会编故事
the way you come up with these stories.
真应该去当作家
None of the above, actually.
我没做你说的这些事
O'Malley said he was undecided.
奥马利说他还没决定下来
And you believed him?
你相信他了
Ah, Frankie, you are even dumber than you are ugly.
弗兰基 你的丑比起你的笨简直不算什么
Of course I didn't believe him.
我当然没信啦
That's why I went home
这就是为什么我回家去
and started working on a picket line.
继续游说纠察线了
I got phone records and everything to prove it.
我有通话记录等等证据来证明我的说法
So what?
怎么样
So you gonna admit you were wrong? You gonna let me go?
你们会承认错误吗 能放我走了吗
Soon as your alibi checks out, yeah.
只要你的不在场证明能确认 就没问题
Of course, that could take a while.
当然 这得花点时间
I were you, I'd get cozy.
如果我是你 我就坐得舒服点
Hey, hey, hey, you can't keep me in here. That's illegal.
你们不能把我关在这里 这是违法的
Come on, Frankie.
得了 弗兰基
You never let the law get in your way.
你从未被法律束缚住手脚
Why start now?
现在为什么要用呢
I've reassembled the skull, and it is ready for its close-up.
我已经复原了头骨 可以对它做检查了
Impressive. Given the damage inflicted,
你做得很好 它受到了那么大损伤
I thought this would've taken you much longer.
我以为你得花很久的时间呢
Yeah, well, I find that
是啊 我发现
when I'm feeling emotionally unstable,
在我心情不太稳定的时候
concentrating on my work helps me to cope.
专心工作能够帮助我缓解压力
Like I said, this is very good work.
我刚也说了 你做得非常好
Okay, if she's not gonna
好吧 如果她没听出你的暗示
take that bait, I will.
那我来问好了
What's the problem?
你遇到什么事了
Uh, well, technically, there is no actual problem,
其实 技术上说 并没有真正的问题
because there's nothing actually going on.
因为现在并没有发生什么事
But there is potential.
但有可能未来会发生
And I don't think you just squash potential
而且我不认为我应该把可能性抹杀掉
until there is an actual problem.
直到真正出现问题
I did not understand a word you just said.
你刚才说的我一个字也听不懂
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表