Yeah, I guess so.
我猜是吧
No, no, no, no, no!
停 停 停
I cannot take this anymore.
我再也无法忍♥受了
What is it with you, Julian?
你怎么回事 朱利安
You are pitchy, and your snapping
你音太高 而且你打拍子
looks like weird chicken claws.
看起来就像诡异的鸡爪子
Well, at least I can keep my diva hand under control.
至少我能把我能控制好自己的手该往哪里放
Yeah, Jake. You look like Mariah Carey's
是的 杰克 你看起来像玛丽亚·凯莉的
skaggy little sister.
丑妹妹
Uh, it's called passion,
这叫做激♥情♥
Ted, something no one has ever felt for you.
就是在你身上永远都看不到的东西 泰德
Really? 'Cause your dad would disagree.
真的吗 可能你♥爸♥不这么认为
All right, that's it. FBI.
够了 不要吵了 我们是联邦调查局的
See that? Everybody. You.
看到了吗 各位 你
You replaced the director, Scott, didn't you?
你顶替了之前的负责人斯科特 是你吧
Yes. Okay, well, we need to ask you a few questions.
是的 我们有几个问题要问你
Everybody else out. Let's go. Move it.
其他人出去 动起来 快走
Oh, my God, Jake. What did you do to Scott?
我的天呐 杰克 你对斯科特做了什么
Uh, you two want to stay? Where were you Friday night?
你俩想留下吗 你们上周五晚上在哪里
Here working, your Honor. We were here.
在这里努力练习 阁下 我们在这里
Yeah, you can work all you want.
好吧 随你怎么练
Still not getting you a solo now that I'm in charge, so.
现在我说了算 我还是不会给你独唱的机会
You're only in charge because apparently you killed Scott.
显然是因为杀了斯科特 你才能当上负责人
Okay.
好吧
You have quite the temper, Jake.
你脾气不小 杰克
I just found out one of my friends is dead.
我刚刚得知我朋友死了
Plus, we have nationals coming up.
而且 我们马上要进行全美比赛了
The NCACs?
全美大学生竞赛吧
What? What's that?
什么 那是什么
Nothing.
没什么
The National Collegiate A Cappella Competition.
全美大学无伴奏合唱比赛
Our whole year leads up to this.
我们一整年都在为这个比赛做准备
We expect to win.
我们希望能赢得比赛
We've been rehearsing day and night.
我们夜以继日地排练
Why didn't you report Scott missing?
为什么你们没有向警方报告斯科特失踪了
I didn't have time for that.
我们没时间
Scott wasn't here,
斯科特不在这里
so I took control-- I did what I had to do.
所以我就接管了乐队 我做了自己该做的事
Scott dies, you take control. That's convenient.
斯科特死了 你就接手 还挺方便的
Convenient?
方便
We just lost a tenor right before Nationals.
我们恰好在比赛前夕失去了男高音主唱
Where were you on Friday night?
上周五晚上你在哪里
In my room, practicing my scales.
在自己的房♥间 练习音阶
You can ask anyone in the dorm next door.
你们可以询问我宿舍隔壁的人
I project.
我的声音可是很有表现力的
So, can you think of anyone who'd want to hurt Scott?
你能不能想到有谁会想要伤害斯科特
Ian Johnson?
伊恩·约翰逊
He was Scott's best friend,
他曾是斯科特最好的朋友
and Scott kicked him out of the group a month ago.
一个月前 斯科特把他从队里开除了
Why'd he kick him out? No idea.
为什么要开除他 不知道
But Ian was so upset.
伊恩非常沮丧
He left Lynwood.
他离开了林伍德
Dr. Hodgins, can you take a look at something for me?
哈金斯博士 你可以帮我看个东西吗
Y-y-you are feeding a rat with a bottle.
你 你正在用瓶子给老鼠喂食
Yeah. It's the only way I can get him to eat.
是的 只有这样我才能让他吃东西
Their experiment has been compromised.
关于这些老鼠的实验已经遭到破坏
They no longer have a use.
他们没什么用了
Okay, all right.
好吧
What do you have to show me?
你要给我看什么
I checked
我查看了
some tissue around the...
部分组织
...hyoid for ligature marks,
舌骨附近的组织 试图寻找绑扎的痕迹
and I found this.
我找到了这个
I think it's a splinter.
我觉得是个碎片
Let me see.
让我看看
It looks like wood to me.
我看着像木头
Well, this alignment of tracheids,
这管胞的排列
and also fibers and the vessel elements,
还有纤维和管状分子
tells me that it's oak.
表明这是橡木的碎片
Got anything else for me?
你还有什么别的要给我吗
No, but I did find a bacteria in the larynx
没了 不过我在死者喉部发现一种细菌
that I couldn't identify.
我认不出那是什么细菌
You think it had something to do with the murder?
你认为这种细菌和谋杀有关吗
In my experience, anything out of the ordinary
以我的经验来看 所有反常的东西
is worth looking into.
都值得一探究竟
Okay.
好的
Good boy.
乖
Looks like being a Whippersnap
看起来加入鞭子噼啪
is a family tradition.
是家族传统
That was from my era-- class of '76.
那是我那时候的了 76界
The best times of my life. William Johnson.
我人生中最好的时候 我是威廉·约翰逊
Ian's father.
伊恩的父亲
We just heard about Scott's death. Truly a shame.
我们刚听说斯科特的死讯 真可惜
Right, well, I can see the group meant a lot to you.
嗯 我能看出合唱团对你很重要
You must have been pretty upset when Scott kicked Ian out.
斯科特被伊恩开除 你一定很生气
I was shocked.
我很震惊
I was good in my day, but Ian,
我那时很厉害 但伊恩
I have never in my life heard a voice like his.
我这辈子没听过像他这样的声音
So you were angry at Scott?
你生斯科特的气吗
I was director once, myself.
我曾经也是负责人
I have to respect the current director.
我得尊重现在的负责人
Ian understood that as well.
伊恩也明白
Well, we'll need to hear that from Ian.
我们得听听伊恩的说法
We can see him right now.
我们可以现在见他
We? Whoa, whoa, he's-he's not a minor.
我们 他不是未成年人了
I don't think he needs dad to hold his hand.
我想他不需要父亲握着他的手
I'm his dad, but I'm also a lawyer.
我是他爸 但我也是律师
I'd be a lot more comfortable if I were present.
我在场 会更宽心
**One man's pain is another man's pleasure*
*一人的痛苦 是另一人的愉悦
**Trying to climb down...*
*想要让步
This is the guy that Scott kicked out?
斯科特把他开除了吗
Clearly wasn't because of his voice.
显然不是因为他的声音
That's like butter.
像黄油般顺滑
It always comes down to food with you, doesn't it?
你总是要和食物挂钩 是吧
Ian.
伊恩
These men are here from the FBI to talk to you about Scott.
联调局的人想和你谈谈斯科特的事情
I can't believe someone did this.
我不敢相信有人这么做
We just need to ask you a few questions.
我们只要问你几个问题
When was the last time you saw Scott?
你最后一次见斯科特是什么时候
Not since he kicked me out of the group.
从他把我开除之后就没见过
Hmm, you two were best friends.
你们曾是最好的朋友
That must have made you pretty angry.
那一定让你非常生气
That's a bit of a leading question, isn't it?
这算是引导问题吧
We could always go down to the FBI if you'd like.
如果你愿意 我们随时可以去联调局
All I want to do is sing.
我只想唱歌♥
Okay, Scott took that away from me.
斯科特夺走了我的梦想
So why'd he kick you out of the group?
他为什么开除你
He said I wasn't cutting it,
他说我做不到
but that made no sense. I don't know.
但这太没道理了 我不知道
He was acting weird.
他表现得很奇怪
He was keeping secrets.
他有秘密
Secrets, what kind of secrets?
秘密 什么秘密
I told you, I don't know.
我说了我不知道
I don't know what he was up to.
我不知道他在忙什么
I don't know why he kicked me out of the Whippersnaps,
我不知道他为什么开除我
and now I never will.
现在我永远不知道了
Where were you Friday night?
周五晚你在哪儿
I was here. Is there any way you can prove that?
这里 你有办法证明吗
I-I was... I was home alone.
我自己在家
We have security cameras all the way around the house.
我们家里到处都有监控摄像
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表