totally impressive, even without a job.
你真是很了不起 虽然连份工作都没有
I'm gonna stop talking now.
我还是住嘴吧
No, it's great.
很不错
I mean, for Cam.
对凯来说
She deserves to be happy.
这些幸福是她应得的
Based on the posteriorly slanted frontal bone
额骨向后侧倾斜而且
and the angular eye orbits, the victim was a Caucasian male.
眼眶有棱角 死者是白人男性
How's it looking for time of death?
推测一下死亡时间
Well, according to the third instar
因为有三龄期
Sarcophaga haemorrhoidalis larvae,
赤尾麻蝇幼虫
this victim's been dead for about five days.
他已经死了五天了
Meaning this victim was killed before Gallo.
也就是他在加洛之前遇害
So it looks like Booth finally found Scott Larette.
布斯终于找到了斯考特·勒奈特
That's awesome. Yeah, nah, it's not that awesome.
那很好啊 也没那么好
According to my facial reconstruction,
我做了面部重建
it's the man lying on this table.
就是躺验尸板上的这个人
Wait, so if Larette wasn't a cop,
既然勒奈特不是警♥察♥
then why was he found wearing a holster?
他怎么会戴枪套呢
The owner of the processing plant
加工厂厂长遇上麻烦
was having problems with scrap metal theft
有人盗窃废金属
so he hired him on to work security.
所以雇他来当保安
Well, what kind of security guard carries a gun?
哪种保安会配枪啊
Uh, somebody who wants to become a cop, you know?
想当警♥察♥的保安咯
Bottom line is they didn't find the gun in the holster.
关键在于枪套里没有枪
So the killer must have taken it.
那就是凶手拿走了
Which would explain why we found
这也能解释在杀死加洛的
Larette's prints on the casing of the bullet that killed Gallo.
子弹套管上怎么会有勒奈特的指纹
I could've sworn I put my phone in my purse
我发誓离开办公室前
before we left the office.
我把手♥机♥放到包里了
Karen, do you realize
凯伦 你有没有
that we're just figuring something out right now?
意识到我们正在想问题呢
I know, and I want to help. Look, I was building
我知道而且我想帮忙 我在建立
a psychological profile of the killer, and I was storing
对凶手的心理侧写 而且我把笔记
the notes on my phone; I... So I...
存到手♥机♥里了 我还
Sorry. One second. Okay. Wow.
抱歉 马上就好 真是
Is that a mousetrap?
那是捕鼠器吗
Why do you have a mousetrap in your purse?
你包里怎么会有捕鼠器呢
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Okay. I'm just gonna...
我只是想
That's not weird. Okay.
这可真不奇怪 好了
Got it. Sorry. So...
找到了 抱歉 那么
Right. The fact that Gallo was on TV shortly before
因为遇害前不久加洛上过电视
his death suggests that the killer seeks notoriety.
很可能凶手就是想要干坏事来出名
So the killer wanted to be known for taking down a hero cop.
他想凭借干掉一个英雄警♥察♥来出名
Gallo had become a symbol for good policing,
加洛象征着出色的治安维护
and our killer wanted to destroy that symbol.
凶手正想摧毁这个象征
Wait, Larette wasn't a cop, okay?
可勒奈特不是警♥察♥啊
How does he factor in all this?
他在这里扮演什么角色呢
Well, he may not have a badge,
他确实不是警♥察♥
but he was walking around with a gun and a holster.
但他配了枪戴了枪套在那儿走
Both are obvious markers of authority.
这些都象征着权威
So you're saying that our killer
你的意思是凶手
doesn't have an issue with the police specifically...
并不是专门针对警♥察♥
I'm saying that his problem is with authority in general.
他对所有权威都有意见
which means we have no idea
也就是说我们也不知道
who he's going after next.
他下一个目标是谁
Dr. Brennan, there appears to be chipping
布纳恩博士 在入射伤的
at the external edges of the entry wound.
外侧边缘有一些缺损
Oh. This injury is common in suicides,
这在自杀的人身上很常见
where the gun is pressed against the skull.
因为枪口会压在颅骨上
The chipping occurs as a result of recoil.
缺口是反推力造成的
So, like Gallo, Larette was also shot from close range
也就是说和加洛一样 勒奈特也是被小口径枪
with a small-caliber weapon.
在近距离被打中的
Most likely his own.
很有可能是他自己的枪
Dr. Vaziri, I have come to the conclusion
瓦齐里博士 我已经决定
I would like to aid in your effort to find a job.
我想要帮你找工作
That's quite all right. You've already done plenty for me.
不用 你已经为我做了很多了
I am very well-respected in my field.
我在我的领域很受尊重
My influence knows no bounds.
我有无限的影响力
I know.
我知道
But I think it's time for me to leave the nest
但我认为我该离开巢穴
and learn to fly on my own.
学习自己飞翔了
Well, if you ever change your mind,
如果你改变主意
I'm here for you.
随时找我
There appears to be microfracturing
左侧尺骨上貌似有
on the left ulna.
微裂缝
Well, the location of the fracturing
裂缝的位置表明
suggests a defensive wound.
这是防御伤
Meaning it wasn't a well planned assasinate
也就是说这并不是经过精心计划的暗♥杀♥
like with Gallo.
不像加洛一案
The killer struggled with Larette before killing him.
凶手在杀害勒奈特前曾与他搏斗
And the more they struggled, the more chance
他们搏斗得越激烈 凶手就越有可能
the killer left behind something
留下一些
that could point back to him.
可以追踪到他的线索
Booth, I got your text.
布斯 我收到你的信息了
What do you need to see me about?
你找我什么事
We got nothing here, Bones.
我们毫无进展 骨头
We don't know who the killer is;
我们不知道凶手是谁
We don't know what his next move is gonna be...
不知道他下一步准备干什么
Which is why I should be back at the lab, working.
所以我应该回实验室工作
All right, look, if we could figure out his next target,
好吧 听着 如果我们能知道他的下一个目标
maybe we could set a trap and catch the killer
也许我们就能在凶手动手前
before he strikes again. But you just said
设下陷阱抓捕他 但你刚才说
you have no idea who the killer is going after next.
你不知道凶手下一个目标是谁
I do if it's me.
如果目标是我 我就知道了
What...
什么
You want to make yourself a target?
你想把自己变成目标
The killer has an issue with authority figures.
凶手与权威人士有过节
If I could paint myself on the news
如果我能在新闻上
as an authority figure on this case...
把自己描述成这个案子的负责人
After all that you've been through with Jared?
在你经历过杰瑞德的那些事之后
I just got you back. I know.
你刚刚回到我身边 我知道
Caroline, please, can you give us a minute?
卡罗琳 请给我们点私人时间好吗
Oh, sure, but some other time.
当然 下次吧
You two need to see this.
你们俩得看看这个
And if they think a few pieces
如果他们认为
of shrapnel are gonna stop me,
几块榴散弹就能阻止我
they got another thing coming.
那他们就想错了
What is Aubrey doing out of the hospital?
奥布里怎么出院了
By the looks of it,
看样子
something severely shaded in stupid.
他是要干极蠢的事了
Damn it, Aubrey.
该死的 奥布里
Now, let me be clear --
让我把话说清楚
I am the authority, and I will catch the person
我是此案负责人 我会抓到
responsible for these horrific acts.
干这些恐怖行径的人
You can count on it.
我言出必行
That boy just painted a big, bright target
那孩子在自己自负的胸膛的正中间
right smack in the center of his puffed-up chest.
画了个大大的鲜艳的靶心
Agent Aubrey might have bought us some time,
奥布里探员或许给我们争取到了一些时间
but if he gets hurt again, it's on us.
但他要是再出事 那就是我们的错
It's not on us. It's on him.
那不是我们的错 是他的错
Agent Aubrey's actions were thoughtless and immature.
奥布里探员的行为不经大脑而且幼稚至极
At least now we know who the killer's going after.
至少我们现在知道凶手要干掉谁了
We don't know anything
我们什么都不确定
for sure, and until we find something on these remains,
直到我们在这些尸骸上找到线索前
it'll stay that way.
我们都无法确定
You're right.
你说得对
So let's get to work and find ourselves a killer.
那我们就开始工作 抓到凶手吧
That'll put us halfway there.
那也只是完成了一半
I just finished analyzing the tissue
我刚刚检验完死者的肌肉组织
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表