suggests some sort of link.
说明是有某种联♥系♥
Exactly-- pagan symbols, a headless corpse, Halloween?
没错 异教♥徒♥标志 无头尸 万圣节
Is it just me, or is something otherworldly going on here?
是只有我觉得 还是真的有神秘的事情发生
That sounds like our department.
听起来是我们的专长
Who are you?
你们是谁
And what are you doing in my laboratory?
你们在我实验室做什么
Is there a cosplay competition going on that I wasn't invited to?
是有没邀请我的角色扮演的比赛吗
Do I look as though I have just beamed from the planet Vulcan?
难道我看起来像刚从火神星降临的吗
No, I wear these clothes to honor the men
不是 我穿的这些衣服是为了纪念
who fought so this country could be born.
那些为这个国家能够存在而战斗的人
Mm-hmm, okay.
行了
Dude, I like it.
老兄 我喜欢
I'm Agent Abbie Mills of the Westchester field office FBI,
我是联调局韦斯切斯特办事处的艾比·米尔斯探员
and this is...
这位是
My name is Ichabod Crane,
我叫伊卡伯德·克兰
of the Hudson Valley Historical Society.
哈德森峡谷历史协会的馆长
We hear you have a headless body on your hands.
我们听说你们手里有具无头尸
It may be connected with a series of unsolved homicides.
也许和未破解的连环凶杀案有关
That body is material evidence
那具尸体是我们正在调查的
in our ongoing murder investigation.
谋杀案的物证
It's not going anywhere.
不能带走
This is about solving a case in Sleepy Hollow.
这事关破解断头谷的案子
We're not leaving without those bones.
我们必须带着遗骸离开
So get a load of this.
听听这事
I've been going through the Sleepy Hollow case files--
我一直在查看断头谷的案件档案
dozens of missing persons, multiple decapitations.
几十人失踪 多起断头案
Bastards even got the sheriff.
混♥蛋♥甚至杀了警长
I thought small town living was supposed to be safe.
我本以为小镇生活该是很安全的
So we gonna help 'em?
我们要帮他们吗
Well, you know, we kind of have to.
其实我们不得不帮
Look, Bones is not gonna like this.
骨头肯定不会喜欢这事
Besides, have you taken a look at Agent Mills' case?
还有 你看了米尔斯探员的档案了吗
Oh, yeah. Ex-cop. Great conviction rate.
是的 以前是警♥察♥ 定罪率很高
But, I mean, what is with that partner of hers?
但是 她的搭档是怎么回事
What kind of parent gives their kid a weird name like Ichabod?
什么样的父母会给小孩起个伊卡伯德这样奇怪名字
It probably scarred him for life.
可能会让他这辈子都有阴影了
It's a little unusual.
有点与众不同
But most names are. You got a problem with that?
但大部分名字就这样 你对此不满吗
Oh, right. I forgot. Nothing weird about the name Seeley.
对 忘了 瑟雷这名字不奇怪
Kid next door was named Seeley.
隔壁以前有个小孩就叫瑟雷
Of course, he didn't turn out too well.
当然 他也没啥好结果
That's got nothing to do...
但那完全没啥联♥系♥...
It's okay, all right?
没关系的 好吗
Just drop it.
别说了
Thank you.
谢谢
Fascinating.
非常好
I'm glad you appreciate this.
我很高兴你欣赏这里
The Jeffersonian is the most advanced
杰斐逊实验室是全世界最先进的
forensic science lab in the world.
法医学科学实验室
One might say it represents the realized dream of its namesake.
也可以说这代表了同名人已实现的梦想
These remains are at least 200 years old.
这具遗骸至少已有200年
Why are they of such concern to you?
你为什么这么关心它
The question is not "Why?"
问题不是为什么
The question is "Who?"
问题该是谁
Agent Mills and I believe this
米尔斯探员和我认为
to be Abraham Van Brunt,
这是亚伯拉罕·范·布朗特
an Englishman born in 1749
出生于1749年的英国人
and decapitated on the battlefield in 1781
在1781年时在战场上
by a patriot
被爱国者
wielding a Fishkill-Bailey cutlass.
挥动弯刀斩首
Age and ancestry of the remains are consistent with Van Brunt.
尸体的年龄和血统和范·布朗特相符
However, in terms of decapitation,
可是 说到砍头
you are off by 234 years.
你说错了234年
The striae on the victim's neck
死者颈部的细痕
indicate a modern fine-tooth saw.
是由现代的细齿锯造成
I'll grant that is an inconsistency.
我同意这里有出入
We are trying to determine identity as we speak.
我们这会儿正试着断定他的身份
My colleague, Ms. Montenegro,
我的同事 马尼古女士
is working on a facial reconstruction.
正在进行面部结构重建
Oh. Here she is now.
她来了
Angela, this is Ichabod Crane.
安琪拉 这位是伊卡伯德·克兰
I await your marvels with bated breath, Ms. Montenegro.
我屏息以待你的奇迹 马尼古女士
Oh. Uh, it's a pleasure to meet you, too.
见到你也很高兴
I like the... like the jacket.
我喜欢 喜欢这外套
Uh, I used the bone structure
我使用了尸体的骨骼结构
of the corpse and DNA evidence of coloring and hair
以及DNA中肤色及头发的相关证据
to recreate this approximation of the victim's facial features.
重建了此死者的近似面部特征
And if I run
如果我在
this through the historical portrait database,
历史肖像数据库里查找这张脸
hopefully we'll get a match.
希望我们能得到匹配结果
You and Agent Mills are exceedingly persistent,
你和米尔斯探员都特别坚持不懈
which I find both irritating and impressive.
这让我觉得又恼火又很佩服
We are a partnership of opposites.
我们两个是性格相反的搭档
Yet our affinity for one another bears the ripest of fruit.
但我们间的密切关系让我们硕果累累
Oh. I was unaware
我不知道
that you and your colleague were sexual partners.
你和你的同事是性♥伴♥侣♥关系
I can assure you, we are not.
我可以跟你确认 我们不是
Then I would suggest you consider it.
那我建议你考虑一下
I have found taking my professional life with Booth
我发现将我和布斯的工作
into the personal realm has been...
带入私人空间
quite rewarding.
收获颇丰
Saved by the bell.
这铃响救场了
Is this the man you were expecting to find?
这是你们要找的人吗
Actually, no.
并不是
Oh, well, then that's a good thing, right?
那这是件好事 对吗
No.
不
It is of the utmost consequence, far worse than I thought.
这是极端结果 比我想象的要糟多了
This...
这
is General William Howe, commander of the British forces
是威廉·豪将军 独♥立♥战争时期
during the War for Independence.
英军的指挥官
A blackguard, a man as famed for his cruelty
恶贯满盈 以残暴不仁
as his strategic mind.
和指挥得力而著称
Okay. Uh, well, according to this,
好吧 根据这个
he was buried in Twickenham, England.
他被葬在英格兰的特威肯纳姆
And yet the facts say otherwise.
但事实却是另一回事
Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士
we have stumbled upon a mystery of the highest magnitude,
我们刚发现了一个特别重大的秘密
and I shall not rest until it is solved.
在解开谜题之前我绝不休息
Thanks for letting me ride shotgun on your case.
谢谢你让我协助你办案
So, you applied to the Bureau
你曾在三年前申请入局
three years ago and then you retracted. Why is that?
但后来撤回申请了 为什么呢
You quit last year, and now you're back. How come?
你去年离职但现在又回来了 怎么会这样
I guess we both have timing issues.
我们可能都有时机的问题
Place seems a lot more...
这里更像是医学生的住处
med student than devil worshiper.
而不是恶魔崇拜者的
Oh, how 'bout this? "Last night was insane. XX."
那这个呢 昨晚真是疯狂 亲亲
She has a boyfriend, right?
她有男朋友 对吧
You want to take another crack at him?
你想再查查他吗
Doesn't make sense.
这说不通
No, they've been dating for over a year.
不 他们已经交往一年多了
Weren't there nails pried out of the floorboards
在那个老教堂的地板上不是
at that old church?
有钉子被撬开了吗
Look at that, huh?
看看那个
This just keeps getting better.
真是越来越给力了
Fine-tooth saw.
细齿锯
I'm assuming that isn't sawdust.
我猜这不是锯末
Looks like a piece of fabric.
像是一小片布料
Bones said this is the same type of saw
骨头说过这和用在豪将军
that was used on General Howe.
身上的是一种锯子
I believe this to be the infamous Librum Sub Umbras.
我相信这就是臭名昭著的《暗影之书》
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表