So we have a body dump. Yep.
所以这是一起抛尸案 对
What's all this? ?
这都是些什么
Oh, this is where the victim was before he died--
这是受害者死前所在的地方
the frontier games.
边疆游戏
It's a weekend-long, role-playing,
是一个为期一周末的西部怀旧风
old-west-style shooting competition.
角色扮演射击比赛
Fun! Sign me up.
好玩 算我一个
It's held once a month on a private campground
每月一次 在弗朗辛和卢克·尼古拉斯的
owned by Francine and Luke Nichols.
私人营地举♥行♥
Hey, check it out. There's our victim.
看 那是我们的死者
Slow burn Stanley?
慢灼斯坦利
Okay, now, that is awesome.
这就太厉害了
Well, that explains the horsehair.
这解释了马毛的来源
What about those guns?
那些枪呢
Are they vintage? Yes, all of them are.
是古董吗 是的 全都是
It's part of the rules of the competition.
这是规则的一部分
Look at the final score. Stanley won.
看最终得分 斯坦利赢了
It's a $10,000 prize.
奖金是一万美金
So our motive could be robbery.
所以杀人动机可能是抢劫
Wait a second. But if the victim died 26 days ago
等一下 如果死者死于二十六天前
and this event takes place once a month,
而这个比赛每月一次
then that should mean... The next frontier games
那就是说 下一场边疆游戏
will be taking place this weekend.
将在这周末举♥行♥
Why do I have a feeling Booth already knows this?
我怎么有一种布斯已经知道这事的感觉
Undercover? Seriously?
卧底 没开玩笑吧
Well, the likely suspects are the participants. Look.
嫌疑犯很可能是参赛者 看
85% of the competitors are repeat guests...
百分之八十五的选手都是
from all over the eastern seaboard.
从东海岸各地来的回头客
Which is exactly why we have to go undercover.
这正是我们要去做卧底的原因
Because if we don't, we're gonna have to coordinate branches
因为不这样的话 我们就得跟七个州的
in seven different states, we're never gonna find the suspects...
分局合作 那样永远都找不到嫌疑人的
You just want to dress up and play cowboy for the weekend.
你就是周末想要扮牛仔玩
Yeah, well, if I can do that and solve a crime,
是的 如果我们能玩一下又能破案
why, who wouldn't want to do that?
为什么 谁会不想那样呢
Do you have a problem with that? Definitely not.
你有意见吗 绝对没有
In fact, I think that I should probably go with you.
事实上 我想我大概应该跟你一起去
I haven't been on a horse in a while,
我有一阵子没骑马了
but I would love to hit the trails.
但是我很乐意马上开始的
It's not a dude ranch, Aubrey,
那不是个硬汉农场 奥布里
it's a shooting competition.
那是个射击比赛
I can also play every great cowboy song there is on my guitar,
我还能用吉他弹所有的牛仔歌♥曲
And that could be helpful.
这会有帮助的
How could that possibly be helpful?
那怎么可能有帮助
You know what? Best you just stay here, okay?
知道吗 你最好呆在这里 好吗
I'm afraid I can't leave the lab.
我恐怕不能离开实验室
I don't have an intern this weekend,
我这周末没有实习生
and there's still a great deal of work to be done with the remains.
遗骸上还有很多工作要做
Fine, then I'll do it alone, Wanda.
好吧 那我自己去 旺达
Oh. Is that something you guys do, split up like that?
这就是你们的相处方式吗 就这么分开
Well... It's hardly splitting up.
这算不上分开吧
Nah. And if agent booth feels
不算 如果布斯探员觉得
that is the best way to solve the case, then...
那是破案的最佳方法 那么
he should do it.
他就应该那么做
Giddyap!
驾
I found damage to the neural arches on at least two
我在死者的至少两节颈椎
of the victim's cervical vertebrae...
上发现了神经弓损伤
I thought you were Dr. Saroyan.
我还以为你是瑟罗博士
So, what is this I'm hearing
我怎么听说
about Booth going undercover without you?
布斯自己去做卧底 不带你
I'll admit, I find it a bit strange.
我承认 我觉得有点奇怪
But then again, I find a lot of Booth's behavior strange
但话说回来 我觉得布斯最近
these days.
很多行为都很奇怪
Meaning what?
什么意思
Well, first he wanted a jet ski.
他一开始想要喷气雪橇
Now he's looking at motorcycles.
现在又在看摩托车
He's only recently recovered from being shot, and he wants to...
他的枪伤才刚刚恢复 现在又想
put his life in danger for...
因为莫名其妙的原因
I don't know what.
拿他的生命安全去冒险
Yeah, I think I do.
我想我知道为什么
Excitement.
刺♥激♥
Basically, What you're saying is...
基本上 你的意思是
our life together has become routine,
我们在一起的生活变得鼓噪乏味
And... Booth needs to have some fun.
而布斯得找点乐子
I'm saying that both of you need to have some fun.
我是说你们两个都得找点乐子
Howdy!
你好啊
Hey, there, nugget.
你好啊 大块头
Who's this handsome fella you got on your back?
你背上这个帅哥是谁
Big river Buck. Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am.
大河巴克 很高兴认识你 女士
I'm fancy pants Franny, one of the proprietors
我是漂亮裤子弗朗尼
of this here establishment.
这个场地的所有者之一
Yeah, and I am high card Luke, her worser half.
我是高牌卢克 她糟糕的另一半
How was your ride, Buck?
骑得怎么样 巴克
It was good. Glad to hear it.
还行 那就好
You done much target shooting, Buck?
你玩射击吗 巴克
Oh, a bit. Looks like slow burn Stanley there
玩一点 看起来慢灼斯坦利是
is the one to beat.
我努力的目标
Oh, well, you're in luck,
那你就走运了
Because I don't think he's coming this month.
因为我想他这个月不会来了
Why's that? No clue,
为什么 不知道
But he sure will be missed.
但我们肯定会想他的
Bit jumpy there, eh, Buck?
反应有点大啊 巴克
Sure you can handle this?
你确定你可以玩这个吗
Don't worry about me, Luke-- I can handle myself.
别担心我 卢克 我没事
All right.
好吧
You busy?
你忙吗
Hey. I was just looking at some bearberry foliage.
我在看一些红果桃的叶子
It's all over the victim's clothing,
死者的衣物上全都是
suggesting that he fell into a patch of bushes, so...
说明他摔进了树丛里 所以
What's up?
怎么了
You're not getting that microplate fluorometer.
你的微孔荧光计没戏了
At least not this month.
至少这个月不能给你
Wh-why not? Cam said...
为 为什么 凯说了
I convinced Cam to pay Daisy double-time to come in
我说服凯付给黛西双倍工时
over the weekend.
让她周末过来工作
Brennan had to leave.
布纳恩必须得走
Which leads me to the next item.
于是还有一件事
Christine and Hank will be staying with us over the weekend.
克里斯汀和汉克周末会来跟我们住
Great!
很好啊
I mean, Hank sleeps through the night by now, Right?
汉克现在已经能一夜不醒了对吧
I don't... No, I don't think so.
我觉得 可能还没有
Just consider it practice.
就当做是练习了吧
Practice? For what?
练习 为了什么
Angela?
安琪拉
Fellas.
大家伙儿
I got room for you!
我给你们留了位置
Allow me to introduce myself, ma'am.
允许我先自我介绍一下 女士
Marshal Glen Gold Dust.
我是格伦金沙警长
Hello. I'm Wild Card Wanda.
我是万能牌旺达
Quickest draw in all of Bony Ridge.
全骨山枪拔得最快的
Something funny over there, stranger?
有什么好笑的吗 陌生人
Nope. And you are?
没什么 你是
Big River Buck.
大河巴克
Notorious highwayman. Highwayman, huh?
臭名昭著的公路强盗 公路强盗吗
Guess that makes you and me natural enemies.
我猜这让我们俩天生不对盘
But seriously, it's-it's both your first times here, right?
但说真的 你们俩都是第一次来对吧
I mean, I've been coming for years,
我已经来了很多年了
so if ya'll need anything, just ask me.
如果你们需要什么东西 问我就好
Especially you, Wanda.
尤其是你 旺达
I could use a root beer.
我想来杯根汁汽水
Well, that is coming right up.
好嘞 马上来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表