to speed up the process, and... Oh!
以加快反刍的速度 结果
There it is. Eh? Yeah.
有了 是的
Now, all I have to do is feed some of that
现在 我只需要喂点同样的东西
to the rest of them, and there will be more
给剩下那些鱼 这样就会从它们那
where this came from. Great. So, Angela
得到更多骨头 太好了 安琪拉
told me about the photo show.
告诉了我关于摄影展的事
Really? Yeah? Does that mean
真的吗 是吗 这是不是
she's finally on board with it?
说明她终于同意了
More like the opposite.
更像是相反的情况
She wants to cancel,
她想取消这场展览
but she feels like you're not really hearing her.
但她感觉你根本不会听
So she sent you here to talk me out of it.
所以她派你来劝我放弃
Wendell, listen,
温德尔 听着
I know my own wife, and trust me,
我了解我的妻子 相信我
by the end of the night,
等到今晚结束的时候
Angela is going to be thanking me.
安琪拉会感谢我的
If you say so.
你说怎样就怎样吧
Hey, did you ever get the swab results
你有没有拿到第十一根肋骨上的
from the nick on the eleventh rib? Oh, you know,
伤痕化验结果 你知道
the mass spec never came up with anything.
质谱仪没检查出什么
But hold on. I got an idea here.
不过等一下 我想到了一个主意
All right, so, there's no
好了 这里没有
trace particulates, but wait a second here.
微量颗粒 不过稍等一下
There are some unusual skin cells.
这里有一些罕见的皮肤细胞
Since when are skin cells in a wound unusual?
伤口里有皮肤细胞有什么罕见的
Since they don't match the pigment of our victim.
因为它们跟被害人体内的色素不符
So they belong to someone else?
那么这是别人的皮肤细胞吗
Let's find out.
检测一下看看吧
Okay, so this is a blown-up image
好了 这是第十一根肋骨上
of the mark on the eleventh rib.
伤痕的放大图
If I can extrapolate the measurements,
如果我能推断出它的尺寸
we should be able to figure out what made it.
我们应该就能弄清是什么造成了这个伤痕
It's a screw. No.
这是个螺丝钉 不
It's not. It's a trocar button.
这不是螺丝钉 这是个套针按钮
Morticians use them to close up holes
殡葬师在对尸体做防腐处理的过程中
during the embalming process.
会用它来扣住洞眼
Oh. So it's possible the surgeon was a mortician?
这么说那个外科医生有可能是个殡葬师吗
This is all starting to make sense to me now.
我终于开始明白这是怎么回事了
Can you pull up the image of the victim's torso? Yeah.
你能把被害人的躯干图放大吗 好
Okay, the kidneys
好了 他的肾
are attached to the tenth and eleventh ribs by fascia,
是通过筋膜跟第十和第十一根肋骨相连的
which has a really strong adhesion.
而筋膜的粘附力很强
So, when the scalpel broke off
所以 当解剖刀在被害人的第十
in the victim's tenth rib,
和第十一根肋骨之间折断的时候
the surgeon-- or the mortician--
外科医生 或是殡葬师
grabbed whatever sharp-edged tool he could find.
就随手拿起了他身边的某个锐器
I'll call Booth. Right.
我来给布斯打电♥话♥ 好的
Looks like we got a DNA match
我们好像拿到那些不属于被害人的
on the extra skin cells.
皮肤细胞的DNA配对结果了
They're from a victim
那些细胞来自一个十天前
of a fatal drive-by shooting ten days ago.
受到致命的驾车枪击的死者
Oh, that's great!
那太好了
Well, if we can find the mortician
好吧 如果我们能找到那个
who handled her funeral,
帮她料理后事的殡葬师
looks like we've found our surgeon.
似乎也就找到那个外科医生了
Booth, are you sure
布斯 你确定
going to a funeral home is the best thing for you right now?
现在去殡仪馆对你来说是最合适的事吗
The mortician's a suspect, Bones.
这个殡葬师是嫌犯 骨头
Well, I meant because of Jared.
我这么说 是因为杰瑞德的事
This has nothing to do with him, okay?
这事跟他无关 好吗
It's about the case. It's only natural
这是案子的事 到停尸房♥去
that being in a mortuary could stir up feelings of grief.
会唤起悲伤的情绪 这是非常自然的
All right, look,
好吧 听着
this is not some emotional breakdown, okay?
我不是情绪崩溃 好吗
I just want to find my brother's ashes.
我只想找到我弟弟的骨灰
Jared is gone, Booth.
杰瑞德已经走了 布斯
His ashes are merely a physical representation
他的骨灰只能从物理上代表
of the man he was. Okay, look,
他曾活过而已 好了 听着
maybe that's all they are to you,
也许你觉得那只有物理意义
okay, but to me, that's my brother.
好吧 但对于我来说 那就是我弟弟
His life was troubled enough, all right?
他的生活已经够困顿了 对吗
The least I can do is help him rest in peace.
我能帮他的仅仅是让他安息而已
Made you a coffee just like you like it.
我给你煮了杯你喜欢的咖啡
Well, if you're trying to soften me up about the show,
如果你是想让我对摄影展的事心软
it's not working.
这招可没用
Actually, I came to apologize.
其实 我是来道歉的
I know your photography is really personal to you,
我知道你的摄影作品都是你的隐私
and I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that.
我不该为难你把它们都展出来
I'm sorry, Angie.
对不起 安琪
Thank you. Whatever I've done,
谢谢 不管我做了什么
I can undo it.
我都可以取消掉
They really are beautiful, and I'm just so proud of you.
它们真美 我就是太为你感到骄傲了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, you did soften me up.
好吧 你确实让我心软了
Hey, uh, don't undo it.
别取消了
What?
什么
Uh, I'm... I'm okay with the show.
我...我愿意办这个展
Really?
真的吗
Oh, Angie,
安琪
this is gonna be great.
这场展出会很赞的
I'm just gonna send one more e-mail blast
我得去再发一轮邮件轰炸
reminding people to bring their checkbooks.
让大家记得带上他们的支票簿
I... Uh, Hodgins?
我... 哈金斯
Or we can just see who shows up.
或者只是看看谁会来就好了
Booth? Yeah.
布斯 怎么了
Funeral's in session.
这里正在办葬礼
Look, at least we got to talk to the mortician.
听着 至少我们得跟殡葬师谈谈
We'll be in and out,
我们进去一下就出来
nobody will even know that we're here, hmm?
甚至没人会知道我们来了
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
Uncle Willie would be so happy you're here.
威利叔叔肯定会很高兴你们来了
Oh, no, we-we're not here...
不 我们不是来...
To mourn Uncle Willie.
悼念威利叔叔的
We're here to celebrate his life, right?
我们是来庆祝他的生命 对吗
Yes, of course.
是啊 当然
Why did you pretend we knew the deceased?
你为什么要装作我们认识死者的样子
These people are in mourning, okay?
这些人都很悲伤 好吗
This day should be about them. Look.
今天是他们的日子 你看
That must be Vargas, the mortician.
那人肯定是瓦尔加斯 那个殡葬师
Just play it cool.
冷静一点
Can I help you?
我能为你们做什么吗
Yeah, I need to ask you a few questions.
我得问你几个问题
We're about to begin the service.
悼念就要开始了
Please show some respect.
请你尊重我们的仪式
The same respect you had for Lloyd Nesbit?
就像你对劳埃德·内斯比特那种尊重吗
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不认识你说的这个人
How did that man die?
那个人怎么死的
He died in his sleep. Why?
他在睡梦中去世 怎么了
What is it, Bones?
怎么了 骨头
His upper abdominal area
人都有骨质结构和肌肉系统
appears
就他的
unusually deflated for someone
上腹部而言
with his bone structure and musculature.
缩陷得很不正常
What-what do you think you're doing?
你打算干吗呢
Excuse me, this will just take a second.
抱歉就耽误一下
Ma'am, please step away
女士 麻烦你
from the coffin, ma'am!
别待在棺材前面 女士
Just as I suspected.
正如我所料
Okay.
很好
Okay, Bones, probably not
好啊 骨头 可能现在
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表