and found postmortem tears
发现勒奈特的臀部
to the muscle surrounding Larette's hips
和肩膀周围的肌肉上
as well as his shoulders.
都有死后造成的拉伤
Suggesting two people carried this body
也就是说两个人抬着他的尸体
into the processing center.
到了处理中心
So, two killers. Two needles in a haystack
两名凶手 大海里捞两根针
are better than one, right?
总比捞一根针强 对吧
There appears to be a depression fracture
死者的枕骨上
on the victim's occipital.
有凹陷骨折
The diffused trauma indicates the wound
扩散的创伤表明
was caused by a wide, flat surface.
伤口是由一个宽扁平面造成的
And the presence of circular radiating fracture lines
而圆形放射形的骨折线表明
suggests an object being
有人挥动这个物体
swung into the skull.
打入了头骨
I'll have Hodgins swab the wound.
我会让哈金斯给伤口取样
Well, let's hope he finds something.
希望他能有所发现
For Aubrey's sake.
为了奥布里
I don't know what you were thinking, Aubrey,
我不知道你在想什么 奥布里
but we do not go on National TV and taunt killers.
可我们不能上全国新闻奚落凶手
That's not how we do things around here.
我们在这不是这么办事的
You're just mad because I beat you to the punch.
你生气是因为我抢在你前面了
I know you, Booth. You were thinking the same thing.
我了解你 布斯 你也想做同样的事
He's got you there, cher.
他这句话说中了 亲
How the hell'd you get out of the hospital in the first place?
你到底是怎么出的院
I might have snuck out. Snuck out.
我有可能是溜出来的 溜出来的
I didn't need to be there anyway.
我反正也不需要继续住院了
I'm fine. You just put yourself
我没事了 你把自己变成了
in the crosshairs of a couple of deranged Cop killers.
两个疯狂的杀♥警♥凶手的目标
The last thing you are is fine.
你离没事远着呢
Right, you wear that thing, okay?
你把这个穿上 知道吗
Until we find these killers, 'cause now, you're a target.
在我们找到凶手之前都得穿 因为你现在是目标
Okay.
好吧
It's Hodgins. They said that they found paraffin wax
是哈金斯 他们说他们在死者头骨背面
in the back of the victim's skull.
发现了固体石蜡
So, what, the killer hit him
什么意思 难道凶手
in the back of the head with a giant candle?
用一只巨大的蜡烛打中了他的后脑勺吗
Wax. Wait a second, that's it.
石蜡 等一下 这就对了
That would explain the wax that they found
这就能解释他们在那个废弃厂房♥外的
on the railing outside the abandoned plant.
栅栏上发现的石蜡了
Yeah, but didn't Brennan say that the weapon was swung
可布纳恩不是说有人挥动武器
into the victim's head? Look, when Parker
打中了死者的头吗 帕克以前
used to wax at the curb in front of our house
会在我们家门前的便道上涂石蜡
so the skating would be smoother.
为了滑滑板的时候能更顺
Brennan described the weapon as having a wide, flat surface.
布纳恩说武器有一个宽扁面
The victim was hit in the back of the head
死者是被滑板
with a skateboard.
击中了后脑勺
Booth, the kids that called in Gallo's body --
布斯 报♥警♥说发现加洛尸体的那俩孩子
they discovered it while they were skating.
他们说他们是在滑滑板时发现的尸体
And by discovering it,
通过说自己发现了尸体
they gave themselves the perfect excuse
他们给自己找到了
to be at the crime scene.
出现在犯罪现场的完美理由
They wanted to witness their work in action.
他们希望见到自己的成果
FBI.
联邦调查局
We're looking for your son Alex. Is he here?
我们在找你的儿子亚历克斯 他在家吗
Alex is in his bedroom. What's this all about?
亚历克斯在他房♥间 你们找他什么事
Would you step outside, please.
请到屋外去
What? Step out of the house.
什么意思 到屋外去
Careful, cher, or you're gonna pop a stitch.
当心 亲爱的 你伤口可能会开裂
It'll be worth it.
那也值得
Oh, there she is.
她来了
How was it with the little devil children?
那两个小恶魔是什么情况
The leader of the two is an extremely intelligent kid
两个人中 策划的那个孩子非常聪明
with clear psychopathic tendencies.
有明显的心理变♥态♥倾向
A pretty deadly combination.
致命的性格组合
I'm guessing he's the one who was practically
我猜他就是那个
foaming at the mouth when we took them down?
我们抓住他时意图大闹一场的那个
Well, the kid's father was a cop.
他的爸爸是个警♥察♥
He died years ago.
几年前死了
Seems the job took a toll on the man
看来他的工作让他受了好多苦
and he would then, in turn, go home
然后他转而回家
and redirect his anger onto his wife and his kid.
将他的怒火指向他的妻儿
When the authority figure in your life
当你人生的顶梁柱
starts treating you like a punching bag,
开始对你拳打脚踢
eventually you're gonna punch back.
你到最后也会忍♥不住回击报复的
Right, so when he and his friend got into a scuffle
当他和他的朋友因为在私有土地上溜冰
with the security guard over skating on private property...
而与保安扭打起来时
He punched back.
他回击了
And next thing you know, the little creep is manipulating
随后 这个小变♥态♥撺掇他的笨蛋朋友
his simpleton buddy into waging an all-out war on authority.
对执法人员发动全面战争
Okay, well, just so you don't have to keep calling them
为了避免你继续叫他们变♥态♥和傻子
the creep and the simpleton, the boys names' are...
我告诉你这两个男孩的名字
I don't need their names.
我不要知道他们的名字
The world doesn't need to know their names.
世界也不需要知道他们的名字
These fools wanted notoriety
这几个傻子想让自己臭名远扬
and I'm gonna make damn sure they never get it.
我会确保他们不能得偿所愿
I second that.
我同意
Oh, my god.
天啊
I just realized I was so focused on this case
我才意识到我太专注与破案
that I forgot to eat today. Could I just...
以至于我都忘了吃东西 我能不能...
Just, like, one bite. Oh, my god.
咬一口就好 天啊
From the other side. Are you serious?
咬你没咬过的地方 你是认真的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Relax, tough guy. I'll buy you another one.
放松 硬汉 我再给你买♥♥一个
Are you sure? Because you might be
你确定 因为你有可能
so focused on eating it that you forget.
过分专注于吃东西 以至于你忘了买♥♥
Ha, ha. Ugh. You put pickles in here?
你在里面放了腌菜
I want what she's having.
我想吃她吃的东西
I guess this is it, huh?
我想 要说再见了
I have to apologize.
我必须道歉
I lied to you.
我对你撒谎了
Lied to me?
撒谎了
About not having a job.
我并不是没有工作
I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't officially have one, but...
我并没有正式工作 但是...
there's this facility in Berlin
但在柏林有一家机构
that's been pretty aggressive in courting me.
他们力邀我去工作
I would have my own lab and everything.
他们会为我建属于我自己的实验室
That's incredible!
那太棒了
Congratulations!
恭喜
I haven't decided if I'm gonna take the job.
我还没决定我是不是要接受这个工作
Why not? It sounds like an amazing opportunity.
为什么 这个机会听上去很不错
It's everything you ever wanted.
这是你梦寐以求的
Why wouldn't you take it?
你为什么不接受
Because it's in Berlin.
因为那在柏林
And you're not.
可你不在
Don't d... Please don't do this.
不...不要这样
Look, I love you.
听着 我爱你
And I realize now
我现在意识到
I should have never walked away.
我当初就不应该离开你
I'm not ready to give up on you yet.
我还没准备好要放弃你
You're more important to me than any job could ever be.
对我而言 你比任何工作都要重要得多
Hell, I'd go and make cheese sandwiches for minimum wage
我愿每天在街头卖♥♥奶酪三明治拿最低工资
if it meant coming home to you every night.
只要我能每天回到有你的家
I'm seeing someone. I know.
我有对象了 我知道
But is it serious?
但你是认真的吗
I... I don't know.
我不知道
Well, if you don't know, then it's not serious.
如果你不知道 那就不是认真的
Please.
拜托
I want to be back in your life.
我想要重新回到你的生命
What do you say?
你同意吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表