All right, you dropped this bombshell on her,
你告诉了她这样爆♥炸♥性的新闻
she confronts her husband,
于是她去找她丈夫对质
he kills her. Either way, there's still blood on your hands.
他就把她杀了 不管怎么说 罪魁祸首还是你
Don't you think I realize that?
你以为这我不知道吗
This man has money and power.
那个男人有钱有权
And in my experience, people with money and power
就我多年的经验 有钱有权的人
will do anything to keep it.
通常会不择手段保住自己的钱财和权力
Why would I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Your boss didn't.
你的上司就不信你
Haven't you ever had a case where someone
你难道就没碰上过什么案子
powerful tried to stop you, and you did exactly like I have?
被有权势的人种种阻挠 你只能像我一样
Went wherever you needed to,
东奔西跑
lied if you had to,
有时还不得不说谎
in order to bring the killer to justice.
只为将凶手缉拿归案
Because if that's not the case,
如果没有的话
you are not half the investigator
那你就不是我想的
I think you are, Agent Aubrey.
那种好探员 奥布里探员
Okay.
好了
So did you break that pompous French...
你有没有拿下那个满口跑火车的法国...
...Detective?
警探
Nope. The pompous French detective is, uh, right here.
没有 那个满口跑火车的法国警探就站在这里
Look, I think he's on the up-and-up, Booth.
我觉得他没说谎 布斯
I mean, he's seen the videos of the French heist.
他看过法国那些盗窃案的视频
He can help us. Look, if the Marquis is behind the heist,
他可以帮我们 如果侯爵真的是幕后主使
Could the second thief have been a woman?
他的帮手会不会是个女人
Okay, her name is Blake Masters.
这个女人名叫布莱克·马斯特斯
She's a 24-year-old grad student
今年24岁 在弗吉尼亚大学
from the, uh, University of Virginia.
就读研究生
And yet, I've seen her in Paris for months.
可她在巴黎待了好几个月了 我见过她好多次
I mean, the story is she's "interning" with the Marquis.
据说她是在跟侯爵"实习"
Yeah? Is that what they call it these days?
现在都流行这么叫了吗
Wait, wait, wait, you're saying that she was not only in D.C.
等等 你是说她不只是在华盛顿
for this heist, but she was in France for the other one?
参与盗窃 法国的盗窃案她也有份
Let's take a look.
那咱就看看吧
Did you get the surveillance videos?
监控录像你有吧
Uh, just...
那个...
Yeah, I got it.
在我这里
Those are... Temporary.
这眼镜是... 暂时的
Temporary. Probably.
暂时的 应该是
Probably temporary.
应该是暂时的
Take a look. Got it.
看录像 好
It's hard to say. Could be.
这不好说啊 有可能是她
Oui, c'est possible, non?
是啊 有可能
Well, looks like I need to go
看来我得去
have a conversation with our innocent little grad student.
找这位无辜的研究生聊聊天了
If I may, these kind of gems,
容我插句嘴 这种宝石
they are really difficult to move.
非常难转移
We need to get inside the Marquis' estate.
我们得去侯爵别♥墅♥里看看
No, no, no, just stop, okay?
不不不 什么也别说了
We need to get into the estate.
是我们俩得去他别♥墅♥里看看
The Marquis blocked our warrant. I told you,
侯爵阻挠了我们的搜查令 我就说吧
I mean, these people have had centuries to perfect
这些人用了几百年来研究
working the system. Hodgins told me
怎么对付政♥府♥ 哈金斯告诉我
that you're getting us access to the French murder victim.
你会帮我们搞到法国那位被谋杀死者的尸体
Maybe Dr. Brennan can find something that'll convince
也许布纳恩博士能帮我们找到线索
the judge to give us that warrant.
来说服法官给我们开搜查令
Oh, cool!
太帅了
I've heard about this baby.
我听说过这宝贝
The anatomage virtual dissection table.
虚拟解剖台
Neat! I used to love playing operation when I was a kid. Remember?
太酷了 我小时候特喜欢玩手术游戏 记得吗
Well, you're gonna have to wait a little bit for the real thing.
真正的解剖还要过一会儿才能开始
Dr. Brennan had to explain to the French how this thing works.
布纳恩博士得先给法国人解释这玩意怎么用
They're scanning the body now.
他们正在扫描尸体
So...
话说...
Any more big tremors?
你还有感受到其他大的震颤吗
No, but no more ghosts either.
没有 也就说明没有鬼了
Well, I guess we'll never know.
看来谁也不会知道是怎么回事了
You know, I wouldn't have believed it either,
其实我之前也是不信的
and then after Lance died,
但兰斯过世之后
I saw him, and he was telling me to move on.
我看到了他 他告诉我让我继续好好生活
And it really helped, so I wasn't trying to be funny
那对我真的有帮助 我不是在搞笑
or flip, I just...
在发疯 我只是...
If someone's trying to give you a message,
如果有人想向你传达信息
I don't want you to miss it.
我不希望你错过它
Thanks, Daisy.
谢谢你 黛西
Okay, was that meant to be funny?
你这是在故意搞笑吗
I-I didn't do anything, I swear.
我什么也没做 我发誓
You're not playing around?
你不是在耍我玩
Daisy, I'm telling you, there's got to be
黛西 我跟你讲 这里绝对有
fault line activity here.
断层活动
Hodgins, listen to me.
哈金斯 听我说
No one in this building is feeling anything.
这楼里没有任何人感觉到震颤
If these jars were just knocked over,
如果这些罐子是被打翻的
that's three times.
那就已经是第三次了
Three times someone, or some thing,
有什么人 或是鬼魂
is trying to get your attention.
三次想要获得你的注意
Okay, Daisy, stop, stop! It-it's not a ghost, okay?
好了 黛西 别说了 不可能是鬼的
Now, look, I'm tired, my sadistic physical therapist
听着 我累了 我的变♥态♥理疗师
worked me to the bone this morning, and the last thing
今早把我折腾了个半死 我现在
I want to do right now is think about Patrick Swayze
真的不想考虑什么派屈克·史威兹
trying to send me a message, so I know you mean well,
在试图向我传达信息 我知道你是好意
but can we please just leave it?
但我们能不能不谈这事了
Sure.
好
I'm sorry.
对不起
Get your warrant, detective?
拿到搜查令了 警探
It's, uh, agent.
是探员
And I'm not here to look in the house.
我来这里不是为了进屋搜查的
I'm here for you.
我是来找你的
I'm flattered.
我可真是受宠若惊
So, tell me about, uh, your relationship with the Marquis.
跟我讲讲你和侯爵的关系吧
He's been very kind to me.
他对我很好
He helped with my studies, and, in return, I've helped him
在我的学业上给了我帮助 为了回报他
by watching over his Virginia holdings.
我就负责帮他照看他在弗吉尼亚州的房♥产
Okay, and were you watching over his Virginia holdings
好吧 那你之前在巴黎待了六个月
when you spent six months in Paris?
也是在帮他照看在弗吉尼亚州的房♥产
I study French language and culture.
我学的是法国语言及文化
The internship was part of that.
那次实习是我学业的一部分
Marquis was my sponsor.
侯爵是我的赞助人
Internship.
实习
Is that a paid position?
有报酬吗
Because there are deposits here for 200 grand in the last year.
你去年账户里存入了20万美元
so either you're getting overpaid
要么是他们付的薪水太高了
or it's a little bit more than an internship.
要么就说明你不止是在实习
Is there a question?
有什么问题吗
Sure.
好
Was stealing fancy French jewels part of the internship,
盗窃法国豪华珠宝是你实习的一部分呢
or was that just extracurricular?
还是你的课外活动呢
I didn't steal anything; neither did Henri.
我什么也没偷过 亨利也一样
Were you sleeping with him? No.
你和他有性关系吗 没有
So, if you're not sleeping with him,
如果你和他没有性关系
you're not stealing with him,
也没有和他一起盗窃珠宝
then how did all of that money get into your account?
那你账户里这些钱是哪来的
I'm afraid I'm not gonna answer that question.
这个问题恐怕我不能回答
Maybe you wanted to be the next Marquise de Chaussin,
也许你是想成为下一任侯爵夫人
so you got rid of the last one.
所以就除掉了之前那位
I told you.
我跟你说过了
We weren't having an affair.
我和他没有私情
She was.
是她在偷♥情♥
The Marquis would never say anything--
这事侯爵是不会说的
It's against his nature to create a scandal--
他不想制♥造♥这样的丑闻...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表