But it gets better.
但现在好多了
Look, can I go?
我可以走了吗
No. We need to know where you were last night.
不行 我们要知道你昨晚在哪里
Specifically between 8:00 p.m. And midnight.
特别是晚八点至午夜这段时间里
Nowhere.
我哪里都没去
I was home. All right. Fine. Look,
我在家 好吧 听着
we're still gonna have to hold you for 24 hours.
我们还是需要拘留你24小时
What... Twenty-f...?
什么 24
Fine.
好吧
I got nothing to go back to anyway.
我反正回去也没事干
You found something, Mr. Fisher?
你发现什么了吗 费什先生
Doctor. Sorry. Habit.
博士 抱歉 习惯了
What have you found, Dr. Fisher?
你发现什么了 费什博士
Well, Dr. Saroyan, I-I found
瑟罗博士 我发现了
bilateral inferior dislocations
双侧直下肩关节脱位
as well as crushing microfractures
以及肱骨头处
on the humeral heads
和肩臼下缘的
and along the inferior margins of the glenoid fossae...
粉碎性微骨折
Stop. Remember your audience.
停 记住你的听众是谁
Not Dr. Brennan. Right.
不是布纳恩博士 对
Damage to the shoulders suggests the victim
肩膀处的损伤表明死者
was forced into a confined space after he was killed.
在被杀后曾被迫进入一个狭窄的空间
Any idea what kind of space we're talking about?
你知道这个空间是什么样的吗
No. None whatsoever,
不 完全不知道
but thank you for pointing out the inadequacies of my work.
但感谢你指出我工作里的不足之处
Dr. Fisher, take a break.
费什博士 休息一下
I'll see if Angela can make sense of all of this.
我看看安琪拉能不能把这些线索串联起来
Sure. Whatever.
好的 听你安排
So the victim's shoulders were crunched postmortem,
死者的肩部在死后被挤压
But nothing else?
没有别的了吗
No. No damage to the hips, knees or ankles.
没了 臀部 膝部和踝部都没有损伤
Okay. So that means whatever he was shoved into
好 这就是说不管他被扔进什么里
was not only very narrow, but it was also very long.
那里不仅很窄 而且很长
Hey, so I got the results from the fiber
我拿到了费什从死者颅骨中
Fisher found embedded in the victim's skull.
所发现纤维的分♥析♥结果了
It's a two-ply mercerized cotton.
是双层丝光棉
Sounds like a high-quality bedsheet.
听上去像是高级床单
Yeah. It's also an exact match for the sheets
对 而且它和死者下榻的酒店里的
at the hotel where the victim was staying.
床单相匹配
Hold on. Do you have a theory about something?
等等 你有什么理论能解释的通吗
Yeah, I do. Look, we know that the fiber
没错 我们知道纤维是
was embedded in the skull, right?
卡在死者颅骨内的对吧
It-it's very likely that the sheet
很有可能在受到冲击前
Was wrapped around the victim before impact.
死者是被裹在床单里的
No, I'm not buying.
我不同意
If he was wrapped in his own sheet,
如果他是被裹在床单里的
you're saying the killer murdered a secret service agent
也就是说凶手在一个满是特工的饭店里
in a hotel crawling with agents.
杀了一个秘密特工
Yeah. That's exactly what I'm saying.
没错 我就是这个意思
Angie, I sent you an e-mail with some photos.
安琪 我给你发了几张照片
Can you pull that up?
你可以打开它们吗
All right. What are we looking at?
好 这是什么
Right, so this first picture here
好 第一张照片是
is of the victim's hotel room.
死者在饭店的房♥间
Now, you can see that it's down the hall
你能看到它处在走廊尽头
from the fire exit and the elevators.
远离逃生出口和电梯
That's a long way to drag a body
在无人察觉的情况下拽尸体
without anyone noticing.
走这一大段路不太可能吧
Exactly. And we know that the killer
没错 所以我们知道凶手
didn't use the elevators or the stairs.
没有走电梯或楼梯
Now, can you also call up this, uh, bottom photo from...
现在你能打开左下角
two from the left.
第二张照片吗
Right there. Yeah.
就是那个 对
You think he was pushed down the chute?
你觉得他是被从垃圾道推下去的吗
It was directly across from his room.
它就在他房♥间对面
Wait, I think Hodgins is onto something.
等等 我觉得哈金斯的思路是对的
Take a look.
看
That explains the postmortem shoulder injuries.
这就解释了死后肩膀受的伤
And the bedsheet.
以及床单
And the fall of 25 meters.
还有从25米高的地方坠落
One problem, whoever did this
有一个问题 凶手
would need to know every inch of that hotel
需要知道饭店的详细结构
and every move the secret service made.
以及特工处的所有行动
You're right.
你说的对
Which means we're most likely looking at an inside job.
也就是说我们很可能是在找内鬼
Another agent within the secret service.
就是另一个特勤局特工
Aubrey, what's going on here?
奥布里 发生了什么
Agent Patel, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
帕特尔探员 我需要请你离开
Agent Roberts' room is now a crime scene,
罗伯茨探员的房♥间现在是犯罪现场
and this is a closed investigation-- FBI only.
而且这是非公开调查 仅限联调局
You think someone on our team killed him.
你觉得是我们小队里的人杀了他
Aubrey, come on, I can help.
奥布里 别这样 我能帮上忙的
I know this team better than anyone.
没有人比我更了解这个小队
As soon as I have something,
只要我发现了什么
I'll let you know as much as I can.
我会尽可能让你知晓
She doesn't seem too happy.
她看上去不太高兴
So, have we got anything
我们发现什么了吗
or did I just piss off the secret service for nothing?
还是我只是无谓地惹恼了特工处
Sorry, brother, but I am not finding anything in here.
抱歉 伙计 但这儿什么也没找到
But our guys did find muriatic acid
但他们在游泳池维护间
in the pool maintenance room,
确实找到了一些盐酸
and the groundkeeper said that he was missing a shovel, so...
勤杂工也说他丢了一把铁铲 所以
You got anything?
有发现吗
Uh, no blood evidence in the bathroom.
卫生间没有找到血迹
Also, no trace of it on the top
而且在洗衣通道顶部和底部
or the bottom of the laundry chute.
也都没有发现
But we did find bleach, which could be proof
但我们找到了漂白剂 说明很可能
that blood was cleaned up.
血迹被清理干净
Right. Or it could be there
没错 也可能是
because it's a laundry room.
因为那里是洗衣间
So, in other words, we have no evidence
也就是说我们没有找到
of foul play whatsoever. Hold on a second.
凶案罪证 慢着
We know that there's no evidence at the top of the chute,
虽然我们知道管道顶部没有证据
we know that there's no evidence at the bottom of the chute,
我们也知道管道底部没有证据
but we're pretty confident that the victim was in the chute.
但我们都清楚死者曾进过管道
Oh, no. I have a bad feeling I know where this is going.
别 我感觉不妙 我知道你什么打算
Cam, I got to go in that chute.
凯 我必须进管道去
No. Look, I agree that we should investigate,
不行 听着 我同意要调查
but maybe we send someone else; like Aubrey...
但或许该让别的人进去 比如奥布里
What?
什么
... Should go.
让他进去
Okay.
行
I'm not really a fan of heights
我不喜欢在很高的位置
or small spaces,
或很小的空间
But two negatives make a positive, right?
但负负得正 是吧
Come-- cam, it makes more sense that I go.
拜托 凯 我去更合理啊
First of all, my shoulders are more narrow
首先 我的肩膀比奥布里的
than Aubrey's, okay?
要窄 好吧
I-I also know what I'm looking for.
我也清楚要找什么
And this is the one situation
而且难得遇上
where you don't need working legs.
这种用不上腿的情况
Okay. Enough. I...
行 够了 我
Any other case, and I'd say not a snowball's chance in hell,
要是别的情况 我就直接拒绝你了
but given the circumstance...
但考虑到目前的情况
What do you need?
你需要些什么
Booth, you son of a bitch!
布斯 你这个王八蛋
Slow down. I need you to calm down.
慢着 请冷静
A closed investigation?! Calm down.
封闭调查吗 冷静
Now, what the hell are you trying to prove?!
你这是想证明什么
Look, this isn't about me or you.
听着 我没有私心 也没有针对你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表