Until Aubrey gets better,
在奥布里好起来之前
I'm gonna take the lead on the case.
这个案子归我负责
I'm having the bodies of the four cops
我叫人把在爆♥炸♥中丧生的
killed in the blast sent to the lab for an autopsy.
四名警♥察♥的尸体送到实验室去尸检
Look, we're gonna have our hands full on this one.
这个案子有点棘手
Are you sure you want to take this case, Booth?
你确定你要负责这案子吗 布斯
What are you talking about? Aubrey may die.
你这是什么意思 奥布里有可能会死
Don't talk like that! Aubrey is not gonna die.
不许这么说 奥布里不会死的
He may, and if he does, I'm worried you'll...
他有可能会死 如果他真的死了 我担心你会
react the same way you did when Sweets died.
你会像小甜甜死的时候那样
Okay, look, when Sweets died, I blamed myself.
好吧 小甜甜死的时候 我怪我自己
You understand?
你明白吗
The weight of the guilt is what drove me to gamble again.
是自责使得我再次赌博
How do I know you won't find some way
万一奥布里死了 我怎么知道
to blame yourself if Aubrey dies?
你不会又怪自己呢
The jagged bone fragments positioned outwardly suggests
朝外刺出的参差不齐的骨头碎片表明
the blast originated from within the victim's rib cage.
爆♥炸♥始于死者胸腔内
Well, that's certainly not the easiest place to plant a bomb.
这可不是最容易安置炸♥弹♥的地方
Placing the bomb in this man's chest was not about ease.
把炸♥弹♥放入这人的胸腔内不是为了容易
It was about efficiency.
而且为了效率
So, the killer wanted to use the ribs as shrapnel.
这么说凶手想用肋骨充当榴散弹
Angela,
安琪拉
are all those photographs necessary?
有必要照这么多照片吗
What?
什么
The skull is in pieces until it's put back together.
在拼凑好之前 头骨到处都是
Any attempt at a facial reconstruction is pointless.
你现在试图面部重建纯粹是徒劳
Sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是
My mind was somewhere else.
我心思不在这
As it should be.
应该的
You almost lost your husband tonight.
你今晚差点失去了丈夫
But I didn't... And I just don't get it.
但我没有 而我就是想不明白
Why are we always the lucky ones?
为什么幸运的人总是我们
Because someone needs to be there
因为有人需要留下来
to help the ones who aren't.
帮助那些不幸的人
Dr. Vaziri. Arastoo.
瓦齐里博士 阿♥拉♥斯图
I saw what happened on the news.
我在新闻上看到报道
Cam, are you okay? I'm fine.
凯 你没事吧 我没事
I didn't know you were in town.
我不知道你在华盛顿
I wasn't, but I came as quickly as I could.
我不在 但我尽快赶来了
Well, thank you for your concern,
谢谢你的关心
but like I said, I'm fine.
但就像我说过的 我没事
Perhaps I can help. That's very kind of you,
也许我能帮上忙 谢谢你的热心
but we're okay.
但我们处理得了
Well, actually, I've been so focused on these remains,
实际上 我太关注于这些尸体了
I've forgotten to call in an intern.
我都忘了打电♥话♥叫实习生来了
I don't think Arastoo wants to go back
我想阿♥拉♥斯图不会愿意
to being your intern, Dr. Brennan.
再回来当你的实习生了 布纳恩博士
He wouldn't be. He'd be my consultant.
用不着做实习生 他将是我的顾问
I'll be whatever you need me to be.
你让我当什么都行
I would just like to help.
我只想帮忙
Angela, can you please swipe Arastoo onto the platform?
安琪拉 可以请你刷♥卡♥让阿♥拉♥斯图上来吗
Is everything okay? Yeah, it's just...
有什么问题吗 没有 只是
It looks like something's glimmering
只是死者右侧的股骨远端的侧面上
on the lateral aspect of the victim's right distal femur.
好像有什么东西在发光
Dr. Vaziri is correct.
瓦齐里博士是对的
The victim has an artificial knee.
死者的膝盖是人造的
The serial number on it should be able to
上面的序列号♥应该能
provide us with an I.D.
提供死者身份
Wow, you don't waste any time, do you?
你还真是一点时间也不浪费啊
Okay, well, just give me a call
好的 一有消息
as soon as you know something.
就马上给我打电♥话♥
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Any update on Aubrey's condition?
有奥布里的最新情况了吗
It's been three hours; he's still in surgery.
已经三个小时了 他的手术还没结束
That's not good, is it? Well, it ain't great.
情况不妙 对吧 不算好
I swear I'm gonna catch the guy who did this.
我发誓我要逮到这家伙
Eh, between Aubrey and the four dead cops,
奥布里受伤 四名警♥察♥丧生
I'm sitting on a mountain of hell.
我简直就坐在地狱山上
Yeah, well, your mountain just got a little bit bigger.
你的山又变大了
The lab's got an I.D. on the initial victim.
实验室查到第一名死者的身份了
His name is Thomas Gallo. DCPD.
他是华盛顿特区警局的托马斯·加洛
So a cop was killed,
一名警♥察♥被杀
and his body was then used to blow up more cops.
而他的尸体被用来炸死更多的警♥察♥
The killer obviously has an issue with police.
凶手显然跟警♥察♥过不去
I know a behavioral analyst
我认识行为分♥析♥组的一个
down at the BRIU who specializes in these types of cases.
擅长此类型案件的行为分♥析♥员
I'll have her down here first thing in the morning.
我会叫她明天一早过来
All right, fine.
好的
Do whatever you need to do.
尽你一切所能吧
I will. And right now, that means saying a prayer
我会的 而现在 这意味着
for your scrawny little partner.
我要为你那骨瘦如柴的搭档祈祷了
Hey. I finished going through Gallo's clothing,
我已经检验完加洛的衣服了
which was covered in asbestos fibers.
上面全都是石棉纤维
Hmm. The piece of lung I examined didn't contain any.
我检验的那块肺组织里没有任何石棉纤维
Really? Which means Gallo was already dead
是吗 那也就是说接触到石棉纤维时
by the time he was exposed to it.
加洛已经死了
So, maybe we can use the asbestos to pinpoint
也许我们可以通过石棉来定位
where the killer took Gallo's body to plant that bomb.
凶手是在哪把炸♥弹♥放入加洛体内的
Unfortunately, the presence of asbestos
不幸的是 有石棉纤维的地方
still isn't as rare as it should be.
仍不在少数
But, you know what? I'm gonna find us something
但是我会尽力找到些线索
that'll help narrow it down.
帮我们缩小范围的
I know you will.
我知道你会尽力的
I imagine this has to be pretty difficult for you.
我想这对于你来说一定很困难
If you're referring to the fact that
如果你是指
I've got the bodies of four dead police officers
我面前有四位死去的警♥察♥的尸体的话
in front of me, then yes, it is extremely difficult.
那么是的 非常困难
Yes, and if I were also referring to the fact
是的 如果我还在指
that your ex-boyfriend were back at the lab?
你前男友也回到实验室的这件事呢
Then I don't want to talk about it.
那我不想谈这事
So I take it that means
我想这意味着
Arastoo doesn't know about Sebastian?
阿♥拉♥斯图不知道塞巴斯蒂安的存在
The last time I saw or spoke to Arastoo
我最后一次见阿♥拉♥斯图 和他说话
was the night he quit.
是在他辞职的那晚
That was...months ago, Dr. Hodgins.
那已经是几个月前了 哈金斯博士
And yet the minute he heard what happened,
然而他一听说这件事
he dropped everything to come rushing down here.
就立马放下一切赶过来了
It's obvious Arastoo still cares about you.
显然阿♥拉♥斯图还在乎你
And I still care about him,
我也仍然在乎他
but right now I care more about catching a cop killer.
但现在我更在乎的是抓到杀♥警♥凶手
Is there anything else?
还有别的事吗
Yeah. Hi. Hey! I am so sorry I'm late.
请进 你好 对不起我迟到了
Actually, you know what, I was here on time,
其实 我是按时到的
but I was going through security
但是过安检的时候
and I realized that I forgot my badge at home,
我发现我把徽章忘在家里了
so I had to drive home, grab my badge,
所以我必须回家 拿徽章
and just floor it to get back.
再踩足油门冲回来
I mean, I didn't floor it, you know...
我是说 我没有踩足油门冲...
I drove the speed limit. Who are you?
我是按限速开的 你是谁
Oh, god. You are Agent Booth, aren't you?
天哪 你是布斯探员 对吧
Oh, no, am I in the wrong office?
不 我走错办公室了吗
No, no, no, you're in the right office.
不 没有 你没走错办公室
Yeah, I'm-I'm Special Agent Seeley Booth.
没错 我就是特别探员瑟雷·布斯
But I'm on my way into an interview.
但是我正要去做一个问询
Something I can help you with?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Um, I'm-I'm Karen Delfs.
我 我叫凯伦·戴尔夫
From the BRIU.
我BRIU派来的
The behavioral analyst.
行为分♥析♥师
Yeah. Which means I'm usually pretty good at picking up
是的 也就是说有人因为某事不开心时
when somebody is upset about something.
我都很容易看出来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表