Let's start with potential suspects.
先找出可能的嫌犯吧
Melissa... Did she ever mention anyone who scared her?
梅丽莎提过谁威胁她吗
About a month prior to Melissa's disappearance,
梅丽莎失踪前一个月
she began exhibiting symptoms of paranoia.
她身上开始表现出妄想症的症状
She also began experiencing nightmares,
她也开始做噩梦
premonitions that she was going to be killed.
预感自己要被害
Premonitions?
预感
You believe that she was foreseeing her own future?
你认为她预测到自己的未来吗
Uh, let me explain.
我解释一下
In my studies, I have found
我在研究中发现
that vivid and emotional dreams
特别活跃且充满情绪的梦境
are linked to two parts of the brain--
和大脑的两部分相联♥系♥
the amygdala and the hippocampus.
杏仁核和海马区
The amygdala, we know, controls emotional response.
杏仁核控制情绪反应
The hippo... The hippocampus has been implicated
而海 海马区则应该是
in memory function.
和记忆功能有关
Well, in my opinion,
我认为
nightmares are a desperate attempt
噩梦是为了连结
for memory and emotion
记忆和情绪
to try to connect with each other.
而做出的最后努力
Okay, look, so...
好吧 那么
You're saying that Melissa knew
你的意思是梅丽莎早知道
who her killer was
谁会杀她
and the answer was in her dreams?
而这个答案就在她的梦中吗
Yeah.
是的
Results from the tox screen
毒性检测显示
show traces of propofol and succinylcholine.
有异丙酚和琥珀酰胆碱
So cause of death was poisoning.
所以死因是中毒
Which means she was killed the exact same way the others were.
所以她和其他人是同一种死法
Not exactly.
未必
On the right hand, I found longitudinal fractures
我在右手第二 第三和第四掌骨上
of the second, third,
发现有
and fourth proximal phalanges.
纵行骨折
Also, take a look at this direct fracture
再看枕骨基底部上
on the base of the occipital.
这处直接骨折
Wow, a blow there would likely have
在这个位置打一下
rendered the victim unconscious.
会使被害人陷入昏迷
Taken as a whole, the narrative of these injuries
结合起来 这些伤口表明
suggests the killer struggled when abducting his victims.
凶手在绑走被害人时跟他们有搏斗
There's something else.
还有别的
The holes drilled into the body
他给尸体钻孔的位置
correspond perfectly with muscle attachments.
跟肌肉附着处完全吻合
I'm telling you, this guy knows human anatomy.
也就是说这家伙很清楚人体解剖
I knew it.
我就知道
Told you that music sounded familiar.
我就说那音乐听着耳熟
What is this? Songbook published in 1978.
这是什么 1978年出版的歌♥集
In it-- every one of the songs on the tape
凶手留给我们的磁带上
that the killer left us, in order.
所有的歌♥都按顺序在里边
There's no way that's a coincidence.
不可能是巧合
How many of these were published? Just a couple thousand.
这出版了多少册 就两千册
Publisher out of Michigan.
密西根一家出版社
Most of the sales were in-state.
销♥售♥大多在州内
How'd you know about this?
你怎么知道的
My good old aunt Donna in Lansing sent it to me.
我住在兰辛市的好阿姨唐娜给我寄过一本
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I've been a singer since the day I was born.
我刚出生就是个歌♥唱家
Maybe you want me to bust out a little a capella
或许你想我表演一段阿卡贝拉
to refresh your memory, there.
来帮你回忆一下
That is okay. I got enough horror in my life
不必了 我生活中的惊悚已经
as it is. Ouch.
够多了 真伤人
Wait a second. If this was published in 1978,
慢着 这本册子出版于1978年
this helps narrow down the age of the killer.
能帮我们缩小凶手的年龄范围
Yep. Also tell us where he likely grew up.
没错 或许也能知道他在哪儿长大的
All right.
没错
Do me a favor, will you?
帮我个忙吧
Hand me the, uh, Goodman file.
把古德曼的档案给我
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 我不是有意惊着你
You look like you could use a little caffeine.
或许你该补充些咖♥啡♥因♥
Thank you.
谢谢
If you don't mind, can I ask what you're looking at?
不好意思 我能问问你在看什么吗
It's nothing.
没什么
Past cases.
以前的案子
Burn victims.
尸体被烧
For some reason... I think it might be relevant.
不知怎么的 我觉得应该有关联
Okay, well, I'm going to get back to the bones.
好吧 我这就继续去研究骨头了
Let me know if you need anything, okay?
有需要就找我 好吗
I will, thank you.
好的 谢了
Hello?
有人吗
Mr. Bray?
布雷先生
Mr. Bray?
布雷先生
Dr. Hodgins?
哈金斯博士
Angela, are y...
安琪拉 你在
Dr. Saroyan?
瑟罗博士
Hello? Who...
有人吗 谁
Whoever you are, I can hear you.
不管你是什么人 我听得到你的脚步声
Please, I must ask you to stop where you are,
我必须请你停下来
and identify yourself.
并表明你的身份
Whoever you are,
不管你是什么人
I-I must warn you, I'm holding hydrochloric acid.
我得警告你 我手上拿着一瓶盐酸
I-if you value your life,
如果你看重自己的性命
or at a-a minimum, your appearance,
起码看重你的外表
I advise you to stop advancing.
我建议你别再往前了
Well, that's what I figured.
我猜也是
Dr. Brennan?
布纳恩博士
A-are you okay? I heard you call out.
你还好吗 我听你大叫了一声
Yes, I'm fine.
我没事
Nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Everything's going to be okay, Dr. Brennan.
一切都会好起来的 布纳恩博士
you'll figure it out.
你会想明白的
And...
以及
If you knew what I knew,
假如你知道我所了解的
you'd be so proud of me.
你会以我为傲
Tempe.
坦普
Tempe, what's the matter?
坦普 怎么了
Hey, whoa, it's dad, it's dad.
是爸爸 是爸爸
It's going to be all right.
没事的
It'll be all right, all right.
没事的
Dad...
爸
I need help.
我需要帮助
Aw, baby, baby...
宝贝 宝贝
Oh, come on, Bones. Aren't you gonna try and talk this out?
拜托 骨头 你什么都不肯说吗
No, why would I? You're not an expert in this field.
为什么要说 你又不是这方面的专家
Field? In what field, listening to you?
这方面 什么方面 倾听你的话吗
'cause trust me, no one has logged more hours.
相信我 这点没人比得过我
Okay, you know what? I'm coming with you.
好吧 不如这样 我跟你一起
No, Booth, I am a full-grown adult.
不行 布斯 我是个成年人
I don't need you to babysit me.
不需要你随时陪伴照料
Okay, all I'm asking,
好吧 那我只希望
is that you keep your phone on you
你随身带着手♥机♥
so I can reach you at any time.
让我随时能联♥系♥上你
My father will be back shortly,
我父亲很快就回来
when he is, you can leave for work.
到时你就可以去上班了
Bones, why are you even doing this?
骨头 你何必这么做呢
You don't even believe in psychology.
你根本不信心理学呀
You're right. I don't.
没错 我确实不信
That should tell you exactly how desperate I am.
你也该明白我现在有多绝望了吧
Let me explain how this works.
我来解释一下其原理
Nightmares are, essentially,
从本质上讲 噩梦是
a safe way to process threats
处理存储在我们自传体记忆中
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表