of the scientific method.
适当应用
I was referring to the four of us getting along.
我是指我们四个能相处融洽
I... thought that it would happen eventually.
我早知道那是早晚的事
I must return to the Jeffersonian
我必须回杰斐逊实验室
to prepare General Howe's remains for transport.
准备转移豪将军的遗体
You know, I gotta get going, too.
说起来我也该走了
I got some work I got to do.
我还有点工作
It was a pleasure meeting you, Agent Mills,
很高兴认识你并跟你合作
and working with you.
米尔斯探员
If you need anything, you call me.
有事尽管找我
I can't replace August, but I'll do my best.
虽然取代不了奥古斯特 但我会尽力做好
Agent Booth, I hope we get a chance to do it again.
布斯探员 希望还有机会合作
You know, you never know.
说不定哦
Stranger things have... happened.
更奇妙的事情都发生过了
Right.
好吧
Okay.
就这样
Oh, that is potent.
这酒劲头很足
I believe Franklin once gave me a similar concoction.
我记得富兰克林给我调过类似的饮品
Benjamin Franklin invented "Sex on the Beach"?
本杰明·富兰克林发明的"情欲沙滩"吗
He called it "Fondled in the Forest," but...
他称之为"森林里的爱抚" 但是
Now you're just making things up.
现在你是在胡说了
You'll never know.
你哪能知道呢
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
Uh, General Howe's remains are ready for your final signature
豪将军的遗体已经准备就绪
before being transported back to Sleepy Hollow.
你签字后就会转到断头谷去
That is unacceptable.
怎么可能呢
I signed off on Howe's remains a short while ago.
我刚刚签发了豪的遗体
They were to be shipped by now.
现在本该在运送途中了
Um, well, what should I do?
那我该怎么做
It's better if I take care of this myself, Mr. Bray.
我自己来处理可能更好 布雷先生
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I got you.
我吓到你了
I got you. I got you!
我吓到你了
You did not "get me."
你没有吓到我
I got you, I got you.
我真的吓到你了
You were scared. I told you I'd get you back.
你被吓坏了 我说了会报仇
I was not scared, I was surprised.
我可没被吓坏 只是很惊奇
Oh, is there a difference?
有什么区别吗
Of course there's a difference.
当然有区别
The amygdala is wired to
见到意料外的东西时
activate a flow of adrenaline
人的扁桃腺会
at the sight of something unexpected.
激起一阵肾上腺素
That is quite different than being afraid.
这和害怕可不一样
You can't science your way out of this, Bones.
就别拿科学来掩饰了 骨头
Well, if you were on the gurney,
你跑轮床上去了
where are General Howe's remains?
那豪将军的遗体在哪儿
Wendell sent them back to Sleepy Hollow.
温德尔把它们寄回断头谷了
Well, good.
很好
But I think I will fire Mr. Bray.
但我打算炒了布雷先生
Fire him? Yes.
炒了他 没错
As a prank.
开个玩笑
I... He assisted in your prank,
我...他帮你搞恶作剧
so it's only appropriate that I prank him back.
我该回敬他一个才对
That's not a good prank.
这玩笑可不太好
I'll tell him...
我就告诉他
eventually. Eventually?
最终 最终
A year. Whoa, wait a second.
一年 慢着
Wendell's going to think that the doesn't have a job
温德尔会以为他一整年都干不了
for a whole year?
这份工作
Got you, Booth.
骗到你了 布斯
Ah, that's not funny.
这可不好玩
You did not.
你没骗到我
I think we should go get a beer.
我们去喝杯啤酒吧
I'm not surprised or scared.
我没被惊到也没被吓到
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表