I just feel so useless.
我感觉自己特别没用
Hey, Brennan just called. Booth's out of surgery,
布纳恩刚刚打来电♥话♥ 布斯手术结束了
and he's gonna make it.
人没事
Yes! Okay.
太好了 好了
All right, I'm making drinks. Who wants what?
我要酿点酒 谁想要来一杯
No, no. You're coming with me.
不 你跟我一起
We're gonna pick up Christine and little Hank,
我们要去接克里斯汀和小汉克
and we're hosting a sleepover.
把他们接到我们家里过夜
Yeah. Yeah, that sounds nice.
很好 这听起来很不错
The more kids the merrier.
孩子越多越热闹
Oh. Be careful what you say.
小心点 注意你的措辞
You might give me ideas.
你的话可能会让我有想法
Any chance we could do this tomorrow?
我们能不能明天再讨论我们的事
I'm afraid if we don't do it now,
我担心如果我现在不做
I won't say what I need to.
我就不会我想说的话
Arastoo, look at me.
阿♥拉♥斯图 你看着我
Please... don't do this.
求你了 别这么做
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But I have to move on.
但是我不得不向前看
I can't just stay here as an intern.
我不可能永远以实习生的身份待在这里
If you propose to me right now, I promise I'll say yes.
如果你现在跟我求婚 我发誓我会答应你
Then what?
可之后呢
Would you follow me to Ottawa,
你会跟我去渥太华[加拿大首都]
to Cincinnati, to Dubai?
辛辛那提[美国西南部城市]或迪拜吗
Because those are the job opportunities I'll be applying for.
因为我会申请那边的工作
I've never been to Dubai.
我还从来没去过迪拜
It's hot.
那边很热
And it's not the Jeffersonian.
那边也比不上杰斐逊实验室
And I think if you went,
我觉得如果你去了
you would resent me for the rest of our lives.
你会恨我一辈子
And I don't want to resent you.
我可不想恨你
So, you think there'll be any fallout
你觉得布纳恩袭击了我们的凶手
because Brennan assaulted our killer? Sure.
会造成什么不良后果吗 当然会
They'll be reducing his sentence
他们会把他的刑期
from 900 years to 600 years.
从九百年减到六百年
I can live with that.
我可以接受
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Just wanted to say thank you.
就想说声谢谢你
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Wow! Look at that, huh?
瞧瞧这个
It's very nice of you.
你人真好
Especially since I accused you of murder.
尤其是鉴于之前我指控你犯了谋杀罪
Well, you did what you had to do.
你只是做了你该做的事
You found Richard's killer.
你找到了谋杀理查德的凶手
Can I, uh...
我能...
can I pour you a drink?
我能给你倒一杯吗
No. I should get going.
不用了 我该走了
I'll see you around.
再见
"Old Foglesong."
老福格尔桑牌
If there's a cheaper whiskey, I haven't heard of it.
我没听说过比这更便宜的威士忌了
Oh, no.
不是
She, uh... she did her homework.
她...她做了功课
This happens to be my favorite.
这碰巧是我的最爱
Smart girl.
聪明的姑娘
She knows who to make nice to.
她知道自己该讨好谁
What? What are you talking about? I'm nobody.
你说什么呢 我只是个无名小卒
People are talking, cher.
大家都在传 亲爱的
You just wait.
你耐心等着吧
Well, then, here's to waiting.
那么 为耐心等待干杯
Smooth.
真"醇和"
Christine and Hank are with Hodgins and Angela tonight.
克里斯汀和汉克今晚和哈金斯和安琪拉在一起
I... I'll bring them by in the morning if...
我...我明天早上再带他们过来...
if you're up to it.
如果你有精神的话
I will. I will be.
我会没事的
Do you want something? No, I got it. I got the water.
你要拿什么 没事我行的 我拿水
Oh! Thanks for the pictures that you brought.
真是太谢谢你带来这些照片了
I also brought this one.
我还带了这张
I wasn't sure if you would want it, though.
但我不确定你是不是想要
Take this.
拿着这个
That was taken at Jared's ninth birthday.
这是杰瑞德九岁生日时拍的
I'm so sorry, Booth.
我很遗憾 布斯
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Look, I should... should have told you the truth.
我应该...应该和你说实话的
I didn't.
但我没有
You have no need to apologize.
你完全没有必要道歉
You did what you felt was necessary
你为了努力救你的弟弟
in order to try and save your brother.
做了你觉得必要的事
You're incredible.
你真是不可思议
You know that? You really are incredible.
知道吗 你真是不可思议
I want you to know
我想告诉你
that I'm going back to my old job at the Jeffersonian.
我要回杰斐逊实验室重任旧职
I think you should go back to yours, as well.
我认为你也应该回到你从前的岗位上
Time out.
等一下
We can't do that. You know that?
我们不能这么做 知道吗
Listen, we both decided
听着 我们都决定好了
that we were gonna stop doing this together, okay?
我们两个人都不要再过那种生活了 好吗
We quit our jobs. We're done.
我们辞职了 不干了
If you're done, Booth,
如果你真的不干了 布斯
why am I sitting with you in a hospital room?
我现在怎么会坐在病房♥里陪你
You've always done this.
你一直在做这个
Risked your life for the sake of others.
为了帮别人 危及自己的生命
The army,
在军队是
the FBI. I can change.
在联调局也是 我可以改
I don't want you to.
我不要你改
Booth, you are the bravest,
布斯 你是我见过的
most selfless man I have ever met.
最勇敢 最无私的人
And as much as I hate seeing you here in pain and suffering,
尽管我讨厌看到你躺在这里疼痛难忍♥
I also know this is...
但我也知道这才是
who you genuinely are.
最真实的你
Now, this doesn't mean
但 这并不代表
you are allowed to be reckless, do you understand?
你可以莽撞行事 明白了吗
Me? You do not have permission to die on me, okay?
我 你不准比我先死 听到吗
Oh, God, you really are incredible.
天啊 你真的是不可思议
You already said that.
你已经说过了
Well, you know, I lost a lot of blood here, Bones-- at least half.
我流了很多血 骨头 至少流了一半血
Not half. Two-fifths at most.
不到一半 最多五分之二
That's a lot. Can I get the water?
那很多了 能让我喝口水吗
Sure. That's a lot of blood.
当然可以 真的是很多血
Okay, but it wasn't half. It was pouring out of me.
好吧 但不到一半 简直血如泉涌啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表