Murray, did you just litter?
默里 你居然乱扔垃圾
Here's the way I figure it.
我是这么想的
The more trash out there,
外面的垃圾越多
the more job security in here, right?
咱们的工作越有保障 对吧
10-4 on that.
这我同意
Yo, yo, look out, look out, look out, look out!
小心 小心 小心 小心
Ah, it's just a stupid raccoon.
只是只白♥痴♥浣熊而已
All right, get out there and pick up the trash.
好了 去把垃圾捡起来吧
Are you kidding me?!
你开玩笑吧
You go out there!
你去
First of all, that trash looks ripe.
首先 那垃圾看上去很臭
Second, raccoons have rabies, man.
其次 浣熊有狂犬病 哥们
Your mother has rabies.
你妈就有狂犬病
Your mother has rabies.
你妈才有狂犬病
Your mother has the rabies.
你妈有狂犬病
Sal, just drive around the thing.
萨尔 开车绕过去就好了
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Let's see what this thing can do.
试试这家伙的威力
Yeah, there you go!
这就对了
So much for job security.
这下工作保障没了
Relax, it's probably nothing.
别担心 可能什么事也没有
Let's check it out.
咱们下去看看
This is one of your stupid practical jokes, right?
这是你搞的恶作剧对吧
Did Joan Q put you up to this?
是琼·Q让你干的吧
Dude...
哥们
This is nice work. This is your best prank yet.
弄得真不错 这是你最棒的恶作剧了
How'd you make the blood? Is it corn syrup?
血你是怎么弄的 玉米糖浆吗
Don't-don't...
别 别
Tastes like metal.
吃起来一股金属味
Hurling. Nice touch.
还狂呕 真入戏
That's a good prank.
这恶作剧真不错
Booth, I just got a text from Cam about a potential...
布斯 我刚收到凯的短♥信♥ 她说
Wh-What are you doing?
你 你在干吗
Sorry about that.
抱歉
I was gonna surprise you, but you know what, hey.
我本想给你个惊喜的
I'm getting us a new TV.
我要给咱俩买♥♥个新电视
What, in the bedroom?
什么 放卧室吗
Yeah, so when the kids are watching
没错 这样孩子们看
the Octopods and the -- I don't know what that show is --
章鱼先生和那个 我不知道那节目叫什么
the Spudnuts, I'll tell you what,
斯巴德诺兹时 我告诉你
I'll sit right here, I can watch the game.
我就能坐在床上 看比赛
Are you aware that couples with
你知不知道
a television in their bedroom
卧室里装电视的夫妻
have sex half as often
比卧室里没有电视的夫妻
as couples without one in their bedroom?
上♥床♥频率低一半
Yeah, well, did you know 73% of people make up statistics?
那你知不知道有73%的人瞎编数据
I haven't read that study. Don't worry about it, Bones.
我没读过那个研究 别担心 骨头
Gonna be great.
会很棒的
Watching the Philadelphia Whosits play ice hockey
看费城某某队打冰上曲棍球
is not a sexual stimulant.
可不会刺♥激♥性行为
And after games, you're often exhausted
而看完比赛后 你通常因为
from shouting at the umpire. It's a referee.
朝着仲裁喊叫太久而筋疲力尽 是裁判
Well, not to mention your bad mood when they lose.
更不要提他们输球时你的坏心情
Yeah, but when the Philadelphia Flyers win,
但是当费城飞人队赢球时
when they score and they win, okay,
当他们进球并且赢得比赛时
that puts me in a very good mood,
我的心情就会非常好
and that makes what I do there that much better.
那会使我在床上的表现更加出色
Boom! Go, Flyers.
加油 飞人队
What if the Whosits have a losing season?
要是某某队输一季呢
N-N-N-Nuh. Don't even put it out there.
不不不不 别说这种话
Don't even put it out in the atmosphere.
别把这种话说出来
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
Tell you what I'm gonna do.
我告诉你我的打算
I promise I'll make some, uh, extra time for us.
我保证我会给咱俩留出额外的时间
How much extra time?
多少额外时间
As much as it takes.
需要多少有多少
Oh, I suggest you prove it right now.
我建议你现在证明这一点
Oh, we got to get going. Cam is...
我们得走了 凯还在
Actually research has shown that sexual activity
实际上 研究表明性行为
increases neurogenesis in the hippocampus.
会增加海马体里的神经元
Wow, so sex is gonna make us smarter
这么说爱爱会让我们变聪明
and help us solve the crime.
并帮我们破案
Hello.
那就来吧
Hey, I just got a text from Brennan.
我刚收到布纳恩的短♥信♥
She and Booth are gonna be delayed by about 15 minutes.
她跟布斯要迟到个十五分钟左右
Or possibly another hour.
也有可能要晚上一个小时
Oh, it's just as well.
那也没关系
It's gonna take us at least that long
我们把遗骸从这些刷子里清出来
to floss the remains out of these brushes.
至少也要那么久
Speaking of floss,
说到清理
our victim had some super-high-quality veneers.
死者的牙罩冠质量超级高
Seeing almost no insect activity,
几乎没有看到昆虫活动
which means he was killed less than 12 hours ago.
也就是所他的死亡时间不足12小时
And it looks like our victim had hair plugs.
看来我们的死者做过植发
And based on the quality of the skin grafting,
根据皮肤移植的质量来看
I'm guessing he paid a pretty penny for them.
我猜他肯定是花了大价钱
Huh, you're lucky you found that scalp still intact.
你真幸运 还能找到一块完整的头皮
I mean, this body is seriously frakked up.
这具尸体的状况真是太他喵的糟了
"Frakked up"?
"他喵的"
Jessica's been binge-watching BSG 2003.
杰西卡在疯狂地补2003年太堡卡的剧
Not to sound like Dr. Brennan,
我不是想学布纳恩博士
but I don't know what that means.
但我不知道这是什么意思
BSG. Battlestar Galactica.
太堡卡 太空堡垒卡拉狄加
What, you haven't seen it?
怎么 你没看过吗
I'm surprised, 'cause it's totally old school,
我太惊讶了 因为这部剧超级老派
just like you.
就跟你一样
And also frakking enlightening.
而且还超他喵的有启发性
"Frak" is the curse word they use on the show,
"他喵的"是他们在剧中用的粗口
but what's really frakking interesting
但真正他喵的有意思的是
is that Aubrey told me he's been watching
奥布里跟我说他最近也在看
Battlestar as well.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加
Well, that's because we're watching together.
因为我们是一起看的
well, that is definitely interesting.
这绝对是太有意思了
Sounds to me like there's a little something going on
我怎么觉得你跟奥布里之间
with you and Aubrey.
有点什么呢
Yes, television-watching. And nothing else.
是 我们一块看电视 没别的了
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
我觉得这位女士解释得太多了
And methinks the victim was a U.S. senator.
而我认为死者是位美国参议员
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Can I see that?
可以让我看一下吗
Yeah, Cam is right.
没错 凯是对的
This pin is meant to be worn
这枚徽章只有
only by members of the senate.
参议员成员才可以佩戴
Angela, we're gonna need a facial reconstruction, ASAP.
安琪拉 我们需要尽快进行面部重建
Okay, I'm way ahead of you.
好的 我早开始了
So we know there's a hundred U.S. senators, right?
我们知道美国总共有一百位参议员 对吧
Now we just have to narrow it down.
我们现在只需要缩小范围
We know the victim was a Caucasian male.
我们知道死者是白人男性
Based on clothing size, he can't be taller than five-eight.
根据衣服大小 他身高不超过1米77
And based on the granularity of the auricular surfaces,
根据耳状关节面的颗粒度判断
he was between 40 and 50 years old.
他的年龄在四十至五十之间
Also, he had blue eyes.
还有他的眼睛是蓝色的
with corrective lenses.
戴隐形眼镜
How'd you know that, Curly?
这你是怎么知道的 卷毛
We've narrowed it down-- three matches.
我们把范围缩小到了三个结果
And just one guy has those picture-perfect veneers.
其中只有一个人的牙罩冠漂亮的跟画一样
Well, looks like our victim is Rick O'Malley.
看来我们的死者是里克·奥马利
He's a first-term senator from Virginia.
他是来自弗吉尼亚州的第一任参议员
I'd better call Booth.
我最好告诉布斯
I have a bad feeling
我有个不好的预感
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表