to puncture the victim's artery, the blunt force trauma
刺穿死者的大动脉 钝器伤应该是
would have to have been made in a downward sweeping angle.
以一种向下扫的角度造成的
But that angle wouldn't make sense
但如果死者出了车祸
if the victim was hit by a car. Exactly.
这个角度说不通 没错
Were you able to detect any bone bruising
你在枕骨 尺骨或骶骨处
to the occipital, ulnas or the sacrum?
发现任何擦伤吗
Three for three.
三个地方共有三处擦伤
All injuries that are consistent with falling backwards
所有伤都与被车撞后向后倒下
after being hit by a moving vehicle.
造成的伤吻合
I am no longer convinced the victim was struck by a car.
我现在不太确信死者是被车撞的了
I'll need Angela to recreate the trauma in greater detail.
我需要安琪拉对伤处重新进行更详细的建模
So I've run multiple simulations
我对妮娜·斯洛克姆的车撞击内斯比特的场景
of Nina Slocum's car hitting Nesbit,
进行了多次模拟
but there's no scenarios where her car
但在任何场景中她的车都不能
could cause that injury.
造成那样的伤
I thought Nina's bumper was a match for the wounds
我以为妮娜的保险杠可以和
to Nesbit's leg and jaw.
内斯比特腿上和下颌上的伤吻合
In size, yes,
在大小上可以
but the angle of impact doesn't match.
但撞击的角度不对
Maybe Nina didn't use her own car.
也许妮娜没有开自己的车
Okay, well, here are all the makes and models
好吧 这些是与死者伤口吻合的
of cars that match the victim's wounds.
所有车辆厂家和型号♥
The placement of the injuries makes sense,
伤口所在的位置可以解释通
but the momentum of being hit by one of these vehicles
但这些车撞击的动能所造成的伤
would have caused a lot more damage.
应该会严重得多
So Nesbit wasn't hit by a car.
所以内斯比特不是被车撞的
But he may have been hit with a piece of one.
但是他可能受到了车零件的击打
What about the bumper guard?
如果是保险杠护杠呢
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
It's an accessory.
是车配件
It's that thing right there.
就是那个东西
Let me see what happens when I remove
如果我把护杠从车上拿下来
the bumper guard from the vehicle.
看看会发生什么
Is it possible to place the bumper guard
有没有可能把护杠放在
in an assailant's hands?
一名袭击者的手中呢
Okay. Assailant avatar coming up.
好 模拟袭击者出现了
If the killer used the bumper guard to hit Nesbit in the leg,
如果凶手用护杠击打了内斯比特的腿部
it could've caused him to fall backwards.
这可能会让他向后倒
And then, when he's on the ground,
然后当他倒在地上时
the killer struck him in the jaw with
凶手向下挥打中了
a downward sweeping motion, killing him.
他的下颌 杀了他
It works.
这说得通
Looks like we found our murder weapon.
看来我们找到凶器了
Booth! Yeah...
布斯 怎么了
Just the man I'm looking for.
我正找你呢
Listen... Hold on, hold on.
我跟你说 等等 等等
let me just grab something off my desk.
让我从桌上拿个东西
What the hey?
怎么回事
Where's... where is Bobblehead Bobby,
大头娃娃去哪儿了
and who's moving my stuff without asking me?
谁没问过我就擅自挪了我的东西
This is what I wanted to show you.
这是我想给你看的
Look at this, huh?
看看这
This is great.
这棒极了
You're sure you're okay with this,right?
你确定这样你没问题吗
Come on, what do you think,
你在想什么呢
I'm gonna steal an office from the guy who taught me
我会从一个手把手教我一切的人手里
everything I know?
窃取他的办公室吗
So you gonna move out back in the bullpen?
那你要搬回集体办公区吗
Yeah, I got myself some new digs upstairs.
我在楼上找了个新位置
Corner office, view of the Mall.
在角落 能看到国家广场
Oh, Mr. Big Shot, huh?
你可是大人物了
Here I was worried, you know, what you would do without me.
我曾经很担心 没有我你会怎么办
Well, learned from the best.
我可是最棒的人的学生
Well, yeah...
那
You got something, Bones?
你找到什么了吗 骨头
Nesbit wasn't killed by a car,
内斯比特不是被车撞死的
he was killed by someone wielding a metal bumper guard.
他是被某人用铁质保险杠护杠打死的
Nina Slocum's car didn't have one of those.
妮娜·斯洛克姆的车上没有这个
Yeah, so the bumper could've come from anywhere.
所以那个护杠从哪里来都有可能
Which means we're back at square one.
也就是说我们又回到原点了
No, no, no, hold on.
不不不 等等
Hodgins said there was car polish
哈金斯说在伤口中发现了
found in the wound, right?
汽车抛光漆 对吗
Yes, but I don't see how that helps us.
对 但这能怎么帮到我们呢
Don't worry, I got this one.
别担心 我来搞定
What's that?
那是什么
That's your jewelry polish.
这是你的珠宝抛光漆
Lab found traces of it in the victim's jaw.
实验室在死者下巴中发现痕量抛光漆成分
What happened, Tim, huh?
怎么了 蒂姆
Nesbit wasn't a big fan of your polish,
内斯比特不是很喜欢你的抛光漆
so you tried repurposing it into a car polish?
所以你想把它当成汽车抛光漆使用
Just like Nesbit taught you,
就像内斯比特教你的那样
"Never give up on anything."
永不放弃
Lloyd hated it as a car polish
劳埃德既讨厌把它用作珠宝抛光漆
as much as he hated it as a jewelry polish.
也不喜欢当做汽车抛光漆使用
That's why you hit Nesbit with the bumper guard
这就是你用护杠击打并杀了他的原因
and you killed him. No, that's not true.
不 这不是真♥相♥
Come on, Tim, Tim. Help us out here, okay?
别这样 蒂姆 你就交代吧
Because we got a check here for $30,000
因为我们这里有一张你给老板的
that you gave to your boss.
三万美元支票
I'm pretty sure we know where that came from.
我确信我们知道这是从哪儿来的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Lift up your shirt. What?
掀开你的衬衫 什么
Lift your shirt up, unless you want me to get
把你的衬衫掀上去 除非你想让我
a warrant so I can look at your stomach. Lift it up!
弄张搜查令来看看你的肚子 掀上去
Gave up your right kidney to fund your boss's work.
你把右肾卖♥♥了来支持你老板的工作
That's what I call job devotion.
我把这称为对工作的奉献
He said it was the only way that I could keep my job.
他说这是我能保住工作的唯一办法
And I was so sure
我当时很确定
that our big payday was right around the corner.
我们功成名就的一天就在眼前了
Yeah, well, that day never came, so you hit him.
但那天从没到来 所以你打了他
It was an accident. Maybe it was an accident,
那是个意外 也许那是意外
but you know what, selling off his organs
但你知道吗 将他的器官卖♥♥给
to Nina Slocum, that wasn't an accident.
妮娜·斯洛克姆 这可不是意外
He was dead.
他当时死了
I was just trying to make something good
我只是试图从已经发生的坏事中
out of what happened.
找到点好处
So you hacked up your dead boss's body to make a profit.
所以你将你死去的老板开肠剖肚以此获利
No, to save lives.
不 是为了救人性命
To make up for the one that I took.
为了补偿我杀掉的生命
Isn't that worth anything?
这份心不值得赞许吗
Hey, do you have a minute?
现在有时间谈谈吗
Uh, please, come in, Dr. Saroyan.
当然了 请进 瑟罗博士
I, um... I just wanted to say
我...我就是想说
that I don't blame you for what happened between me and Arastoo.
我和阿♥拉♥斯图之间发生的事 我不怪你
Nor should you.
你也不该怪我
I am finding it hard to accept that I may have to choose
我发现我很难接受自己可能要在
between my relationship and my job.
爱情和工作之间做出选择
That's not an easy dilemma.
确实是很艰难的抉择
And everyone's being so kind to me,
大家都对我很好
and I... I miss Arastoo.
而我...我想阿♥拉♥斯图
But...
可是
You know, what bothers me most
最困扰我的是
is that I may actually be okay with it.
我居然可能可以接受
I mean, choosing work over Arastoo.
选择工作 而不是阿♥拉♥斯图
And it makes you feel guilty?
这让你觉得很愧疚
Wouldn't you?
你不会吗
Doesn't mean you made the wrong choice.
但这不代表你做了错误的选择
See?
看见没
Told you nobody would come.
就和你说了没人会来的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表