Angie, all I'm saying is that
安琪 我只是想说
changing physical therapists was a mistake.
换理疗师是个错误
She says the hard work will pay off. Yeah.
她说努力会有回报 没错
The hard work will pay off.
努力是会有回报的
Nurse Ratched has been torturing me
过去一个月以来
every morning for the past month
每天早上疯狂护士都折磨我
and there's no change,
结果还是毫无进展
which I'm totally fine with,
这我都完全无所谓了
but I was also fine with our old physical therapist.
但我觉得我们的老理疗师真的还可以
By "old physical therapist,"
你所谓的"老理疗师"
you mean the hot 26-year-old?
是指那个火♥辣♥的26岁姑娘吗
Wait, was she hot? I didn't notice.
等一下 她很火♥辣♥吗 我都没注意
That's not why you were always showing her
你不是正因为她火♥辣♥才总是向她展示
how strong your core was getting?
你现在身体变得多强壮了吗
Come on now, she's a medical professional.
拜托 她是专业医学人士
I'm sure she viewed my body in a purely clinical way.
我相信她是以纯洁的临床眼光来看待我的身体的
It's not how she viewed your body I was talking about.
我担心的不是她怎么看你的身体
Hey, you smell that?
你闻到了吗
It smells like...
闻上去像是
A frat house.
联谊会
Someone throw a party in here and not invite us?
有人在这开派对没叫咱们吗
Wasn't quite a party; it's a body.
不是派对 是具尸体
Did somebody drink themselves to death?
有人把自己喝死了吗
It's not how they died,
这个味道跟死法无关
it's where they were found.
而是尸体被发现的地方
Where?
在哪
Outside a bar?
酒吧外面吗
Close.
接近了
Inside a glass recycling plant.
在玻璃回收厂里
Ouch.
看上去好疼啊
Yeah, there's a machine that breaks up the glass
是啊 回收厂里有个机器会把玻璃粉碎
and spits it into a pile 20 feet below.
然后丢进6米以下的碎玻璃堆里
So the victim was a human pincushion.
所以死者就是个人肉针垫
It's gonna be like working on a cactus.
这简直就像是在仙人掌上开工
Hey, so, how are the plans coming?
婚礼计划的怎么样了
Is Arastoo on board with the big wedding?
阿♥拉♥斯图同意办大型婚礼吗
Arastoo's excited, actually. We've been going...
实际上 阿♥拉♥斯图很激动 我们一直在
Careful.
小心
That wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
I think we just had a tremor.
刚才好像是震了一下
What, like an earthquake? I didn't feel anything.
你是说地震吗 我没感觉到
Maybe it was a foreshock.
没准是前震
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
El Ni?o has increased the activity in the Virginia
厄尔尼诺现象增加了弗吉尼亚地震带的
seismic zone.
活动频率
Or...you knocked into the dumpster.
又或者你撞上了这个垃圾堆
Wheelchair or not, I'm careful.
不管我是不是坐在轮椅里都好 我一向很谨慎
Why is it 9:00 in the morning
为什么现在才早上九点
and all I can think about is having a beer?
而我却满脑子都想着要来杯啤酒呢
A few beers last night will not
昨晚喝的几瓶啤酒
make your vision blurry today.
并不会导致你今天视线模糊
Oh, Bones, I'm fine.
骨头 我没事
Okay, Mr. Fine.
好吧 没事先生
Read that street sign.
那个路牌上写的什么
That sign says, uh... uh, Michigan Avenue.
那个路牌上写的是 密歇根大道
Missouri Avenue.
是密苏里大道
Well, it's a state.
反正都是个州
You have to call the eye doctor when you get to the office.
你到了办公室以后得打电♥话♥给眼科医生
All he's gonna tell me is,
他肯定跟我说
"You know what, you had a few drinks. Eat a raw egg
"你知道吗 你喝了几杯酒 吃个生鸡蛋
and you know what, you're gonna be fine in a few hours."
然后过几个小时就没事了"
Alcohol consumption gives you slower pupil reaction.
酒精摄取会让你的瞳孔反映迟缓
It does not cause blurriness.
但不会造成视线模糊
And the dehydration would make your eyes dry, not puffy.
脱水会使你眼干而不是眼肿
I'm not puffy.
我眼睛不肿
A little puffy. I'm not puffy; I'm fine.
有一点肿 我眼睛不肿 我没事
Okay, listen, I mean,
好吧 听我说
I've had 20/10 vision my whole life.
我这辈子视力一直高于常人
It's what makes me an expert marksman.
所以我才能成为专业的神枪手
I hate to tell you this, Booth,
我不愿意这么说 布斯
but you're not 22 anymore.
但是你已经不是22岁了
You know what, I'm gonna prove it to you.
这样吧 我证明给你看
Pull over and let me drive.
靠边停车 换我来开
Great, excellent idea.
这主意真是棒极了
Let's risk the lives of both of our children's parents
咱们赌上自己孩子双亲的性命
so you can feel manly and virile and young.
就为了让你觉得自己还是年轻精力充沛的小伙子
I am manly, virile and young.
我本来就是年轻精力充沛的小伙子
And I'm driving.
我本来就是开车的人
Oh, I see you decided to begin without me.
看来你们决定不等我先开始了
Well, I suggested we clear out the glass
是我提议要先把玻璃清理干净的
in order to preserve your fingers.
以保护你的手指
It's not necessary to protect me.
我不需要保护
However, we might as well begin.
但是 咱们开始也无妨
Femoral head diameter suggests what, Ms. Wick?
股骨头直径意味着什么 维克女士
That our victim is female.
我们的死者是女性
From intercondylar notch height, I'd say
根据踝间窝高度判断
she was of European descent.
我认为她是欧洲后裔
And there's marbling on the abdomen,
腹部有细脂肪纹路
rigor has passed, lividity fixed.
僵直期已过 尸斑固定
I'd say time of death was roughly 36 hours ago.
我判断死亡时间大约在36小时前
Well, the mandible's intact.
下颌骨保存完整
We should be able to match it to dental records.
我们应该可以比对牙医记录
Wear on the mandibular teeth
下颌牙的磨损度
suggests she was in her mid-30s...
表明她在35岁左右
That's odd.
奇怪了
Her mouth was closed,
她的嘴是闭合的
but there appears to be a shard of glass
但是下颌孔下面
embedded just below the mandibular foramen.
却嵌着一块玻璃
So it's perimortem.
所以这块玻璃是死前放进去的
Maybe she was killed in the recycling plant.
也许她就是在这个回收厂里遇害的
I'd say this isn't glass.
我认为这不是玻璃
I'd say it's a very large, very expensive diamond.
我认为这是一颗很大很贵的钻石
Wow, two carats.
两克拉
Based on color, cut and clarity, I'm guessing that
根据颜色切工和净度判断 我猜这颗钻石
this is worth at least 30 grand.
至少值三万美金
It's pretty, but I don't know that much about diamonds.
是很漂亮 但我对钻石了解不多
Lance gave me his mother's ring,
兰斯把他母亲的戒指给了我
so we never had to pick anything out.
所以我们并没有去选过戒指
I want to show you this.
我想给你看点东西
You can put a serial number on a diamond?
你可以在钻石上刻序列号♥
Yeah, and when it's this big, you better.
当然 尤其当钻石这么大颗的时候 最好刻上
So this means that we can find out who bought this.
也就是说我们能查出这颗钻石是谁买♥♥的
I mean, maybe the victim, maybe the killer.
也许还能查出死者或是凶手的身份
I'll let Booth know.
我去通知布斯
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, no, no, I'm fine.
不 不 我没事
Wow, I'm beginning to think there's some strong
我开始觉得杰弗逊下面的
activity on the fault lines underneath the Jeffersonian.
断层线上有些剧烈的地壳运动了
You think that was an earthquake?
你认为刚才是地震
I was right outside. I didn't feel anything,
我就在门外 我没有任何感觉
and nothing else moved.
其它东西也没动
Yeah, I'm telling you,
我跟你说
this-this happened earlier also.
这种情况之前也发生过
It-it shook the dumpster.
垃圾箱也晃了
Interesting.
有意思
Interesting how?
怎么个有意思法
Well, I'm not one to go in for the unusual,
我不是特别喜欢灵异事件
but I've learned to open my mind.
但我学会了保持思想开明
Have you considered that
你有没有考虑过
you may have yourself a poltergeist?
你身边可能是有只喧闹鬼
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表