to make room for you, didn't he?
是为了给你腾空间 对吗
So Scott's big secret here
所以斯科特最大的秘密
was to have a girl in the group, right?
是在乐队里加了个女孩子 对不对
He wanted to do a big reveal at Nationals
他想在全国比赛上
with press and everything--
向各大媒体亮一次相
the first female Whippersnap.
第一位女性鞭子噼啪成员
That's why we were hiding our rehearsals.
这就是我们为什么要躲起来排练
But Scott didn't care about gender equality, did he?
但斯科特并不关心性别平等问题 是吧
He cared about winning.
他只关心输赢
Right, exactly, you found out his true intentions.
一点不错 你发现了他的真实动机
You got pissed off, and you killed him.
你生气了 所以杀了他
No.
没有
The truth is
事实是
I knew what Scott wanted,
我知道斯科特想要什么
but it was a chance to break new ground and...
但这毕竟是个新的突破
that's good for women, isn't it?
它对女性是有意义的 不是吗
Well, that's a hell of a justification
好吧 那是对坑队友的
for screwing over your teammates.
一种好辩解
I swear, I didn't kill him.
我发誓 我没杀他
Well, any idea who did?
好吧 那你知道是谁杀的吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but I know if people found out,
但我知道一旦有人发现了
my group, his group,
我的乐队 他的乐队
it could piss a lot of people off.
这会惹怒很多人的
You have something for me?
你找到什么证据了吗
I found fracturing on both
我在两边尺骨的鹰嘴处
olecranon processes of the ulnae.
发现了断裂的痕迹
Wait... ulnas?
等下...应该说两侧尺骨吗
And why are you showing me and not Dr. Brennan?
那你为什么不给布纳恩博士看却给我看呢
Well, I just wanted to run it by you.
我只是想和你商量一下
I mean, you're the boss.
我是说 你才是头儿嘛
Ms. Mills, you can't be afraid to go to Dr. Brennan.
米尔斯女士 你可不能害怕面对布纳恩博士
That said, what did you find?
我就是提醒你一下 你发现了什么
Well, we know our victim was being attacked,
好吧 我们知道被害人受到了袭击
so his instinct would have been
所以他会本能地
to protect his face.
保护他的脸部
So the weapon hit the olecranon processes,
所以凶器撞击了鹰嘴处
fracturing the elbows.
使得肘部骨折了
So these are defensive wounds.
所以这些是防御伤
I believe so, yes. Okay.
我相信是这样的 好吧
I'll see if I can find evidence of the murder weapon
我会看看我能不能在对应的肉体组织处
in the corresponding tissue.
找到凶器的证据的
Great work, Ms. Mills.
干得很好 米尔斯女士
You know, um...
你知道...
Parker called me.
帕克给我打了电♥话♥
He said he wants to do
他说他这个暑假
a creative writing program this summer.
有个创意写作项目想做
Wait a second, what?
等等 你说什么
Instead of hiking the Appalachian Trail with me?
他宁愿如此也不愿跟我去攀登阿帕拉契山吗
He's an excellent writer, Booth.
他写作很厉害 布斯
Yeah, I... but summer is all about having fun.
是啊 我...可暑假就该好好开心嘛
Well, it might be
好吧 也许对他来说
equally fun for him to focus on a specific area
专注于学术上的某个领域
of his academic interest.
跟纯粹的玩乐是一样开心的
Why did he come to you about this?
为什么他来找你聊这种事
I don't know.
我不知道
My assumption is that he feels
我想他可能是感到
that I can understand his predicament.
我能理解他的尴尬心情
Wait, predicament?
等等 尴尬
Look, Bones, I love you and all,
听着 骨头 我爱你
but this decision isn't up to you.
但这事不由你做主
I know...
我知道啊...
but isn't it up to Parker?
难道不该由帕克做主吗
Um, did you find
关于那个奇特的细菌
any news out on that strange bacteria?
你有没有发现什么特别的
It's a rare type of streptococcus.
这是一种罕见的链球菌
Well, that is not good for a singer.
好吧 这对歌♥手来说可不好
Yeah, I called the university health center.
是的 我打了电♥话♥给大学医疗中心
Scott and five other Whippersnaps
斯科特和另外五个鞭子噼啪成员
checked themselves in
因患有一种无法辨认的
a month ago with an unidentifiable
链球菌传染病
strep-like infection.
一个月前入院治疗
Unidentifiable?
无法辨认的
Well, that's scary.
真够吓人的
And suspicious,
而且很奇怪
so I called labs in the area
所以我打电♥话♥给这个地区的实验室
to see if anyone was familiar with it.
看有没有人熟悉这种菌
Turns out the biomedical research lab at Lynwood
结果发现林伍德的生物医学研究所
wasn't only familiar with it-- they created it.
不仅熟悉这种菌 这就是他们发明的
All right, well, let's see who had access.
好吧 那我们来看看谁有权限能拿到它
Wait a second.
等一下
This is the Whippersnap's rival group,
这是鞭子噼啪的竞争对手
The Gingersnaps.
姜脆饼干乐队
One of the research fellows
医学研究所的一名研究成员
at the biomedical lab was a Gingersnap?
竟然是姜脆饼干的成员吗
Esther Hines.
埃斯特·海恩斯
Look, Officer, there must be some kind of a mistake.
听着 长官 这肯定是个误会
Okay, the title is Agent.
首先我的头衔是探员
I'll call you whatever you want to be called.
你要我叫你什么我就叫你什么
Save that for your professors, Esther.
把你的油嘴滑舌说给教授们听吧 埃斯特
That's not gonna work here.
这一套在这里不管用
Now, let's talk about how you infected
现在我们来谈谈你是怎样
those Whippersnaps with strep.
让鞭子噼啪的人感染上链球菌病毒的
That's ridiculous. You're one of ten people
你在说什么啊 你是能够接触到
with access to the bacteria,
那种细菌的十人中的一人
the gestation period of which is three days. Now...
而它的繁殖期是三天 现在...
look what happened three days
看看在鞭子噼啪在医疗中心
before the Whippersnaps checked themselves
入院治疗前的三天
into the health center.
发生了什么事
Didn't know it was a crime
我不知道一晚上亲几个人
to kiss multiple guys in one night.
也算是犯罪啊
I wonder what Lynwood's expulsion policy is on bioterrorism.
我很好奇林伍德对于生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的开除政策
Okay, I gave them strep.
好吧 我是让他们染病了
Because you wanted to take out the competition.
因为你想干掉对手
Okay, I was tired of The Whippersnaps
好吧 我确实对于鞭子噼啪
getting all the big bookings,
能拿下所有大的演出合同感到不爽
so I put a sample of the disease in my lip gloss
所以我就在口红里搀了点病菌样本
and I made out with them.
然后跟他们亲热了一下
Scott stole your soloist,
斯科特把你的主唱给偷走了
so you gave him an infection
所以你让他染病
and then moved on to something more severe.
而且还做了些更严重的事
Back up. Scott did what?
说慢点 斯科特干什么了
Are you telling me you didn't know
你该不会跟我说你不知道
that Scott was poaching Liz?
斯科特偷偷挖走了利兹吧
Okay, even if Scott wanted Liz to join,
好吧 就算斯科特真想要利兹加入乐队
she wouldn't have been able to.
她也根本不可能啊
Their bylaws prohibit women.
他们的章程中严禁女性
Scott was the director.
斯科特是负责人
He could have just changed that.
他有可能改了章程
Okay, no, only the head
不 只有鞭子噼啪校友基金会的
of the Whippersnap Alumni Foundation can do that.
会长有权这样做
He's this old lawyer
就是那个一直莫名其妙地
who is still weirdly obsessed with The Whippersnaps.
对鞭子噼啪如痴如醉的老律师
You talking about William Johnson?
你说的是威廉·约翰逊吗
Yeah.
是的
Anyways, he would never sign an amendment.
总之他是不可能同意这种事的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道呢
Because I tried to get him to sign it.
因为我曾试过想说服他的
I wanted to be a Whippersnap.
我自己想加入鞭子噼啪来着
I used my best negotiation tactics,
我用尽了我最好的谈判技能
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表