Do you understand me?
你懂我的意思吗
I am just going where this case leads me.
我只是顺着调查走
And right now, I need to meet
而现在我得跟你
with every agent in your advance team.
先遣部队的特工一一问话
No. Not possible.
不 不可能
Potus flies in an hour.
总统一小时内起飞
We got three hours.
我们还有三个小时
Do not question me! You hear?!
别质疑我 听到了吗
Listen to me, all I'm saying is we get a schedule together.
我的意思是 我们计划好了
We get the agents in and we get them out as quickly as we can.
我们把特工叫过来 然后尽快结束问话
Booth, I swear to god, if something happens...
布斯 我向天发誓 万一发生了什么
Nothing is going to happen. All right?
什么也不会发生 好吧
But I need to know for sure.
但我得确定无疑
So go and gather your team.
去把你的人叫来
Okay, this is totally insane.
行 这简直是胡来
Relax, Cam, come on, now.
放松 凯 过来看
The tech-- he drilled
技术人员钻了
12 0.9-class screws into this thing, and look at this.
12颗0.9号♥螺丝进去 再看这个
16 gauge impacted aluminized steel.
打上去16口径的镀铝钢
That thing's gonna hold.
这东西能承受得住
I am so glad that it's you in there instead of me.
很高兴是你在里面 而不是我
The feeling is mutual, Aubrey.
我也有同感 奥布里
Okay, so let's go over the game plan.
我们再说一遍
I want you in and out of there
希望你尽快进去
as quick as possible. I got it.
尽快出来 我懂的
I'm gonna go down, I'm gonna swab, I'm gonna bag,
我下去 取样 收拾好
I'm gonna get the hell out of there.
就出来
What about Angela?
安琪拉呢
Should we call her before we do this?
开始之前要给她打电♥话♥吗
No. No.
不 不用
Okay. Good luck.
好 祝你好运
Is that a scan of the victim's skull?
那是死者颅骨的扫描图吗
Hey, you're here!
你来了
You look great.
气色不错
I told you that my reiki healer was a miracle worker.
我就说我灵气治疗师的功力有奇效
Your healer is a fraud.
你的治疗师就是个骗子
His "work" was just one of several remedies
他的"功力"只不过是我同时尝试的
I tried simultaneously.
多种疗法药物中的一个
There is no evidence that it had any effect.
没有证据表明其有效性
Okay.
好
He told me you asked him to stay for an extra hour.
他说你叫他再多待一小时
Well...
那个
I was clearly delirious with fever.
我肯定是烧糊涂了
Right.
没错
Sure, sweetie.
当然 亲爱的
What is the simulation you're working on?
你这是要模拟什么
The fall down the laundry chute.
死者掉进洗衣通道的过程
I-I took a scan of the victim's skull,
我扫描了死者颅骨
but the problem I'm having is
但我遇到的问题是
no matter how I have the victim land,
不管怎么设计着地方式
the result never matches the fracture pattern that Fisher found.
结果和费什找到的骨折模式都不吻合
I see.
我懂了
So either the victim did not fall down the chute,
要么死者没有从洗衣通道滑落
Or...
要么
Or what?
要么什么
The skull was already compromised prior to impact.
在受力之前颅骨就已经撞地
Hold there, Aubrey!
停住 奥布里
Yeah, we got blood.
找到血迹
Which means this is definitely how the body was moved.
凶手就是这么移♥动♥尸体的
Okay, good work.
好 干得好
But our victim's blood won't get us any closer to our killer.
但死者的血不能帮我们找到凶手
Uh, hold on a second.
慢着
I still see something down there, so...
我看下边还有东西 那
Aubrey, I need you to lower me down about another meter.
奥布里 再把我放下去一米左右
Okay. But after this, you're going on a diet, okay?
好 可这事完了之后 你一定要减肥
Time to easy up on the carbs.
是时候减少碳水摄入了
Seriously? You're giving me advice on diets?
说真的 你在给我节食建议吗
You just need to hit the gym.
你只需要勤去健身房♥
Okay, that's good.
好 就这儿
Okay.
好
Bingo.
找到了
Looks like it's a piece of bedsheet.
应该是一片床单
It's got blood on it.
上面有血
Also some kind of hair and body fluid.
还有毛发和体液
The hair is long, and it's dark.
毛发很长 是深色的
Actually, it looks jet black.
其实是乌黑色
Probably from a woman.
应该是女人的
That could be Agent Patel's.
可能是帕特尔特工的
Okay, good work.
很好 干得好
Just bag it and that's enough.
把东西收起来就可以了
Let's get you back up. No, no, no, no.
来把你收上来 不 不行
Aubrey, I need you to keep lowering me.
奥布里 再把我往下面放
I've still got about six floors to go.
我还有六层楼要下
What do you think? It's your call.
你怎么看 我听你的
Aubrey!
奥布里
Catch him!
抓紧
Now pull him up! Pull him up!
快拉上来 拉上来
I can't! There's no weight!
不行 绳子那头没东西了
Hodgins! Hodgins!
哈金斯 哈金斯
How you doing up there?
上面的各位还好吧
Oh, my god. He's okay.
我的天哪 他没事
Okay, hold on! We're coming down to get you.
好 撑住 我们这就下来
Take your time, you know.
别急 你也知道
I'm just hanging out.
我只是在挂着玩
Agent Patel...
帕特尔特工
I just got word that we found a hair
我们在格拉哈姆·罗伯茨的床单上
in Graham Roberts' sheets.
找到了一根头发
Piece of hair is being tested right now,
他们正在验那根头发
so you have one chance to come clean.
你还有坦白的机会
Were you with him the night that he died?
他遇害当晚和你在一起吗
All right. Yes, I was with him.
好吧 没错 我们在一起
And you don't think that's something
而你不认为这种事情
you probably should have told us?
或许应该早告诉我们吗
It wasn't serious. Just an occasional fling.
又不是正式交往 随便玩玩
And we're not allowed to date in the service.
而且我们不能跟局里的人约会
That's quite a secret you've been keeping.
这种小秘密确实不能说
I was protecting my job.
我是想保我的工作
And hiding the fact
所以就没有告诉我们
that you were probably the last person
你或许是最后一个
who ever saw him alive.
见他活着的人
I didn't think it really mattered.
我没想到这有什么要紧
Yes, we met in his room.
没错 我们在他房♥里碰头
We had sex.
我们做♥爱♥
Then I left.
然后我就走了
I don't know who killed him or why.
我不知道是谁出于什么原因杀了他
And I'm guessing that no one can confirm your story.
我猜没人能证实你的说法吧
How dare you.
你居然敢这么说
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
You had means, you had opportunity.
你有办法 也有机会
Plus, you lied to me.
再说 你之前就撒了谎
I got to hold you.
我得扣住你
No, I need to be there when the president arrives.
不行 总统抵达的时候我得在场
You're off the detail.
你不能参加安保行动了
Agent Coe, you're next.
科埃特工 下一个就是你
Conference room, come on.
会议室 来吧
Booth, I need my team.
布斯 把队员给我
Uh, potus moved up his arrival time.
总统会提前到达
Where's Patel?
帕特尔探员在哪
Look, she's not going, okay?
听着 她不会去了
I have to hold her. She lied to me.
我得扣住她 她之前说了谎
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表