at a game of skill would have a positive effect
和在一场技术赛中打败你
on our relationship? Wait a second.
会对我们的关系有好处呢 等一下
First of all, if you think I'm worried
首先 如果你觉得我会担心
about you running off with some doughy guy
你跟个什么小白脸跑了
who's dressed in some U.S. Marshal's outfit
还是个穿着什么美国法警制♥服♥
that's way too tight, you're wrong.
还穿得那么紧的人 你就错了
Secondly, besting me?
其次 打败我
I'm a trained sniper.
我可是个训练有素的狙击兵
I could win this competition blindfolded.
这种比赛我蒙着眼睛都能赢
The only reason I'm not doing it is 'cause
我没这么做只是因为
I don't want to raise any eyebrows.
我不想惹人注意而已
I'm not so sure about that, Booth.
我不觉得 布斯
You're used to cutting-edge weapons.
你习惯了用先进的武器
Cowboy shooting requires a different sort of finesse.
牛仔射击需要的是另一种技巧
You really think you can beat me in this competition?
你真的觉得你能在这次竞赛里打败我
Okay, well, I am beating you, Booth.
我会打败你的 布斯
Booth, look. What?
布斯 看那边 怎么了
Look.
看
You should follow them. Aren't you gonna come with me?
你应该跟着他们 你不要跟我一起去吗
No, no! We're together too much.
不 我们在一起太久了
It's, uh, getting suspicious.
会让人怀疑的
Wait. Oh, I understand what you want to do.
等一下 我知道你想干什么了
I see it. I get it.
我懂了 我明白了
You want to stay here and work on your lasso
你想要留在这里练练你的套绳
for the cattle rustling event.
为套牛比赛做准备
All right, I get it, I get it.
好吧 我懂 我懂
Well, guess what, Wild Card Wanda.
可是你知道吗 狂野牌旺达
You're going down.
你一定会输的
They're beautiful, aren't they?
它们很美 不是吗
I've wanted one since I was a kid.
我从小就想要一匹
What, the horses?
什么 马吗
Franny's always nice enough to let me ride 'em when I'm here.
弗朗尼很好人 每次我来都会让我骑骑
Right. Speaking of Franny, I've been looking for her.
对了 说起弗朗尼 我正在找她呢
I thought I saw her somewhere around here.
我好像看见她在这附近
Check out back. She's probably sneaking a cigarette.
去后面看看吧 她很可能在偷偷抽烟
Franny smokes? Don't tell Luke.
弗朗尼居然抽烟 别告诉卢克
He thinks she quit.
他以为她戒了
He'd kill her if he found out.
如果他发现的话会杀了她的
Right, right.
好吧 好吧
I have something for you.
看我给你带了什么
The murder weapon.
凶器
A civil-war-era spencer carbine.
内战时期的斯宾塞连珠枪
We don't even have a suspect in custody.
我们还没能抓到一个嫌疑犯呢
Wait a second.
等一下
This is the victim's.
这是死者的
Yup. Caliber's a match. Ballistics confirm it.
没错 口径是一致的 弹道检测结果确认了
Do we know who had access to it?
知道有谁能拿到这把枪吗
Well, from what Booth says, pretty much everyone.
根据布斯的说法 几乎每个人都有可能
It's a trusting place.
人们互相信任
People leave their gun carts outside, on their porches.
大家把枪盒放在外面 放在他们的保时捷里
Even someone who wasn't a contestant
即使不是参赛者的人
could get on the property, no problem.
也能轻易取得 没有一点难度
Bones.
骨头
Wanda.
旺达
All right, Franny wasn't following us.
弗朗尼并没有在跟踪我们
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Have you been smoking?
你抽烟了吗
Investigating. Oh, look, I didn't inhale, okay?
去调查了 我并没有抽很多好吗
Look, my gut is telling me that Franny and Beau are clean.
我的直觉告诉我弗朗尼和博尔是无辜的
Based on evidence,
是基于实际的证据呢
or some nicotine-fueled flash of insight?
还是基于由尼古丁激发的顿悟呢
They're friends.
他们是朋友
They hang out together. They're smoking buddies.
他们一起出去玩 他们是烟友
What about the rival business?
那商业竞争对手呢
It wasn't a rival, okay?
并没有竞争关系好吗
She was looking to expand, but I did find out something else.
她只是想扩张 但我确实找到了其他东西
What? Well, they said that
什么 他们说
Stan was smoking like a chimney last month.
斯坦上个月毫无节制地抽烟
You know, like he had something on his mind.
像是有心事
Did he say what it was?
他说了是因为什么了吗
Well, they said that it was work-related.
他们说是工作上的事
Okay, Big River Buck, you're up.
大河巴克 到你了
Watch and learn, Wanda.
好好学着吧 旺达
Guns ready? Ready.
枪准备好了吗 准备好了
Waiting on your cue.
说你的开场白吧
You think you can take my family's cattle, shorty?
以为你能拿走我家的牛吗 矮子
Go ahead and try.
倒是来试试看呀
12 out of 12, 20.9 seconds.
十二发十二中 20.9秒
Well done, Buck, you finally kicked it into gear!
做得好 巴克 你终于展示出自己的实力了
Yup.
是的
See that, Wanda?
看到了吗 旺达
You are the least squinty of all of us,
你眼睛是最好的
and you're literally sitting in here squinting.
而你现在却坐在那里眯着眼睛看
Yeah, it's just weird.
这太奇怪了
None of the documents from Stanley's car seem to be on his hard drive.
硬盘里找不到一点斯坦利的汽车资料
That is weird.
奇怪
I'm gonna run a software recovery program,
那我用软件恢复程序
see if maybe some of them were deleted.
看有没有东西被删了
What's on the tray? Oh, yeah.
托盘里是什么 对了
So, I found trace amounts of turpentine on the victim's jaw,
我在死者下巴上找到了微量松脂
so I've been analyzing various formulations
于是我分♥析♥了各种松脂配方
to try and find a match,
想找到一个吻合的
and I think that I actually got one there.
我应该是已经找到了
"Venice turpentine."
"威尼斯松脂"
I've used that forfor painting. Really?
我用过这个来画画 真的
Well, it's primarily used on horses to repair cracked hooves.
这个主要用来修复破损的马蹄
But, yeah, no, it's got, like, a zillion other uses.
但当然也有很多别的用途
There are the documents.
文档找到了
They were deleted from the victim's hard drive,
确实从死者硬盘上删掉了
And recently.
就不久前
How recently?
怎么个不久
After he was killed.
在他遇害之后
Yes, I did delete these files, but that's it.
我确实删了那些文件 但也仅此而已
I didn't kill the guy.
我没杀他
Well, then, what were you trying to hide? Nothing.
那你想掩藏什么呢 什么也没有
I mean, nothing serious.
对斯坦利来说
For Stanley, but for me...
不重要 但对我
If there is anything that'll make the flashing red arrow
现在所有证据都指向你
that says "killer" stop pointing at your head,
如果有什么情况可以消除你的嫌疑
I suggest you spit it out.
我劝你还是老实交代
Okay. These documents,
好吧 那些文档
the accounts-- they were mine.
那些账户 都是我的
I was forcing Stanley to do my work for me. Why?
我逼斯坦利替我♥干♥活 为什么
I was trying to finish my novel.
我忙着写完我的小说
I told Stanley, if he helped me,
我告诉斯坦利 只要他帮了我
I would recommend him for a promotion.
我也会推荐他升职
But when he disappeared...
但他失踪了
Listen, you're gonna help us out any way you can,
那好 如果你尽可能帮我们破案
maybe I won't tell your boss about this. Of course.
我或许考虑不向你老板揭发这事 没问题
Yeah, I'll do anything. I can't get fired.
做什么都行 我可不想被炒
Well, not until I'm published, I mean, and then...
至少小说出版之前 等那之后就...
Is that the neurocranium?
那个是脑颅吗
I'm still trying to explain the neck trauma.
我还在想颈部外伤是怎么造成的
The damage may be microscopic.
创伤可能很小
A large number of microfractures together
大量微骨折一起
could cause heavy internal bleeding.
很可能造成严重的内出血
Do you think...?
你觉得
Dr. Brennan, are you still there?
布纳恩博士 你还在吗
Oh, I'm here.
还在
I'm just preparing to outshoot Agent Booth at high noon.
我在准备十二点去射击打败布斯探员
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表