Oh, I'm familiar with the Loire Valley.
我对卢瓦尔河谷很熟悉
It's known as the "Cradle of France."
它以"法国的摇篮"著称
Wine and produce grow abundantly there.
盛产红酒和农产品
It's also where the french nobility
也是法国贵族
have gone for centuries
出走几个世纪的地方
to escape the "Little people" of Paris.
为了避开巴黎的"小人"
Uh, Dr. Brennan, Dr. Hodgins,
布纳恩博士 哈金斯博士
This is Inspector Rousseau. Bonjour.
这位是卢梭警探 你好
Bonjour. Bonjour.
你好 你好
He's here from Paris,
他从巴黎过来
and he believes he has information relevant to our case.
他认为他有与本案相关的资料
I do not believe it to be so,
我不是认为
I know it to be so.
我是知道
Well, all due respect, inspector,
无意冒犯 警探
But I don't know how you can have information on a murder
但我不知道你怎么得到谋杀案的资料
when we do not know Who our murder victim is
在我们不知道死者是谁
or how or where she was killed.
她在哪里怎么被杀害的情况下
Yeah, you are correct.
是 你是对的
I do not know how or where she was killed,
我不知道她在哪里怎么被杀害
But I know who she is and who killed her.
但我知道她是谁和谁杀了她
I've been pursuing this jewel thief
在过去的六个月里
across France for the past six months.
我一直在法国各地追捕珠宝大盗
Now, five days ago, my suspect boarded
五天前 我的嫌犯登上了飞机
a plane from Charles de Gaulle Airport
从戴高乐机场飞到
to Washington, D.C.
华盛顿特区
Now, I believe your heist
我认为你们的劫案
is identical to all of mine.
与我那边的所有劫案如出一辙
Your victim's name, or her title, rather,
死者的姓名 或说她的头衔
is the Marquise de Chaussin.
是肖森侯爵夫人
And I will stake my reputation on the fact
而我愿意用我的名誉担♥保♥
that her killer is her husband, the Marquis de Chaussin.
凶手是她的丈夫 肖森侯爵
And I'm going to prove that he's behind the jewel heists,
我一定会证明是他在幕后主使珠宝劫案
and that he murdered his wife.
并且谋杀了他的妻子
Look, I'm just saying, how cool is this?
听着 我只想说 这该多酷
I mean, how often do we get a chance to go after royalty?
我们能多常有机会调查皇室成员
Well, I'm not calling him your highness, I'll tell you that.
我跟你说 我可不会称呼他阁下
And nor should you.
你也不该这么做
You see, the concept of nobility in France
1789年 法国贵族的概念
was deemed legally incompatible
在法律上被认为
with the equality of its citizens in 1789.
与其公民平等的理念相悖
You must be Inspector Rousseau.
你一定是卢梭警探
Indeed.
正是
I'm gonna tell you what my wife told you.
我说的跟我妻子告诉过你的一样
Your badge means nothing over here.
你的警徽在这里毫无用处
It's squat, pal, okay?
它没有效力 伙计 好吗
We can handle this.
我们能处理这事
Okay, I'm well aware of your American "Can do" Attitude,
我非常清楚你们美国人"我能行"的态度
But let's put aside our egos, huh?
但让我们把自尊心放一边
Call my superior,
打给我的上司
and he'll explain to you what I can do for you.
他会给你解释我能为你们做什么
I'm-I'm sorry, inspector.
抱歉 警探
Y-you've got your french protocol, we've got ours.
你有你的法国做法 我们有我们的
Okay, okay. Very well, then.
好的 好的 很好 那么
You can at least take this.
你们至少把这个收下
What's this? It's a dossier you don't get.
这是什么 这是你们没拿到的档案
A file.
一份卷宗
See, the marquis was present
侯爵曾出现在
at every location of every heist.
每宗劫案发生的地点
And his wife wasn't his first victim.
他的妻子并非第一名受害者
Monsieur,
先生
Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢
They say the French are arrogant.
大家说法国人傲慢
Anything good?
有好用的吗
What? You think I speak french?
怎样 你以为我会说法语吗
Here, it's all yours.
给你 全归你了
Okay. Here's what's gonna happen.
好吧 接下来就这么着
I'm gonna go read this file,
我会看这份卷宗
because it's in English.
因为是用英文写的
And then I'm gonna go talk to the marquis.
然后我去跟侯爵谈一谈
You are gonna go back in there,
你回那里面
you're gonna make an appointment for your eyes.
预约看眼睛
Look, I'm-I'm fine. It's nothing. My eyes are fine.
我没事 这没什么 我的眼睛没事
Booth, it's not a crime to need glasses.
布斯 需要戴眼镜不是罪过
Okay, look, I will go and get my eyes checked. Okay?
好吧 我会去检查眼睛 好吗
But not a word of this to Bones.
但不许向骨头提起
I really don't need to hear her say, "I told you so."
我真的不需要听到她说"我就说吧"
Only reason I'm doing this is so I can tell her,
我会这么做的唯一原因是 我可以告诉她
and you, "I told you so."
还有你 "我就说吧"
I think I found cause of death.
我想我找到了死因
Once we got all the glass out of the remaining tissue,
我们把玻璃从余下组织里清走后
I was able to see that the larynx had been crushed.
我看到喉部被压烂了
Interesting. Let's take a look here.
有意思 我们看一看这里
You are correct.
你是对的
The hyoid has a midline fracture as well,
舌骨也有中线骨折
which leads me to believe
这让我相信
the victim was strangled from behind,
死者是从背后被勒住
perhaps with some sort of cord.
也许是某种绳子
I had Hodgins swab the neck wound for particulates.
我已让哈金斯在颈伤取微粒检验
Well, I can do better than particulates.
我远不止能检验微粒
So, in the wound around the larynx,
在喉部周围的创伤
I found a tiny piece of silk thread,
我发现了一小根丝线
which was dyed with this insect-based dye and woven with gold.
用昆虫基底染料染色和黄金编织而成
From a tapestry.
来自一张挂毯
Yeah. Wow, that's really good.
对 那真的很棒
A 17th century french tapestry,
一张17世纪法国挂毯
which was woven at the court of Louis XIV.
在路易十四的宫殿里编织而成
Rousseau said the marquis is a direct descendant
卢梭说侯爵是路易十四的
of Louis XIV.
直系后裔
Once again, Inspector Clouseau
又一次 糊涂大侦探
is on the trail of the pink panther,
找到了粉红豹的踪迹
and this time,
而这一次
we can help.
我们帮得上忙
Why are you talking in that ridiculous accent?
你为什么用荒谬的口音说话
I'm-I'm doing Clouseau.
我在学糊涂大侦探
From the pink panther movies.
粉红豹电影系列里面的
Peter Sellers.
彼得·塞勒斯
Or Steve Martin.
或者史蒂夫·马丁
Both comic geniuses in their own right.
两位都是实力非凡的喜剧天才
Well, I'm not familiar with them,
我虽然对他们不熟悉
though I am quite sure panthers are never pink.
但我相当肯定黑豹绝非粉红色
No, no, no.
不不不
D-don't bother.
别费事了
She's a lost cause.
她没药救
In terms of movies, I mean.
我是说在电影方面
Seriously.
可不是呢
Well, in any event, this is excellent work.
无论如何 这次干得出色
And if a french tapestry is our murder weapon,
要是一张法国挂毯是凶器
I can venture a guess where we might find it.
我可以试着猜一猜能在哪里找到它
So Booth is in a meeting at the French Embassy?
布斯在和法国大使见面吗
Yeah. We, uh, split up the tasks.
对 我们分头行动
He's at the eye doctor, isn't he?
他在看眼科医生 对吧
Damn it. How do you do that?
可恶 你是怎么办到的
I know my husband.
我了解我的丈夫
Well, don't tell Booth that I broke, okay?
别告诉布斯是我露马脚 好吗
I'll never hear the end of it.
我会耳根不得清净的
I don't need to hear him tell me that I was right.
我不需要听到他说我没错
It's enough to know that he knows I was right.
他知道我没错 这就够了
So... It seems the de chaussin family fortune
所以 貌似肖森家族的财产
dates back to the 16th century,
可以回溯到16世纪
but in the past five years, bad investments
但在过去五年 不良投资
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表