will never give up the fight.
绝对不会放弃斗争
Not until all fathers are given equal custody,
我们要让每一位父亲都能得到同等照顾孩子的机会
until women are required to sign up for the selective service,
每一位女性都必须服兵役
and congress has abolished all rape shield laws.
议会废除强♥奸♥案受害者保护♥法♥
This guy's gotta be kidding, right?
这家伙不是在开玩笑吧
Well, actually, his point about selective service is valid.
不过关于兵役那点 他倒是说对了
Bones, there hasn't been a draft in 40 years.
骨头 已经有40年没征兵了
Still, it's only fair that both sexes
但男女都服兵役
be eligible should one occur.
才更公平一些
And thanks to the pro-female bias
感谢家庭法♥院♥系统
of the family court system, the institution of marriage
对女性的偏袒 婚姻制度
is now the greatest danger that men face today.
成为了男性今天所面临的最大危险
Let me ask you this...
我来问你们一下
I don't know what's worse,
我也不知道哪个更糟了
this speech, or the knuckleheads who agree with him.
是这个演讲 还是这群同意他观点的脑残
Well, personally,
老实说
I am not surprised, considering that matriarchal societies
我并不惊讶 母系氏族社会
held sway from the Paleolithic era all the way up to 3000 BCE.
从旧石器时代一直统治到公元前3000年
Well, I want to punch this guy.
我真想揍这家伙一拳
All I'm saying is,
我想说的是
if a woman is going to dress like a slut,
如果一个女人穿得风♥骚♥暴露
then she might as well wear a sign saying, "Rape me now."
那还不如直接挂个牌子写上 "强♥暴♥我吧"
I really want to punch this guy.
我真的很想揍他
Hey, you have something for me to analyze?
你是不是有东西想让我分♥析♥
Presumably, a piece of evidence
比如说什么证据
you couldn't have walked over to my office.
你不能送来我办公室的吗
I thought you'd prefer if I didn't treat you with pity.
我以为你不喜欢被别人同情
How considerate of you.
你可真是体贴
Take a look at this blunt force trauma
看看额骨左前方的
to the left anterior aspect of the frontal bone
这个钝器伤
and also near the coronal suture.
冠状缝附近也有
All perimortem.
都是死前造成的
I presume that means that you want me to swab for particulates,
所以你是想让我收集一下颗粒
which also must mean that you have no clue what caused the damage.
也就是说你不知道是什么造成的这处伤
Not yet,
是还不知道
but according to my measurements,
不过根据我的测量
those blows were made by a triangle-shaped object.
那些伤是由三角形的物件所造成的
I gotta say, I'm not surprised
老实说 这种混♥蛋♥被人打
a jackass like this was attacked.
我一点也不惊讶
I agree.
我同意
He had it coming.
都是他自找的
Because a man who treats a woman like dirt,
一个不懂得尊重女人的人
he's not a man at all.
根本就不配做男人
Really?
你说什么
What do you call a man
那你管一个
who not-so-subtly passes judgment on a paraplegic?
当着面侮辱一位截瘫患者的男人叫什么
For being so honest, I'd call him a friend.
为了他的诚实 我会称他为我的朋友
Tell Dr. Brennan that I'll have her results shortly.
告诉布纳恩博士我会尽快把结果弄出来
I, uh, I can't believe he's gone.
真不敢相信他已经死了
One of the big reasons we've been growing so quickly
我们能发展的这么快 一个很大的原因
is because of the wonderful online videos
就是埃米尔和凯伦
that Emil and Karen have been putting together.
做的那些精彩的在线视频
We just love going viral.
我们很享受那种风靡网络的感觉
So do infectious diseases.
传染病也是这样
Right, uh, so I guess Men Now really is taking off.
那么我猜 当今男性现在发展得很好
I guess you'll just have to keep all those profits to yourself.
你们肯定是想把钱都收入自己的口袋吧
Please.
别这么说
Money means nothing to me. Right,
我根本不在乎钱 是哦
which is probably why you're driving around in those junky cars.
所以你才开那种破车
No, we bought those junk boxes
不 我们买♥♥那些车
because driving around in nice cars got too expensive.
是因为开好车实在太贵了
I cannot tell you how many times some feminazi
我简直数不过来 那些极端女权主义者
shattered their windshields or keyed their cars.
多少次砸烂了他们的挡风玻璃 划了他们的车
Forensic evidence shows
法医证据显示
that Emil was struck multiple times in the head.
埃米尔头部曾多次被人击打
Do you know of anyone who threatened him?
你知道有没有人威胁过他吗
As a matter of fact, I do.
我还真知道
Leah Marino.
莉亚·马里诺
She runs the D.C. chapter of Women for Change.
她是女性改变特区分会的负责人
Really? I have been a member of that organization since college.
真的吗 我大学时候就加入了这个组织
You have? Yes.
真的吗 对啊
Oh, well, that figures, a person like you
也是意料之中 像你这样的人
would be a member of a sexist group like that.
肯定会是那种性别歧视组织的一员
A sexist?
性别歧视
Uh, WFC promotes equality for all people.
这个组织追求的是所有人的平等
Everyone knows affirmative action
谁都知道平权运动
takes jobs away from qualified men.
会将工作从够资历的男人手中夺走
You know what, why don't we just hold off here
得了 先别进行什么
on the women's debate lecture thing,
女权辩论了
and you can tell us more about Leah Marino.
先跟我们说说莉亚·马里诺的情况吧
Well, that woman's been a thorn in our side from day one.
那个女人从一开始就在找我们麻烦
Always making nasty Internet comments,
总是会在网上留下恶意评论
leading protests outside our conferences,
带着人在我们会议室外抗♥议♥
and just a few weeks ago, the bitch,
就几周前 那个贱♥人♥
she hacked, uh, our Men Now Web site.
还黑进了我们的官方主页
She knocked us offline for two days.
让我们两天都无法登陆
That's a terrible loss.
真是很大的损失啊
Is Dr. Brennan back yet?
布纳恩博士回来了吗
I got my results from the swab of the skull.
我的颅骨颗粒结果出来了
I haven't seen her, but you're just in time.
我没看见她 但你来得正好
You have to check this out.
快过来看看这个
If this works like I think it should,
如果我想的没错
then this glue will dry into a solid sheet of rubber.
这个胶水应该能变成一张结实的橡胶纸
It's a steel-graphite alloy.
是钢铁石墨合金
Oh, no, no, I-it's gonna turn into rubber.
不不不 它会变成橡胶的
Angela, try to keep up, all right?
安吉拉 跟上我的节奏好吗
I'm talking about the particulates that I found in the skull.
我说的是我在死者颅骨内找到的颗粒
That, combined with the wound's triangular shape,
再加上伤口成三角形
could actually point to a lot of things here, okay.
会有很多种可能
Could be a nine-iron, or possibly a-a garden spade,
可能是九号♥高尔夫球杆 可能是园艺锹
or maybe the back of a hammer.
也可能是铁锤的背部
Okay, um, you do realize
好了 你有没有发现
that I was right in the middle of saying something.
你刚刚打断了我的话
All right, and your point is?
好吧 你想说什么
Look, I know that this is hard for you,
我知道这一切对你来说很不容易
but you cannot treat me like this.
但你不能这样对我
I'm not treating you like anything.
我怎样对你了
I'm busy.
我只是忙而已
Okay.
好吧
I just thought this paper reconstruction process
我只是以为这个纸张重塑
would be right up your alley.
会是你的菜
Look, see?
看
It rubberized.
变成橡胶了吧
Thank you, that was, uh...
谢谢你 这可真是...
that was... really great.
真是...棒啊
Ah, Dr. Hodgins,
哈金斯博士
you're just in time.
你来得正好
I was about to set Pig Man on fire,
我正准备给猪人点火呢
but perhaps, you'd like to do the honors?
要不然 你来点火吧
Or I could just do it myself.
我自己来也行
Wow, that was bigger than I thought.
这火比我想象的还要大啊
You know, you never told me you were a member of Women for Change.
你从没跟我说过你加入了女性改变
I didn't think I had to.
我觉得没必要提啊
I've received their monthly newsletter for the past 20 years.
过去这20年来我每个月都会收到他们的简报
Who knew I married a bra burner?
谁知道我竟然娶了个激进女权主义者
Okay.
好吧
Women for Change is not a bunch of '60s radicals.
女性改变不是一群60年代的激进分子
Oh, yeah, then why is Leah Marino
那为什么莉亚·马里诺
leading a protest down at the Sherborne Hotel?
带着一群人在舍伯恩酒店门口抗♥议♥
Because the Sherborne pays its female employees
因为同样的职位 舍伯恩给女员工的薪水
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表