so trust me,
所以你相信我吧
if he said no to me,
既然他硬是不答应我
he definitely said no to Scott.
肯定也不会答应斯科特的
I ran histological tests
我在被害人的二头肌部位
on the victim's bicep,
做了些组织学测试
and found a grouping of hemosiderin laden macrophages.
发现了一组巨噬细胞
Meaning...
这说明...
Well, essentially, bruising.
首先可以确定是挫伤
With microscopic imaging, I was able to determine
从显微图像来看 我可以断定
where under the skin
是肌肤之下哪个部位的
the blood vessels burst.
血管爆裂了
Hmm... looks like a hand print. Exactly.
看起来像是个手印 没错
Someone grabbed the victim tight enough to leave a mark.
有人紧紧抓住被害人 以至留下了印记
Can you determine the size of the hand?
你能确定手的大小吗
Yeah, since we know the circumference of the bicep,
能 既然我们已经知道了二头肌的周长
I can overlay the placement of the bruises.
我就可以得到挫伤的定位透明图
I'll send this to Booth.
我来把它发给布斯
This could be the hand of our killer.
这有可能就是凶手的手
We established my son has an alibi.
我们已经明确了我儿子有不在场证明
I don't see why you need to question me further.
我不明白你还有什么好问我的
We're not here to talk about Ian.
我们不是跟你谈伊恩的
We're here to talk about you, so have a seat.
我们是来谈你的问题的 所以请坐下吧
Please, have a seat, Mr. Johnson.
请坐 约翰逊先生
You neglected to tell us that Scott approached you
你有意没告诉我们斯科特找过你
about changing the Whippersnap bylaws.
提议改变鞭子噼啪的内部章程
I fail to see how that's relevant.
我没看出来这有什么关系
It's relevant because all of those years of tradition
当然有关系 因为多年传统
flushed down the toilet by some teenager
被某个小屁孩冲进厕所
is enough to drive a guy to murder.
足够逼你起歹意
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Ridiculous? Prove it.
荒唐吗 请证明
See, the killer grabbed the victim by the arm.
看 凶手抓过死者的手臂
If you're not the killer,
如果你不是凶手
then your handprint won't match.
那你的手掌印就不会吻合
Look, the handprint will match,
听着 手掌印会吻合
but I didn't kill him.
但我没有杀他
Well, something happened between you two.
那你们之间是有过争执
The Whippersnap bylaws state the group is all male,
鞭子噼啪内部章程要求组员全为男性
but he said if I didn't let a woman in,
但他说 如果我不放一位女组员进
he'd just change the name to Whippersnappers.
他会干脆改组名为鞭子噼啪断
I was pissed.
我生气了
I grabbed him and I told him
就抓着他并告诉他
I'd make sure the Whippersnappers never made a penny,
那我会确保鞭子噼啪断一分钱都拿不到
but I let him go, okay?
但我放他走了 好吧
You're looking pretty good for murder.
看来你谋杀嫌疑很大
Maybe you should take a look at Julian Klein and Ted Gibbs.
或许你该考虑一下朱利安·克莱因和特德·吉布斯
Why is that? Back in September,
为什么 九月时
they were running for the same director position.
他们都参与了负责人职位的竞选
Both were far more qualified than Scott.
他们俩都远比斯科特够格
You think Scott pulled something crooked?
你认为斯科特耍了花招吗
My son told me Scott blackmailed them.
我儿子告诉我 斯科特威胁过他们
Said he'd expose the fact that
斯科特说会揭露
they had been buying term papers.
他们买♥♥学期论文作弊这件事
You wanted to see me, Dr. Brennan?
你找我吗 布纳恩博士
Ms. Mills, are these the injuries
米尔斯女士 你把这些创伤
you catalogued as defensive wounds?
记为防御性伤口吗
Yes.
是的
These are crushing fractures
这些是碾压性骨折
which suggest the victim fell backward onto his elbows.
表明死者向后倒下 双肘支撑
That's right.
没错
I-I knew that.
我早就知道了
Why wasn't I informed about this fracturing?
你为什么没告诉我这处骨折
I catalogued it with the victim's childhood injuries.
我认为这是死者童年时期的创伤
Note the lack of remodeling.
注意没有骨骼重塑
The fracturing on these bones is perimortem.
这些骨头上的骨折都是死亡时形成
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
And they are parallel to the hyoid and rib fractures,
而且它们和舌骨及肋骨处的骨折平行
which indicates the killer hit the victim one time,
这表明凶手用一个类似梯子的物品
with one object, such as a ladder,
击打了死者一次
causing multiple parallel contusions.
造成多处平行挫伤
I should have seen that.
我应该注意到这些
It was right in front of me.
就在我眼前
Your mistakes delayed the progress of the investigation.
你这些错误耽误了办案过程
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It won't happen again.
不会再有下次了
That is right, Ms. Mills, because...
这倒没错 米尔斯女士 因为
I have to let you go.
我得请你离开
I know I can do better.
我知道我可以做得更好
That is conceivable, but I can't take that chance.
有可能 但我不能冒那个险
There, there.
乖了乖了
**I go walking after midnight in the moonlight*
*午夜后 月光下 我在漫步
**Always walking after midnight*
*总在午夜后漫步
**Searching for you*
*寻找着你
**I walk miles along the highway*
*我沿着高速公路走了数英里
** 'Cause that's just my way*
*因为那就是我的方式
**Of saying I love you*
*来说我爱你
**I go walking*
*我去漫步
**After midnight*
*在午夜后
**Out in the moonlight*
*在月光之下
**Just hoping you may be somewhere*
*希望你也许就在某处
**I'm walking*
*我在漫步
**After midnight*
*在午夜后
**Searching for me*
*寻找着我
**Searching for me*
*寻找着我
**I'm walking*
*我在漫步
**After midnight*
*在午夜后
**Out in the starlight*
*在星光之下
**Just hoping*
*希望
**You may be somewhere out walking*
*你也许就在某处漫步
**After midnight*
*在午夜后
**Searching for me*
*寻找着我
**Searching for me*
*寻找着我
**I'm holding on for dear life*
*我要拼命坚持
**Won't look down won't open my eyes*
*别往下看 别睁开眼
**Keep my glass full until morning light*
*让杯子不空 直到看到晨曦
**'cause I'm just holding on for tonight*
*因为我要为今晚坚持
**I'm walking*
*我在漫步
**After midnight*
*在午夜后
**Searching for me*
*寻找着我
**Searching for me*
*寻找着我
Okay, that's it. Hey! Quiet up.
好了 可以了 安静
Let's-let's wrap this up here.
咱们就到这儿
We have one day to get ready.
我们还有一天就比赛了
That's fantastic, but I got a search warrant here
真棒 可我有搜捕令
that trumps your little glee club,
比你的合唱团强多了
so everybody out.
全都出去
Move, move, except you two.
动起来 动起来 除了你们俩
You two back up. Why? What?
你们俩退后 为什么 怎么了
Why? Because you were here the night
为什么 因为斯科特·希尔遇害当晚
that Scott Hill was murdered.
你们俩在这儿
And the murder took place right here.
而凶案就是在这儿发生的
Parallel rungs made of oak.
橡木制的平行横档
Fits the weapon profile.
和凶器描述相符
Weapon profile? What are you trying to say?
凶器描述 你想说什么
You're both under arrest for the murder of Scott Hill.
你们俩都因涉嫌谋杀斯科特·希尔被捕
We are not murderers.
我们不是谋杀犯
I-I cry at the end of Legally Blonde Two.
我在《律政俏佳人》续集结尾献声
Does that sound like a murderer to you?
你觉得这听起来像是谋杀犯吗
We've got you two at the scene of the crime
我们发现你们曾在斯科特遇害当天
on the day of Scott's murder.
到过他遇害的地点
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表