If you find blood on the saw,
如果你在锯子上发现了血迹
that's from me cutting myself
那是我在切割东西时
while-while cutting stuff.
不小心伤到自己造成的
Brandon's ulnar artery was severed.
布兰登的尺骨动脉被切断了
There would have been a lot of blood.
这里应该有好多血
You couldn't have gotten it all.
不可能都是你流的
You do realize that we are going to tear that machine apart,
你知道我们会把你的机器拆开
and we're gonna find traces of blood.
一定能发现血迹的吧
So it's best you just come clean.
你最好坦白
Bloom blamed me
T恤卖♥♥不出去
for the shirts not selling.
布卢姆怪我
He said he wanted his money back
他说他想要回他的钱
so he could go back to school
这样他就能重回学校
and not end up like his loser dad.
不会重蹈他那一无是处的爸爸的覆辙
So, rather than give him his money, you hit him?
所以 你不给他钱 反而打了他
With an old tennis racket.
用旧网球拍打的
Bloom fell into the saw.
布卢姆摔在锯子上
We tried to stop the bleeding with a shirt,
我们试图用T恤止血
but there was just too much.
但血太多了
It was not supposed to go down like that.
事情本不该是这样的
So, just as I predicted,
正如我之前预测的
the father is innocent.
父亲是无辜的
So in the end, the gut prevails.
到最后 是直觉赢了
I believe it was the evidence that prevailed,
我认为是证据取得了胜利
seeing as how it was the evidence
毕竟是证据
that eventually led us to the killer.
最终将我们指向凶手
The evidence you wouldn't have known what to do with
如果不是因为我的调查发现了这些T恤
if it wasn't for my investigation uncovering the shirts.
你都不知道该拿这些证据怎么办
Your investigation would have been lacking a murder weapon
如果不是我在实验室里取得的成果
if it wasn't for my work in the lab. Okay,
你的调查就找不到凶器 好了
I'll tell you what, we'll go fifty-fifty on this deal.
我们这一次就算是打平手了
No, that would be saying that our work is equal.
不 这样像是在说我们的成果是等价的
And we both know that it's the lab
我们都知道是实验室的成果
that drives these investigations, Booth.
推动着调查的进行 布斯
You're saying that your work is more important than my work?
你的意思是你的工作比我的工作重要
Yes. Obviously.
没错 显而易见
I'll get that on tape,
我要把这句话录下来
'cause it's not true. It's true.
因为这不是事实 这是事实
Okay, Bones, let's stop. You know it.
好了 骨头 别说了 你心知肚明
You've seen it. Let's stop right there.
你也曾亲眼见证 我们就此打住
So, Emma, what is it you want to be when you grow up?
艾玛 你长大了想做什么
I want to be a policeman.
我想做警♥察♥
I want to be the mayor of Mars.
我想做火星市长
I have to think about it.
我要想想
I want to be a magician and a doctor.
我想做魔术师和医生
When I grow up, I'm gonna be first violin
等我长大了 我要成为国家"香蕉"乐团
of the National "Symphosty" Orchestra.
首席小提琴手
I want to drive airplane.
我想开飞机
I want to be a forensic anthropologist.
我想做法医人类学家
I don't want to be a forensic anthropologist.
我不想做法医人类学家
What do I want to be when I grow up?
我长大后想做什么
Uh, I guess I want to be somebody
我想 我想成为
who sees the beauty in the world
能发现世间种种美好
and is able to share it with those around her.
并且能与身边的人分享这些美好的人
What do I want to be?
我想做什么
I want to be someone who never stops looking.
我想做不断观察发现的人
I want to be what every grown-up wants to be,
我想成为所有大人都希望的
a kid.
一个孩子
So, Dr. Vaziri, what is it you'd like to be when you grow up?
瓦齐里博士 你长大后想做什么
Can I have two?
可以说两个吗
Sure, why not.
当然可以
I always wanted to be a husband and a father.
我一直都想成为一个丈夫和一个父亲
That's really sweet.
真美好
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were standing there.
不好意思 我不知道你在
I wasn't talking about you. Or us.
我不是在说你 或是我们
Not that there's an us to even talk about. I just meant that...
也不是说我们怎么样了 我只是想说...
Dr. Vaziri, the cameras don't lie.
瓦齐里博士 镜头不会说谎
Well, then why don't you be a decent human being
那你为什么不做个好人
and turn them off. Cam...
把摄像机关了呢 凯
Dr. Saroyan has told you multiple times
瑟罗博士告诉过你很多次了
that she wants to keep her personal life personal.
她不想公开谈论她的私生活
So why can't you respect that?
你为什么不能尊重她呢
N... Uh, that's okay. You don't have to do this anymore.
没关系 你不用再这样了
I love you.
我爱你
I-I love the way you protect me,
我爱你保护我的方式
and I love the way you fight for me.
我也爱你为我抗争的方式
And I...
而我...
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想和你度过余生
Wait, are you asking me if I'll... Marry me.
等等 你是在问我... 娶我
Yes? YYes, yes. Of course.
愿意吗 愿意 当然愿意
What do I want to be when I grow up?
我长大后想做什么
That's a personal question.
这是个私人的问题
I-I don't really feel comfortable answering it.
我不想回答
At the end of the day, I'd like to be someone
归根结底 我想做一个
who's given more than they've taken.
付出多于回报的人
Given all you've already accomplished in your life,
鉴于你的一生已经有了如此多的成就
what is it you'd like to be when you grow up, Dr. Brennan?
你长大后想做什么 布纳恩博士
That's easy.
很简单
I'd like to be the mother of the world's greatest car salesperson.
我想做世界上最伟大的汽车销♥售♥员的母亲
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表