Booth, if you want the Flyers to win,
布斯 如果你希望飞人队赢
you should reverse your shirt as well,
你还应该反穿你的衬衫
and also your pants.
和你的裤子
You want me to take my pants off? Yes.
你要我脱掉裤子 是的
That's what you want me to do? Okay, that's sexist.
你想我这么做 好吧 这是性别歧视
Now you're looking at me like I'm some kind of piece of meat.
你现在看我的眼神 像是想把我拆骨入腹
I would never look at you like that.
我永远不会这样看着你
I'm a vegetarian.
我是素食主义者
Well, it's okay, don't worry about it.
没关系 别担心
I tell you what, how about a kiss for good luck?
来一个好运的吻怎么样
I didn't know kisses were good luck.
我不知道接吻会带来好运
Of course, they're good luck.
当然会带来好运了
Well, the Flyers are going to win.
飞人队会赢的
All right, okay, don't get too overconfident,
好吧 别太过自信了
then you're gonna jinx them.
你会给他们带来厄运的
Just pass the fries.
别乱说 把薯条给我
No, you should really try a falafel, Booth.
不 你真应该尝尝炸土豆丸 布斯
No, come on. The ball's about to drop.
不要 要开球了
Here we go. Try a falafel, Booth.
上吧 尝尝炸土豆丸 布斯
It's alright. I'll pass. What about a fajita?
算了 那墨西哥烤肉呢
No, fajita is...
不 墨西哥烤肉
I'll tell you what, Bones, just let it go for a second...
骨头 我和你说 别管了...
And I brought a little... No, no, I can say that.
我还买♥♥了一点... 不 我能这么说
You don't say Go Flyers
你不能说飞人队加油
Look. It's good luck.
你看 这是好运气
Go Flyers!
飞人队加油
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表