I imagine even the most beloved politicians receive threats.
就算最受欢迎的政客应该也会收到威胁吧
Generally speaking,
总的来说
Rick was one of the more popular of the freshman senators.
里克是新进参议员里比较受欢迎的那种
He had his choice of committees.
有好几个议员委员会让他选
But you're right, there were some unhappy constituents.
但你说得对 的确有一些不高兴的选民
I'd be more than willing to turn over any e-mails or letters
我很愿意将我们办公室里那些
that we got at the office.
电子邮件和信件交给你们
So have you noticed anything out of the ordinary?
那你们有没有注意到什么异常
What was the senator's, I don't know, state of mind
参议员过去几天的
in the past few days?
精神状态怎么样
I hate to say it, but recently Rick has been...
我不想说这个 但是里克最近
aloof, at least with me.
有点冷淡 至少对我是这样
He's been receiving phone calls at all hours
最近党♥鞭♥不分日夜的
from the party's whip.
给他打电♥话♥
And by party's whip, you mean Senator Hayley Winters?
你说的党♥鞭♥是指海莉·温特斯参议员吗
That's right.
对
Look, I love my husband,
我爱我的丈夫
and I would not want to make accusations,
我其实不想指责什么
especially now, but...
特别是现在这个时候 但是
But you-you were suspicious he was
但是你 你怀疑他
having an affair with Senator Winters. No.
跟温特斯参议员有染 不
No, of course they weren't. He was always with her.
不 当然没有 他一直跟她呆在一起
Even last night.
就连昨晚也是
They were supposedly at some fund-raiser together.
他们据说一起去了一个什么募款活动
Seeley Booth,
瑟雷·布斯
I'll never thought that the day would come
想不到我还有
when even glancing at those chiseled features of yours
看一眼你那张轮廓分明的俊脸
would set me off. Come on.
就生气的一天 拜托
The whip may have been the last person who has seen
党♥鞭♥可能是最后一个见到
Senator O'Malley alive.
奥马利参议员活着的人
I have to talk to her.
我必须跟她谈谈
Cher, there is no way
亲爱的 给我两根球棍[HELL]
in H-E-double-hockey-sticks
我也绝对不可能
I am allowing you to haul the Senate majority whip
让你将参议院多数党党♥鞭♥带来联调局
into the FBI without any evidence of her involvement.
除非你拿出证据证明她的涉案嫌疑
Look, Caroline... No, no, no, no.
听着 卡罗琳 不不不
Don't try to convince me with those sweet dulcet tones.
别想靠说好话来说服我
We call in the whip,
我们要是把党♥鞭♥带进局里
and the Justice Department becomes fodder
司法部门就会成为
for Sunday Morning talk shows, and, cher,
周日清晨脱口秀的谈资
that is not how I plan to make my first appearance
我可不想让这成为我留给媒体的
on Meet the Press.
第一印象
Good news. You brought me an antacid.
好消息 你给我带抗酸剂来了
I just got off the phone with the whip's office.
我刚和党♥鞭♥办公室通完电♥话♥
Senator Winters wants Booth down
温特斯参议员想让布斯
on Capitol Hill ASAP to brief her on the case.
立刻前去国会大厦向她陈述案情
I swear you are blessed by the Almighty himself.
老天真是眷顾你啊
Okay, great. You ready to saddle up?
很好 你准备好出发了吗
Actually, uh, Winters requested Dr. Brennan.
其实... 温特斯还指名要布纳恩博士过去
I guess she used to be a doctor,
大概她曾经是医生
wants to hear the forensic side of the case.
想从法医角度了解案情吧
Holy mother of pearl,
我的宝贝亲娘
just bring me the whole bottle
赶紧给我拿一整瓶
of antacids right now.
抗酸剂来
Your wife doesn't know the meaning
你老婆不懂什么叫
of "Playing politics." Relax, okay?
"玩政♥治♥"啊 放轻松
I will handle Bones. Bones will be fine, okay?
我会看好骨头的 她不会惹麻烦的
And if you have a whole bottle of antacids,
还有 你要是真喝一整瓶抗酸剂
your stomach's gonna blow up, all right?
你的胃会炸的
"H-E-double-hockey-sticks"? What the hell is that?
"两根球棍"[HELL] 什么鬼
Now, just what are you doing
他俩去国会闯祸
while those two mess up in Congress?
你准备干啥去
Why do I sense
为啥我觉得
that you're about to tell me?
你马上就要告诉我答案了呢
That ginger-haired squintern girl in the lab.
实验室里那个红发斜眼妹
Jessica? What about her?
杰西卡 她怎么了
Justice wants you to run a background check on her
司法部门想让你调查一下她
to make sure she's clear to work on such a high-profile case.
确保她无案底 能够参与这起重大案件
I'm on it, but don't worry.
我这就去 别担心
I know Jessica. I'm not gonna find anything.
我了解杰西卡 我肯定什么也查不到
My thought is the victim tried to fend off his attacker.
我猜受害者曾试图挡开袭击者
Please tell me this isn't just one of your vibes talking.
请告诉我 这不是你得到的感应
Oh, no, instinct and evidence.
当然不 这是直觉加证据
They are singing in perfect harmony.
它俩相辅相成 相得益彰呢
Note the spider-web fractures on the ulna.
仔细看尺骨上的蛛网状断裂
Ouch.
天啊
Looks like the senator
感觉好像参议员
was trying to defend himself, and the killer hit him
是想保护自己 然后凶手用
with a long, flat, blunt force weapon.
一个又长又平的钝器攻击了他
Any idea what it was? Not yet,
你知道那凶器是什么吗 还不知道
but I also found hemorrhagic staining
但我还在他的上颌骨右侧
on the right side of the maxilla.
发现了出血痕迹
So a blow to the head.
所以他头部也受到了攻击
I haven't pieced the skull together yet, but hopefully
我还没把颅骨完全拼好 但愿
that'll tell us more.
拼好后能得到更多信息
Well, then work quickly.
那就加快速度吧
You should try to find cause of death
你应该尽力在布纳恩博士回来之前
before Dr. Brennan gets back.
找出死因
Aye-aye, captain.
是 长官
Booth, I know Caroline is concerned
布斯 我知道卡罗琳担心
because I don't play politics, so I want to assure you
我不懂玩政♥治♥ 所以我保证
that I will be on my best behavior.
我一定会拿出我最好的表现
I hope not.
我可不想你那样
Excuse me?
你这话什么意思
Look, I just want you to be you.
听着 我只想你能做自己
You know, you, your usual, wonderful,
展现你的常态 展现你优秀
but very direct self.
却又直接的自己
And what if I say something
那要是我说了什么话
that could be misconstrued as offensive?
被误解为言语唐突呢
Yeah, you will.
这肯定会发生的
And that's exactly what I'm counting on.
其实那也正是我希望发生的
You see, because then Winters will react,
这样温特斯就会有所反应
and I'll get a read on her.
我就能够读懂她了
Oh, very clever.
聪明啊
So I should think of this as an undercover assignment,
所以我该把这次看作是一次卧底行动
but you want me to play myself.
只是你希望我能扮演我自己
You're overthinking this.
你想多了
I could play a slight variation on myself.
我可以稍微变动一下我的角色
I could be saucy.
我可以很活泼
Or I could speak with an accent.
或者我可以说话带口音
No, Bones.
别 骨头
Don't-don't do that.
千万别那样
Just-just be you. That's all I need.
做你自己就好了 我就这么点要求
I just want you to be you. That's all I need.
我就希望你能好好做自己
Oh, okay. I'm just saying.
好吧 我就那么随口一说嘛
This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
这可能会是一段美好友谊的开始哦
Really? You're gonna go with Bogart?
不是吧 你要模仿鲍嘉的口音
Well, I got over-excited, but you have to admit,
好吧 我是有点太过兴奋了 但你得承认
that's an excellent impersonation.
我模仿得还是很好的
This is such a tragic day.
真是太不幸了
Rick was a dear, dear man.
瑞克是个很好的人
I want you to know you have the full power of my office
我想让你们知道 这起调查
behind you during the investigation.
我会全力支持你们
Well, that is very sensible of you,
你可真是通晓事理
particularly if we discover that the crime
尤其是我们有可能发现
involved any other members of your party.
你的党派成员涉案其中
I think what my partner here is trying to say
我搭档只是想说
is that politicians like to get ahead of the problem,
政♥治♥家总喜欢未雨绸缪
before it kind of blows up in their faces.
以免受到影响
Indeed.
确实
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表