Ah, sorry to interrupt,
不好意思 打扰一下
but I believe you're standing in my favorite hiding spot.
你站在我最爱的隐藏地点了
I'm not hiding.
我没想藏
I just needed a quiet spot,
只是想找个安静的地方
so I could plot how to kill my jerk of a husband.
计划如何杀掉我的混♥蛋♥老公
Well, if anyone could get away with it...
要是说谁能做到逍遥法外的话...
Yeah, don't I know it?
没错 难道我不知道吗
How are you holding up?
你还好吧
I heard that Arastoo
我听说阿♥拉♥斯图
turned down that job in Berlin.
拒绝了柏林那份工作
Must be strange having him back here, right?
他回来你肯定感觉很奇怪吧
It is...
确实
but it is also really, really great.
但也感觉相当棒
Well, just be nice to Sebastian when you give him the news.
那你告诉塞巴斯蒂安时态度好点
Just let him down easy.
别太伤他心
I will, if that's what I choose to do.
如果我要告诉他 我会注意的
Oh, that's Booth.
布斯的短♥信♥
You want to get out of here?
你想出去一趟吗
When you said
你之前说
getting me out of the office would do me some good,
离开办公室对我有好处
I didn't really think that this was what you had in mind.
我真没想到是这个画面
Yeah, and what's even more disturbing is, I'm not seeing
更惹我心烦的是 没发现任何
any physical evidence that Allison Monroe was ever here.
表明艾莉森·门罗到过这儿的物证
Well, let's keep looking.
咱们继续找吧
There's got to be a torture room
这儿附近应该有
around here somewhere.
专门虐待人的房♥间
Hey, guys, by my count, we're one cat short.
伙计们 我数了一下 少了一只猫
There should be 13.
应该有13只
Wait, is the Kurilian Bobtail missing?
慢着 是那只千岛短尾猫不见了吗
You think he ate him?
你认为它被吃了吗
Hold on here.
慢着
Guys, look at this.
伙计们 看这个
Oh, God, no.
天啊 不要啊
No, thank you, no way,
不行 谢了 不可能
not even if you pay me.
你给钱也不行
Wait, what kind of watch is that?
那是什么表
It looks pretty high-end, right?
看起来很高端是吧
Also totally out of place considering the state
而且跟这周围的状况
of everything else around here.
毫不搭调
So, maybe it belongs
或许这东西属于
to our other victim that hasn't been ID'd yet.
那个还没确定身份的死者
Hey, guys, come check this out.
各位 来看这个
I think I found something.
我有发现
What is that?
那是什么
A video camera?
摄像机吗
Where'd you find it?
你在哪儿找到的
Yeah, it was hidden up behind that curtain.
有人把它藏在窗帘后边
I'll check the house to see if I can find any more.
我会搜这幢房♥子 看还有没有
So, what, you think he was videotaping his kills?
所以他录下了自己杀戮的过程吗
Or...
或者
someone was watching him.
有人在观察他
Look, Ms. Hobart,
听着 霍巴特女士
we just need to ask your client a few questions,
我们只需问你委托人几个问题
that's all. Yes, and specifically,
仅此而已 而且具体说来
I'd like to start with your journal.
我打算从你的日记开始问起
Now, I've read through it,
我都看了
and there are tons of references to blood,
有很多内容都提到了血
like over a thousand of them...
大约上千次吧
He's a serial killer.
他可是连环杀手
No, I hear-- I hear you, but it was just a little heavy-handed,
我明白 但这么说有点太伤人了
if you know what I mean. George, look,
你懂我的意思吧 乔治 听着
I don't care about the journal. I don't.
我不关心你写了些什么 我不关心
That doesn't bother me right now, just look at me.
现在我不关心这个 你看着我
Who-who is watching you?
是谁在监视你
Who are you working with? Agent Booth,
你的搭档是谁 布斯探员
my client has already indicated
我的当事人已表示
that he would like to confess
他想承认自己
to Allison Monroe's murder.
谋杀了艾莉森·门罗
Look, I understand, but I have questions that I need answered.
我明白 但希望你能回答这些问题
Yes, and just returning to the blood references really quickly,
没错 然后快回来说说你提到的"血"
you had a knife to Agent Booth's throat,
你把刀架在布斯探员脖子上
and yet you didn't use it.
可你没有伤害他
Karen, not now, please, okay?
凯伦 现在不合适 拜托了好吗
George, look at me.
乔治 看着我
I need to know who you're working with.
我要知道你的搭档是谁
Who's behind this?
幕后是什么人
Mr. Gibbons, you are not required to speak. George,
吉本斯先生 你可以不回答 乔治
I know you're scared. Look at me.
我知道你吓坏了 看着我
I need to know who you're working with.
我要知道你的搭档是谁
Oh, my God, he didn't do it.
我的天哪 不是他干的
He didn't do it, I can prove it.
不是他干的 我能证明
I can prove it, I can prove it.
我能证明 我能证明
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你干嘛呢
You suffer from vasovagal syncope, don't you?
你患血管迷走神经晕厥[晕血]是吧
And although you fantasize about blood,
虽然你的幻想中充满了血
you simply can't stand the sight of it,
但你一看到血就受不了
can you? Put the knife down.
是吧 把刀放下
What's happening? What-what are we do...?
怎么了 我们在
A-Agent Booth, what's happening?
布斯探员 怎么回事
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, okay...
别别别 够了够了
Wow, that worked.
这竟然有用
Yeah, hey.
对吧
And ow, ow, could someone get me a Band-Aid, please?
谁 谁能给我一个创可贴
Yeah, close.
把手握紧
Keep your hand up, hand up high, above your head.
手举高 举过头顶
Okay, so we know the unidentified remains
好 我们知道身份不详的遗骸
belong to a black male.
属于一位黑人男性
And we know the ulna measured 31 centimeters,
我们知道尺骨长31厘米
which gives us a height of around 180 centimeters.
这告诉我们他身高约180公分
Okay, so that tells us he was just under six feet.
所以这告诉我们他差点就到六英尺了
That should narrow things down.
这可以缩小范围
And these missing persons,
这些失踪人口
they're all strong, male role models? Yeah.
他们都是坚强的男性模范吗 对
Doctors, teachers, about a dozen vets.
医生 老师 一些是兽医
Nothing but alpha males.
都是领袖式人物
Hey, I cleaned off the watch
我清理了手表
and I found an engraving.
找到了一些刻字
I had to give it an acid wash,
我不得不用酸清洗
but at least now you can read it.
但至少你们可以辨认内容了
"Love always, G.H.S."
永远爱您 G.H.S.
Good, now at least we have the initials
很好 至少我们有将手表
of whoever gave our victim the watch.
赠给死者之人的首字母缩写了
No, no, not good, I'm telling you.
不 不对 我告诉你
There's only five guys that fit that height,
只有五名男性符合身高要求
not one of them has a wife, kid, or girlfriend
他们都没有妻子 子女或是女友
with those initials.
首字母缩写与这个一致
Well, there has to be. Let's keep looking.
一定得有 我们再找找
I'm telling you, it's not here.
我跟你说了 不在这里
What if the initials didn't belong to a person?
如果这不是人名的缩写呢
What would they belong to then?
那这是什么的缩写
Not what, where.
不是什么 是哪里
Gainesborough High School.
精斯波罗高中
G.H.S.
缩写是G.H.S.
There-there was a principal that went missing.
那里有个校长失踪了
He'd just recently retired.
他最近刚退休
That must have been why they got him the watch.
这一定是他们赠给他手表的理由
Here, got it.
这里 就是他
Douglas Burkhart.
道格拉斯·布克哈特
Wife reported him missing
他的妻子就在一年前
just over a year ago.
报告他失踪
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表