stored in our autobiographical memories.
那些威胁的一种安全方式
Now, my goal
而我的目标是
is to help you figure out
帮你弄明白
what it is in your past that's threatening you.
是你过去经历的什么事情在威胁你
And to, presumably, do so before I'm murdered.
并且要在我遇害前弄明白
Like what happened to your previous client.
想想你之前那位患者的遭遇吧
Dr. Brennan...
布纳恩博士
If you'd like to consult with someone else...
如果你想找别的人
No.
不
I am willing to do
只要能停止这一切
whatever is necessary to make this stop.
我很乐意做任何该做的事
How would you like me to begin?
你想我怎么开始
When a body is brought into your lab,
当尸体送去你实验室时
how do you begin to catalogue the injuries?
你如何着手分♥析♥创伤
I'm not sure I understand, uh, but, um,
虽然我不大懂你的意思
with skeletal remains, I...
但处理尸骨时
I typically begin with trauma
我通常从最明显的
that is most readily apparent.
创伤入手
Good.
很好
Let's close our eyes.
闭上双眼
Now I want you to try to visualize
我要你尽量
your autobiographical timeline as a set of remains.
把自己这辈子想象成一具尸体
What trauma do you see
你看到什么创伤
that's most readily apparent?
是最明显的
My mother and my father abandoning me
我的父母亲抛弃了我
and my mother's subsequent murder.
以及后来我母亲遇害
Tell me more about your mother.
多说点你母亲的事
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
Chapter seven.
第七章
I can't believe how good of a reader you are.
没想到你读得那么快
Okay, here we go.
开始吧
There was a table set out under a tree
房♥前的树下
in front of the house,
有一张桌子
and the March hare
三月兔
and The hatter were having tea at it. Yes.
和帽匠在桌前喝茶 没错
Sorry to break up the tea party,
抱歉打断你们的茶会
but Hank's asleep.
但汉克已经睡着了
That means daddy's got to get to work.
所以爸爸该去上班了
You go put your shoes on, okay? All right.
去把鞋穿上吧
Can I talk to you? Yeah.
我们能谈谈吗 好的
I'm worried about Tempe.
我很担心坦普
Look, so am I.
我也是
Listen, this therapist that she's seeing, seems to think
她去见的这位治疗师
that her past has to do with her nightmares,
似乎认为她的过去和这些噩梦有关
Which means I need you to come clean with me.
所以我希望你能对我彻底坦白
About what?
坦白什么
Everything, every-every robbery,
一切 每一起盗窃
every crook that you double-crossed, every murder,
每一次欺骗 每一起凶案
anyone who could be coming after bones.
任何可能朝她下手的人
Booth, we've been through all this.
布斯 我已经对你彻底坦白过了
I have no more secrets left to hide.
我现在对你没有任何隐瞒
What is it, Aubrey?
怎么了 奥布里
I'm kind of in the middle of something here.
我这儿有事呢
I got a potential suspect for you.
找到一位可能嫌犯
His name is Graham Reynolds.
他叫格拉哈姆·雷诺兹
He's a puppeteer who has a store in West Point, Virginia.
他在弗州西点市有家小店表演木偶戏
A city which, according to Hodgins,
照哈金斯的说法
is known for its brackish soil.
西点市以咸土著称
The same soil we found on the victim's shoe?
和我们在死者鞋子上找到的是同一种土吗
The reason that Reynolds didn't pop up on our radar
之前可能嫌犯名单没有雷诺兹
is because he just now re-opened his shop.
是因为他最近才重开了店铺
It had been shut down while he was in prison.
他入狱期间店铺就关了
What were the charges?
什么罪名
Attempted murder.
谋杀未遂
The guy did two years in Sussex.
这家伙在萨塞克斯蹲了两年牢
Good work, just text me the location.
干得漂亮 把地址发给我
I'll meet you there. Listen, Max...
到那儿见 听着 马克斯
Daddy, please, don't leave.
爸 拜托 别走
Okay, listen, I am gonna be back soon, okay?
听我说 我很快回来 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too. Listen, you stay here with grandpa
我也爱你 你和外公待家里
and I'll bring back ice cream, okay? Kiss.
我会带冰淇淋回来的 亲亲
All right. Go with your grandpa. Go ahead.
好了 和外公一起 去吧
Booth. Yeah?
布斯 嗯
Right this way.
这边
Okay, uh...
好
Right this way.
这边
I'm afraid of clowns.
我怕小丑
Yeah, hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
How are you doing?
你好吗
Are you boys here for the party?
你们是来参加派对的吗
No, we're looking for Graham Reynolds.
不 我们来找格拉哈姆·雷诺兹
Uh, is he around?
他在吗
Are you, like, talent scouts?
你们是星探吗
Sure, sounds about right.
是的 这说法也没错
Mm, I thought so.
我也觉得
If you like, you can peek your head inside,
你们可以先往里边瞅瞅
catch the end of the show.
赶上演出尾声
All I ask is that you don't talk.
我只希望你们不要说话
It ruins the whole experience.
那会毁了整场演出
Right. Okay, well...
行 好的
Come here, come, come, come, come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Ah, no! No, no, no. Small crowd.
不行 不行 没几个人呢
I guess the word got out that our puppet master was a felon.
我猜大家都知道木偶大♥师♥是重犯了吧
Booth, shh.
布斯
You're ruining the experience.
你影响我看演出了
Stop, you tell me.
停下 你告诉我
What did you do with the babysitter?
你对保姆做了什么
You want to know
你想知道
what I did with the babysitter?
我对保姆做了什么吗
Well... First, I did a little of this!
我先是这样
And then I did some of this!
然后这样
And then this!
接着是这个
What the hell am I watching here?
我看的这什么玩意
It looks like his take on punch and judy.
似乎他在演《潘趣和朱迪》
It's a puppet show from the old days,
旧时的经典木偶剧
Like, uh, itchy and scratchy from the Victorian era.
类似于维多利亚时代的《猫鼠大战》
Oh, no, is she dead?
不 她死了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It appears that she is dead.
看来她确实死了
Oh, well.
好吧
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
It is so good to be back.
很高兴能重回舞台
And for those of you who would like to learn more
如果你们想了解更多
about puppeteering, please stay in your seats.
和操纵木偶有关的事 请坐在原位
I just need to take a quick recess and I will be right back.
我去休息一下 马上回来
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Okay, it looks like he made us, huh?
好 他好像认出我们了
So much for being talent scouts.
星探扮演就到此为止吧
Okay.
好
Booth?
布斯
Yeah.
嗯
I got something over here I think you're gonna want to see.
这边有发现 我想你该过来看看
Booth, you all right?
布斯 你还好吧
You see him?
看到他了吗
No, it looks like he went out the window.
没有 他应该是从窗户逃走了
All right, right there.
好吧 过来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表