That's kind of a big difference. I guess I can work with that.
这两个数字区别挺大的 我可以研究一下
You get any major injuries
在打架过程中为了保护兰
protecting Lang in those fights?
你受过比较重的伤吗
Uh, yeah.
有的
Broken jaw, broken hand, cracked ribs.
下巴骨折 手部骨折 肋骨骨裂
Wow, you must have been pissed
当他想把你从队里踢出去的时候
when he wanted to kick you off the team.
你一定非常生气吧
Not gonna lie, it stung pretty bad.
我不想谎 这个事情伤我很深
I'd totally understand if you wanted retribution.
如果你想报复他 我特别能理解你的心情
Totally. Totally?
非常想 非常想报复他吗
So you admit to wanting retribution?
所以你承认你想报复他吗
Yeah.
是的
Wait, what does retribution mean again?
等等 报复是什么意思
Is that, like, when you-you get a refund
是不是说 你有一笔退款
from money, like, that you paid out of your own pocket?
比如你自掏腰包的钱
Close, that's reimbursement.
接近了 你说的那是偿还
Retribution is revenge.
报复就是复仇
Did you want revenge on Lang?
你想向兰复仇吗
Oh, no, I didn't want that.
不 我不想复仇
I mean, I-I didn't kill the guy, if that's what you mean.
我没杀他 如果你是在暗示这件事
Is that why I'm here?
难道那才是我被带来这里的原因
Yeah, you're a suspect,
是的 你是嫌疑人之一
Because Lang wanted to take away your job.
因为兰想要夺去你的工作
There aren't many enforcers left in hockey.
冰球界打手所剩无几了
Yeah, but I'm one of the best.
没错 但我是最棒的球员之一
Lots of teams want me.
很多球队都想要我
That's why I wasn't sweating losing my job.
所以我对失去这份工作没那么着急
Where were you last night between 10:30 and midnight?
昨晚十点半到午夜时分你在哪里
I was working out.
我在外面锻炼身体
That late?
那么晚吗
Where were you working out?
你昨晚在哪里锻炼
Mainly my arms.
主要是锻炼我的上肢
It was a bis, tris and abs day.
昨天是主攻肱二 肱三头肌和腹肌的日子
Okay.
好吧
Let me rephrase that.
我换一种说法吧
So I found massive amounts of fluid in the victim's lungs.
我在受害者肺部发现了大量的液体
So cause of death was drowning?
所以死因是溺亡吗
He may have been alive when he was dumped in the Anacostia.
他被丢进安那卡那斯提亚的时候可能还活着
Perhaps. I'm still waiting for further biopsy details.
也许吧 我还在等待更多活检细节
What do you have?
你有什么发现
Bilateral perimortem fractures of the carpal bones
腕骨上的双侧濒死时的骨折
suggest the victim threw several punches
表明受害者在死亡前
around the time he was killed.
一连打出好几拳
According to Booth, Lang wasn't the type
根据布斯的说法 兰
of hockey player to get into fights.
不是那种会打架的冰球选手
So maybe the fight wasn't about hockey. It was personal.
也许打架并不是为了冰球 而是私人恩怨
Well, that would certainly cause...
那肯定会引起
His, uh...
他的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, check it out.
快来看看
I have to say,
我不得不说
I am equal parts scared and fascinated.
我内心一半是惊恐一半是着迷
Coming your way.
正向你飞过来
Hey, Oliver, looks like you got
奥利弗 看来
a little piece of lint there, buddy.
你头顶有一小片布 老兄
I suppose that's very impressive.
那是挺厉害的
Watch this.
看看这个
Okay, that will certainly be helpful in finding the head.
这对寻找受害者的头大有裨益
What's that?
那是什么
Yeah, that's a second drone.
那是第二架无人驾驶机
A second drone?
第二架
You want help finding the victim's missing head?
需要人帮忙找受害者失踪的头颅吗
I don't know. Think you can find it before me?
我不知道 你觉得你会在我之前找到吗
You want a rematch.
你想要复赛一场
Yeah, I do want a rematch.
是的 我想要再来一场比赛
Okay, guys, this is not a drone-measuring contest.
伙计们 这不是飞行器测评竞赛
Just find the missing head as soon as possible.
尽快找到受害者的头部
Go ahead.
去揭开吧
Oh, game on.
比赛开始了
All right, so we're gonna go see
好吧 我们要去见见
the team's equipment manager, right?
冰球队的设备管♥理♥员♥吗
Yeah, Daryl Patterson.
没错 达里尔·帕特森
Lang lived in a gated community,
兰住在一个有栅栏有警卫的社区
and security said that he visited three nights in a row
保安说在兰遇害之前 他连续三天晚上
before Lang was killed.
都前来拜访
Daryl Patterson.
达里尔·帕特森
Why does that name sound familiar to me?
为什么我觉得这个名字听着很耳熟
Does he have a record?
他有案底吗
No, he's clean.
没有 他是清白的
Just a regular working-class guy,
只是普通劳动阶级中的一员
Been with the team about 15 years.
他服务这个队伍已有十五年的时间了
Whoa what?
怎么了
Good thing you got that huge bag of socks back there.
你有那么一大包袜子 对你来说是好事
Never know when there might be an emergency,
你永远不知道紧急时刻何时到来
you need 70 pairs right away.
你当下需要七十双袜子
It's for bones, okay?
都是为了骨头的 好吗
We're spring-cleaning,
我们正在进行春季大扫除
and, you know, we're kind of at a standoff.
现在进入某种僵持阶段
I know, books versus socks.
我知道 书本对抗袜子吧
Right, okay, I thought that I'd take initiative
是的 好了 我觉得我主动一点
and donate mine first.
先把我的东西捐出去吧
You're being the bigger man. That's great.
你是更大度的人 这样很好
I'm just saying, you should probably throw them away.
我想说的是 你或许该把它们扔了
See, socks,
看到没 袜子
they're like social security numbers and diapers.
就像社保号♥和尿布一样
Should only have one owner.
它们应该有且仅有一个主人
Stop, okay?
能别说了吗
Just stop.
闭嘴吧
Daryl Patterson?
你是达里尔·帕特森吗
Special agent James Aubrey, FBI.
我是联邦调查局的特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里
This is my partner.
这位是我的搭档
Seeley Booth.
瑟雷·布斯
Sorry, do we know each other?
不好意思 我们认识你吗
It's me, Daryl.
是我 达里尔
Daryl Patterson.
达里尔·帕特森
Yeah, the equipment manager.
没错 设备管♥理♥员♥
Yeah, but n-no, uh...
是的 但并不是
From the state championships back in high school.
在州级高中锦标赛
I was the goalie for NA high.
我曾是纽约高中的守门员
Yes, you were. Right, I told you.
没错 是你 我跟你说过
I-I knew I knew that name.
我听说过这个名字
Yeah, you were the goalie I-I scored the penalty shot on
我当年罚球得分赢得冠军时
to win the championship.
你刚好是守门员
You know, I... That goal was controversial.
你知道的 那个进球是存在争议的
I swiped the puck away before it crossed the line.
冰球过线之前我就击中它了
But, hey, who's keeping track, right?
谁还在对这事念念不忘呢 对吧
Um, apparently you are, 20 years later.
很显然时隔二十年后 你就在这样做
You still play hockey?
你还在打冰球吗
Yeah, here and there, but that's not why we're here.
偶尔会打 不过我不是为这个来的
We're here to talk about Seth Lang.
我们想跟你谈谈赛斯·兰
Right.
好吧
Yeah, it's really sad what happened to him.
这种事发生在他身上 真的挺令人难过的
Were you close with him?
你跟他关系密切吗
Yeah, you know, he wasn't one of those,
他不是那种
uh, standoffish stars.
高冷的体育明星
He was... He was close with everyone.
他生前和大家关系都不错
So you want to tell us why you were at his house
那你想不想告诉我们为什么你在他遇害前
every night before he was murdered?
每天晚上都去他家
I'll tell you what, let's head over to the rink.
我们去冰球场吧
If Seeley gives me a penalty shot rematch,
如果瑟雷再给我一记罚球
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表