Of a drone carrying a decapitated head
有无人机提着一只砍下的人头
around the DC area.
在华盛顿地区飞行
I, uh, guess we found the head.
大概是我们找到脑袋了
I thought the drones were supposed
我以为无人机应该是去
to locate and search for the head;
定位搜查脑袋
I didn't really... Think through the logistics.
我没...考虑后续工作
Well, Aubrey's on his way over to slap some wrists.
奥布里正去教训你们
Okay, we'll be ready for an earful.
我们会准备好迎接训斥
Hey, Booth, while we have you,
布斯 既然你在
I just sent over some team documents.
我刚给你发了一些球队的文件
Oh, all right.
好
These confused us a little.
我们很困惑
Wait a second.
慢着
These trade proposals don't make sense.
这些交易计划说不通呀
How so?
怎么说
Well, it looks like she's trying to tank the team.
看来她想搞垮球队
Why would anyone do that?
怎么会有人这么做呢
Well, you know, player performance
你知道的 球员表现差劲
and ticket sales are low enough, you know,
票价销量不好的话
she could legally move the team.
她就可以合法将球队搬走
Move the team? To where?
搬球队去哪儿
To a bigger market.
到更大的市场去
So, making the team bad would be lucrative for her.
这么说搞烂球队对她有很大好处
How lucrative?
多大好处
At least $200 million, give or take 50.
至少两亿美元 上下五千万
Come to papa.
来爸爸这儿
What are you doing?
你做什么呢
This, my friend,
我的朋友 这是
is what we call a victory lap.
获胜后绕场庆祝
And that, ladies and gentlemen,
而这个 女士们先生们
is how it's done.
就是我的示范
How cool was that?
多酷啊
Gentlemen.
先生们
Wipe that smile off your face.
收好你的笑脸
Agent Aubrey is here to scold us. That's right.
奥布里探员是来训斥我们的 没错
So, if anyone asks, I gave you both a pretty intense spanking.
那么 若有人问起 我狠狠地打了你俩的屁屁
I will not be admitting to a spanking of any kind.
我才不会承认被打了屁屁
Okay, we got it, Aubrey, you gave us a stern talking to.
我们懂 奥布里 你严肃批评了我们
Thank you.
谢谢
No way.
不是吧
High-speed surveillance cameras, retractable claw.
高速监控相机 收放式钳爪
I mean, it's like a real-life version
就像是真实版的
of the game aerial attack.
空袭游戏
Yeah, that was the inspiration for the design.
那就是设计的灵感源泉
Wait-wait a second, you play?
慢着 你也玩吗
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Pretty good, too.
还玩得很好
Oh, I'm sure you think you're pretty good.
你当然会这么认为
I think I'm pretty good?
我这么认为吗
Aubrey, look at us.
奥布里 看看我们
We're lab nerds, okay?
我们可是实验室死宅
I'm sure, when you play with your jock friends, you're good,
你和你认识的运动员玩肯定表现不错
but when it comes to aerial attack,
但说到空袭
you can't hang with us.
你跟我们耗不了不久
You guys, I'm a gamer, okay?
注意 我可是大玩家
I was just being humble by saying I'm pretty good,
我说自己玩得好只是谦虚
I'm actually very good.
我其实玩得相当好
Really? What level are you?
是吗 什么级别
Level 50 pilot, all red gear. You?
50位飞行员全是红齿轮 你呢
You know, we just started playing, so...
我们才开始玩
Oh, just started? Yeah.
才开始吗 嗯
I could be a level 50 pilot if I wanted to,
要我乐意的话 肯定能达50级飞行员
but, for me, it's really a time thing.
但这只是时间问题
The time, right.
时间问题 好
Well, maybe when the case is over, we can...
或许等案子结了 我们可以
Yeah, you just make sure you never, ever do
你要小心千万别干蠢事
anything as stupid as fly a decapitated head over civilians.
比如弄一颗砍下的脑袋在百姓头上飞
Hey, well, I just wanted to make sure
我只是来确保你尽快
you get X-rays to Dr. Brennan as soon as possible,
给布纳恩博士送去X片
and I will be back to examine in ten.
让我能在十分钟内做检验
You got it.
明白
Sorry for the holdup, Cam.
耽误一下 凯
I Just wanted to issue a warning
我只想以联调局的名义
to these two on behalf of the FBI.
给他们俩发布警告
I don't want to have to restrict them from public airspace.
别逼我限制他们在上空活动的自♥由♥
Thank you. I'm sure that they appreciate it.
谢了 他们一定很感谢
Especially if they ever want to be a level 50 with all red gear.
而且他们还想达到全红齿轮的50级
Sorry, still a mess. I'm such a scatterbrain.
抱歉还是一团乱 我真是个糊涂蛋
You can drop the act.
别演了
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
We're talking about you sabotaging the team
你削减财政 达成不合算的交易
with financial cutbacks and bad trades.
想要破坏球队
You wanted to have a horrible team.
你想造一个烂透了的球队
Why would I want that?
我怎么会这么想呢
So you can move the team to a bigger market, make more money.
如此就能把球队搬去更大市场 赚更多钱
Moving the team isn't a crime.
搬球队也不是犯罪
Then why the charade as the victimized trophy wife?
那为何要假装成深受其害的花瓶老婆呢
Because if the fans and the media caught wind of the move,
因为假如球迷或媒体发现了蛛丝马迹
I'd be hanged in my own hometown.
我会被家乡父老吊死
I'd say the bigger problem is, it gives you motive for murder.
要我看更严重的问题在于你有了犯罪动机
You think I killed Lang?
你认为是我杀了兰
You can only move the team
只有变成最后一名
if you come in last place and have poor attendance.
吸引不到球迷 你才能搬走球队
Getting rid of your star is the best way to do that.
除掉大球星是最好的办法
I'll admit I'm not as clueless as I'd have the public believe,
我承认自己不像公众以为的那么蠢
but I would never kill anyone.
但我永远也不会杀人
I don't know. Couple hundred million dollars is pretty enticing
说不准 对一个精明的商人来说
to a shrewd businesswoman.
两亿美元可诱人了
Look, Lang and I had a good relationship.
听着 兰和我关系很好
He really cared about the game,
他相当在乎比赛
and I was even helping him clean up the sport.
我甚至还帮他收拾麻烦呢
How so?
怎么说
He found out that a woman named Alex Conrad
他发现一位叫亚历克斯·康拉德的女士
was causing trouble for the team.
在给球队惹麻烦
Wait, you care which hockey groupies
你还处理那些疯狂冰球迷
are sleeping with your players?
和球员上♥床♥的事吗
Alex Conrad isn't a groupie.
亚历克斯·康拉德不是追星族
She's a pusher.
她是个卖♥♥粉的
A drug dealer.
毒贩
The corporate kind.
专业的
She supplies painkillers, speed, HGH.
她提供止痛药 甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥[兴♥奋♥剂♥] 生长激素
She had met with a bunch of Lang's teammates.
她和兰的一些队友有交易
Lang found out and he was not happy about it.
被兰发现了 他对此很不高兴
He said he was gonna go confront her,
他说他要和她对质
but after he did, I never heard from him again.
但他们对质之后 我就再没有见过他了
The fractured mandible and the missing mandibular central incisors
骨折的下颔骨和缺失的下颚正中门齿
are documented hockey injuries.
根据记录 是打曲棍球造成的损伤
The sharp force trauma on the inferior margin of the C6
脊椎C6下缘的利器创伤
was clearly caused by the powerboat propeller.
显然是由机动船的螺旋桨造成的
The contusions on the occipital and parietal bones
枕骨和顶骨处的擦伤
are from banging against the abutment in the Anacostia.
是用力撞在安那卡斯提亚河的桥墩上造成的
There's also the comminuted fracture on the occipital.
枕骨处还有粉碎性骨折
It appears to have been obscured by the bruising
桥墩造成的挫伤显然模糊了
caused by the abutment.
骨折的痕迹
The severity and placement of the blow
撞击的严重程度和位置
would have been powerful enough to knock Lang unconscious.
应该足够强烈 可以让兰陷入昏迷
Precisely, but before he was drowned in the cold tub.
没错 但那是在他就被人浸到浴缸里前
If you're not engaged in a childish video game
如果你没忙着和哈金斯博士
with Dr. Hodgins... Currently I am not.
玩幼稚的电子游戏 现在没有
Then I will have him swab the fracture.
那我就让他在骨折处取样检验
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表