Really cool guy.
他是个很酷的人
Always spouting these weird, obscure facts.
整天说些怪怪的 晦涩的事实
Anyway, Vincent had been
总之 有一次文森特在查
working a serial sniper case.
一个连环狙击手的案子
It was dangerous.
这很危险
We all knew the killer was still out there,
我们都知道凶手还没归案
but we figured we were at least safe here in the lab.
但我们觉得至少在实验室里是安全的
Vincent was right there on the platform
当子弹射穿了窗户 射中他的胸膛时
when the bullet shattered the window and hit him in the chest.
他正站在那个工作台上
He died in Dr. Brennan's arms.
他死在了布纳恩博士的臂弯中
She took it pretty hard.
她一直很难释怀
Dr. Brennan's our mentor,
布纳恩博士是我们的导师
and even though she'll never admit it,
虽然她绝不会承认
I think she tends to regard all of her interns as her children.
我认为她倾向于把她的实习生都视作孩子
So to lose one...
所以失去一个实习生...
Dr. Vaziri, we have yet to determine cause of death,
瓦齐里博士 我们还得鉴定死因
so stop talking and get back to work.
别说了 回去工作
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
I was doing some research,
我做了一番调查
and I discovered the type of tennis racket
查出了死者前任在大学时
the victim's ex used throughout college.
用的那种网球拍
And was it a match for the defensive wounds
那它和死者尺骨的防御伤
we found on the victim's ulna?
是否吻合呢
The width of the beams on her racket
相比于那些伤口
were too thin to have created these injuries.
她球拍网梁柄的宽度太窄
There appears to be a fracture
在第四掌骨
on the distal shaft of the fourth metacarpal.
远骨处似乎有骨折
A boxers fracture.
拳击者骨折[掌骨骨折]
The victim must have punched his killer.
死者肯定击打过凶手
If the punch was delivered with enough force
既然击打的力道很重
to break the victim's hand,
死者自己的手都骨折了
it may have been powerful enough to injure our killer.
那应该也足够大力会伤到凶手
How's it, uh, coming with the victim's cell phone?
死者手♥机♥那边情况如何
Well, it was too damaged to reconstruct,
损毁严重 无法修复
but I was able to recover the memory chip, so,
但我在JTAG仿真器的帮助下
with the help of this JTAG emulator,
恢复了存储芯片
I should be able to retrieve the chip's data.
应该能找回芯片上的数据
Uh, hopefully, you'll be able to read this,
但愿你能看懂这个
'cause I have no idea what any of it means.
因为我完全不明白这是什么意思
Oh, well, it doesn't mean anything
除非我输入手♥机♥操作系统和文档结构
until I input the phone's operating system and file structure.
否则谁也看不懂有什么意思
Okay.
好的
All right, so now we have a list
行 现在我们有了
of all the calls made and received on the victim's phone.
死者手♥机♥的接听和呼出记录
The last incoming call came from the victim's father.
最后一通来电是他父亲的
And it looks like they spoke for a good seven minutes
看来他们在布兰登遇害当晚
on the night of Brandon's death.
通话时长足有七分钟
I thought the dad said
我记得死者爸爸说过
he and Brandon weren't on speaking terms?
他和布兰登不怎么说话呢
That's what he said, but it's certainly not the truth.
他是这么说 但事实显然并非如此
So, knowing that our victim had been in a fight with his killer,
因为知道死者和凶手打过一架
I've been checking with hospitals around Rockville,
我查了洛克威利附近的医院
which is actually difficult because of the whole time thing.
由于时间原因 查起来其实很麻烦
Aubrey, do you have anything for me or not?
奥布里 你到底有没有线索要告诉我
Just, okay, on the night of Brandon's death,
就是...布兰登遇害当晚
his father checked into St. Andrews
他父亲眼窝断折
with a broken orbital socket.
去了圣安德鲁斯医院
Oh, busted eye. I mean, that's the same type of injury
爆眼 就是那种打架过程中可能会
you would get if you were in a fight.
造成的损伤
Why can't you just say that
你干嘛不直接这么说呢
instead of "broken orbital"?
为什么要说"眼断折"呢
Socket.
眼窝
Oh, right there.
就是这儿了
So, Roy, on the night of Brandon's death,
罗伊 在布兰登遇害当晚
you spoke to him on the phone for over seven minutes.
你跟他通话超过七分钟
That's a lot of talking for somebody
你们不是不怎么交流吗
who wasn't talking to each other.
说得可够多啊
That was the night Brandon died?
布兰登就是那天死的吗
Look, it's not what you think.
不是你们想的那样
It is what I'm thinking,
就是我想的那样
'cause I'm thinking that you lied to us, Roy.
因为我认为你对我们说谎 罗伊
I was embarrassed. I'd be embarrassed, too.
我太不好意思了 换我也是
You just killed your own son.
你杀了亲生儿子
I owed a guy money. A guy?
我欠别人钱 别人
What kind of guy? A bookie.
哪种人 赌马经纪人
I made a couple of bad bets, and when he...
我赌了几次没弄好 他来
he came to collect, I didn't have the cash.
他来收钱时 我没有现金
He roughed me up,
他揍了我一顿
opened up my eye.
眼睛都打坏了
So you called your son on to go get the money?
于是你给儿子打电♥话♥筹钱
No, I called an ambulance.
没有 我打电♥话♥叫了救护车
When I didn't have a ride home from the hospital,
但我从医院出来 找不到车送我回家
that's when I called Brandon.
这时我才联♥系♥布兰登
I didn't have anybody else.
我又找不到别的人可联♥系♥
Wait. So not only did you...
等等 这么说你不仅
did you talk to your son on the night he died,
在你儿子死那天跟他打了电♥话♥
but you also saw him? No.
你还见到了他 没有
Look, I told Brandon what happened,
我跟布兰登讲了发生的事情
and he laughed.
然后他笑了
Said I was a joke,
说我就是一个笑话
he didn't want anything to do with me.
他不想跟我有任何瓜葛
You want to know why I didn't have a relationship
你不是想知道为什么过去十年
with Brandon for the last ten years?
我和布兰登都没有往来吗
There you go.
现在知道了吧
Have you had any success determining how the victim was killed?
你能确定死者遇害时的情形了吗
Determining cause of death is always a-a difficult task.
确定死因向来是一项艰巨任务
However, I am extremely confident in...
然而我完全信任
my abilities and those of my team.
我和我们团队的能力
Dr. Brennan, I think I found something.
布纳恩博士 我有发现了
I actually found it a couple minutes ago,
其实几分钟前就发现了
but I wanted to time... I don't care.
但我想等时机 我不在乎
What-what is it you've found?
你找到什么了
Well, there appears to be a perimortem blunt force injury
这应该是一处死亡过程中形成的钝器伤
on the median sacral crest.
在骶嵴正中位置
The shape of the "V" is too wide
这个V形太宽了
to have been caused by a blade.
不可能是由刀片造成
This is likely caused by
很可能是由于
the victim coming into contact with a... A sharp corner.
死者碰上了一处尖角
Perhaps he was shoved into it during the struggle.
可能是打斗过程中被推过去的
Excellent find, Dr. Vaziri.
很棒的发现 瓦齐里博士
Have Dr. Hodgins swab the wound for particulates.
哈金斯博士检验了伤口的成分吗
Would you say you're as close
实习生和你走得近
to the interns as Dr. Brennan?
还是和布纳恩博士走得近
Nope. Sorry. I see what you're getting at here,
不 抱歉 我明白你想说什么
and it's not gonna happen.
我不会让你得逞的
If you'd like to ask me questions about the case,
如果你要问我案子的问题
I'm happy to help,
我很乐意帮忙
but like I said multiple times before,
但我之前说过很多次了
my personal life is off-limits.
不能涉及我的私人生活
Everything okay in here?
这儿一切都好吧
Uh, what is it, Dr. Hodgins?
有什么事吗 哈金斯博士
Mass Spec just came back
对骨伤处的
with the results from the bone injury.
质谱检测结果出来了
This is the Mass Spectrometer.
这就是质谱检测仪
Mass Spec is only like
打空调发明以来
the coolest thing since air conditioning.
质谱检测仪是最酷的设备了
This baby here helps me to identify
这儿这个小家伙
the type of chemicals present in the sample
通过检测质荷比
by measuring the mass-to-charge ratio
和气相离子的丰度
and the abundance of gas-phase ions.
帮我确定样本中的化学成分
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表